Kitty Kwon Fluff..

BBC collection

I don't realy know what I think about this so i'd like some other people's opinions. thanx. It's bit of track of the main story but it's till block B so I didn't really know If I should make a new story for it. Well that can be something else to comment on. I don't know if its done...AHrg...So enjoy.

Oh and another quick not there is going to be some explicit U-bomb coming up soon when I get around to it. Hopefully soon. 

 

A tall slender man with dark chacolate brown hair falling across his forehead walks down the street. He yawns and puts his hands back in his pockets, it was a long day and he's ready to just go home and crash on his bed. He loves dancing but this new routine is killing him. There's something different this time though, a cardboard box with “Free Kittens, please give them a good home” written in sharpie on it. Usually he'd have just walked on by and assumed someone else would take them, but Minhyuk likes cats and decides it wouldn't hurt to look. Of course inside he finds the cutest thing he has ever seen, a small tabby with soft chestnut fur mewls at him. With his worried brows in full effect he stops in his tracks. Would it really be so bad to take just one home? He lives alone and his apartment does allow pets...he's just never really had the urge to get one before this. Slowly he crouches down to his knees and picks up the little fur ball. The kitten mews and his hand...Well that decided that. Now Minhyuk has a new cat.

“But what should I call you?” He wonders aloud as he finishes his walk to his apartment with the cat in one hand. The cat just purrs and rubs up against him. Minhyuk smiles and scratches its head “how about Kitty Kwon? That sounds kinda cute right?” The cat mews. In the back of his mind he knows he should go to the pet store…but he’s too tired today. So he just takes the elevator up to his apartment, upon reaching it he calls to the empty house that he’s home out of habit, discards his shoes and heads for the couch. He’s so tired that he just flops down on the couch with cat still in hand, though he lets it slip down onto his lap as he relaxes for a second. After a few minutes of lying there he turns and sniffs his shoulder. “Ugh…I smell like sweat…great.” Minhyuk jumps up and with cat in hand walks to the kitchen. He sets the fur ball on the counter and grabs a small plate. “Are you hungry?” He pets its head. The cat mewls in approval of the question. “Kay.” Minhyuk walks over to the fridge and pulls out a piece of chicken he had leftover from yesterday’s dinner. Glancing back at the kitten he decides he should probably cut it up first. Setting small pieces on the plate he hopes the cat will eat it, which it gladly does.

Satisfied the dancer pulls off his shirt on his way to the bathroom to take a shower cause he really does smell like sweat and its bothering him. After a extended period of time where the kitten has long since finished its meal and has started exploring the apartment he emerges from the shower. Wearing only a towel around his waist and shoulders. The kitten stares at him for a bit before trotting away almost as if embarrassed. Minhyuk just laughs, though he is a nice sight to behold with his muscular build from all his dancing and working out. Heading for his room he slips into a pair of somewhat baggy pajama pants that fit perfectly. Stretching a bit he falls into bed with a satisfied smile. He can sleep in a it tomorrow cause his classes aren’t till one…College is great that way. After a few seconds he can hear a now familiar mew and opens his eyes to see the kitten has found his way onto his bed.

“Sorry but you can’t sleep up here. I might crush you in my sleep.” Minhyuk smiles and sets the cat back on the floor…much to its discontent.

 

The next morning Minhyuk wakes up warmer than usual, he opens his eyes to see he’s got a cute chestnut haired boy cuddled up to him. It feels so natural that he just falls back asleep for about 10 minutes, which is exactly how long it takes for it to sink in that something is wrong. (Note its not that he’s slow…it’s more that nothing feels out of place).

“Wait!” He sits up in bed, causing the other boy to wake up and rub his eyes, little kitty pout on his innocent sleepy face. “Who are you?” The other boy just smiles, leans in to give Minhyuk a quick peck on the lips and with a poof turns back into a kitten and falls back onto the sheets with a little mewl.