Surprise?

A brother's sacrifice

YOUR P.OV

"Oppa~ where are you taking me?" I asked only to get "You'll find out later" as a reply. I pouted. *Why won't he tell me?* 

A few minutes later, we finally arrived at our destination but before I could see where it was, he blindfolded me & guided me to the place. I grew impatient. "Oppa, why can't you just tell me where we are?" "Because it's a secret" I pouted again. 

After a while, he stopped in his tracks & so did I. "Okay, we're here" He then removed my blindfold & I could not believe the sight that awaited me. I gaped at the huge sign above the store that read 'World of Plush'. I LOVE PLUSHIES. Suddenly, I felt myself turn into a little kid all over again. I turned to Gongchan oppa, still gaping. He chuckled & said "Surprise!" Held his arms wide open with a big smile on his face. 

Catching him off guard, I gave him a big hug. "Gomowo oppa!" Slowly he hugged me back & said "You're welcome Jagi~" 

-------------

GONGCHAN P.O.V

Releasing herself from my embrace, she ran into the store like a little kid. I chuckled at her behavior then went into the store to join her. 

After a couple of "Oohs" & "Aaahs" here and there, we reached the 'Stitch' section & I couldn't believe her reaction because she was literally squealing at the sight in front of her. *Wow, she must really love Stitch* I watched as she picked up each 'Stitch' plush & examined them. 

Shaking my head at her childishness, I decided to take a closer look at 'Stitch' myself. *Hmm I wonder which one I should get for her* 

Suddenly I heard a loud squeal. "Omg, this is the one. I love this so much!" I acted as if I wasn't eavesdropping and continued to 'look' at the rows of 'Stich' plushies. "Aww, but it's too expensive." I heard her sigh. "Oh well, next time then. I shall get another one" I managed to catch a glimpse of the 'Stitch' she wanted so badly.

stitch

Placing the 'Stitch' down & picked up another one & examined it. "Hmm I guess this shall do" She smiled in satisfaction & before she could see me staring, I turned the rows of plushies again. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Hea Jung standing right in front of me. "Oppa, can I have this?" She asked with pleading eyes. I looked at the 'Stitch' she had chosen.

stitch 2

"Sure" I smiled. "Yay! Gomowo Oppa" 

----------------

Before we left the store, I caught her glancing back to the 'Stitch' she had wanted so badly & at that moment I made up my mind to do it.

When we were already quite a distance away from the store, I patted my pockets and said "Oh no, I left my wallet at the counter. Wait here okay? I'll be right back" I didn't wait for her reply & quickly dashed towards the store. I grabbed the 'Stitch' & headed towards the counter. After paying for it, I said to the cashier, "I need you to..."

 

YOUR P.O.V

After a while, Gongchan oppa finally came into my sight, waving his wallet in his hand. When he was finally in front of me, he flashed a sheepish grin. "Careless oppa" I shook my head. He just continued to smile sheepishly which made me feel a little suspicious. But before I could probe him, he said "Alright, let's go for lunch" & intertwined his fingers with mine before walking.

*Hea Jung-ah, you have no idea what will be awaiting you later*