Hidden Truth

A brother's sacrifice

YOUR P.O.V

I stood frozen on the spot. *Is that really him?* "Jung oppa?" I said again. "The one & only" He replies with a smile as he opened up his arms widely. With tears gathering in my eyes, I literally ran to him & hugged him tightly. "Oppa, I miss you" I said with a huge smile on my face as tears of joy started to roll down my cheeks. "Well, I miss my little princess more." I looked up at him. "Oppa, Im not little anymore." I said in a flat tone. "Okay fine, but you're still my princess" I smiled. *It's been a while since I've seen him but why is he here?*

 

GONGCHAN P.O.V

I stood there watching the two of them converse in each other's embrace. I heard him call her his princess & that immediately flicked a switch in me. *His princess? She's my princess. Who is he anyway? Why is she not letting go of him yet.* I grew impatient & started tapping my foot loud enough for them to hear, not bothering to hide the fact that I'm pissed off. He must have noticed because he quickly said, "I think your boyfriend's starting to get pissed off." *Well, obviously.*

 

YOUR P.O.V

I turned back to look at Gongchan. He was right. Gongchan was pissed off & he wasn't trying to hide it at all. *I wonder how he would react if I told him who Jung oppa is* Slowly, I broke myself from Jung oppa's embrace & went towards Gongchan. "Oppa" He raised his eyebrow at me. I turned to Jung oppa. "Oppa, come inside." Then I turned to Gongchan. "Oppa, you too." Without saying a word, Gongchan entered my suite & sat on the couch while Jung oppa sat on a chair opposite Gongchan smiling. Gongchan was still pissed. I sat down next to him.

"How's my princess been?" Jung oppa said & started ruffling my hair. Gongchan's hand immediately slapped his hand away. "Yah. Don't do that. & who are you calling 'My princess'?" *Well, this is a side of him I never saw.* Jung oppa started chuckling. "Yah, what's so funny?" Gongchan asked. "Oppa, you do realise that Jung oppa is my 'brother' right?" I said, chuckling at his sillyness. 

"What." He looked at me in confusion. I chuckled again. "Well not really my brother. Him, me & my late brother were childhood friends. Back then, me & my late brother were orphans. Our parents died in a car accident when I was only 8. Then my brother too, passed away because of an illness, on my 12th birthday. Ever since then, Jung oppa has taken care of me & he somehow became my 'replacement' brother. But then I decided to move to korea because it was actually one of my dreams to live here so me & Jung oppa went our separate ways."

 

GONGCHAN P.O.V

*I didn't know she was an orphan. Heck I didn't even she had a brother. & he died of an illness on her 12th birthday? Wow. It must have been hard for her. Wait a minute. Was this why she was crying at the garden a few days ago? Because she was reminiscing her times with her late brother? Was this why she was hugging L.Joe? Wait, so L.Joe knows about her family too?* 

Then realising that Hea Jung was done talking & was looking at me, anticipating a reply. I whispered to her, "What's the between you & him?" "2" *Oh so he's a year older than me*

I nodded then turned to Jung. "Hyung, i apologize for my attitude just now." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. He smiled. "It's okay. At least I know she's in the right hands. I tend to be very protective of her but I guess you're okay. Take care of her alright?" I nodded. "I will. You have my word"

 

YOUR P.O.V

Ever since I saw him, a particular question has been bothering me. I then interrupted their conversation by asking Jung. "Oppa, why are you here anyways? Didn't you go to California?"

He turned to me & managed a smile but his eyes showed something else. Sadness. 

"Well, actually, I have a lot of things to tell you. And this involves Joon. To be honest, I knew about his illness." My eys widened. *He knew?*

------------------------

HEY GUYS! okay so, for those of you wondering what happened to L.Joe..well he'll appear in the next 2 chapters. :P anyways, do you remember who Jung is? Well, its no other then Lee Jung Hee. I introduced him in chapter 12 remember? :) 

anyways, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ALRIGHT? SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I HAD TO STUDY FOR MY MID-YEAR EXAMS >.< MIANHAE!