Jaehyo doesn't wear pants to bed

BBC collection

No pants Jaehyo (might be extended)

 

“Well, I'm off to bed.” The visual yawns and stretches his arms. Zico laughs to himself. But stops in his tracks as Jaehyo starts to remove his pants.

“Gah, Derphyo what are you doing?! No one wants to see your pasty legs.” Kyung turns away in 'mock' disgust.

“I do not have-”

“Jaehyo-hyung what are you doing?” Po's deep voice sounds as he walks into the main room.

“He doesn't wear pants to bed.” Bbomb walks in with Ukwon in tow. The rest of the gang shoots him a strange look, questioning and judging him silently. “He stayed in my apartment for 3-6 months before we all became one big gang. Of course I know some of his weird habits.” Ukwon grabs his hyung's arm and holds it close to him protectively.

“I lived there too.” He grumbles.

“Yes the three of us lived in my one bedroom appartment.” Zico shoots him another questioning look. “Jaeho took the couch and my kitty found his way into my bed.”

“Minhyuk is very warm.” Ukwon produces a mischievously innocent grin.  

“Don’t rub it in.” Jaehyo shoots him a dirty look and having finished taking off his pants slings them over his arm. Zico looks to Jaehyo with an annoyed glint in his eyes. He knows Jaehyo used to like Bbomb and even though he seems to like him now. He can’t help but wonder about the lingering feelings. And he doesn’t like that he’s even thinking about this right now.            

“As I said earlier, Jiho I’m off to bed. Try not to shake the too much when you come in.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Zico grabs Jaehyo’s arm and as usual wrestles him to the ground, pinning him down. Ubomb has taken the seat on the couch that Zico was occupying. They’re cuddling and eating pocky. While one of the doors swings open upstairs and the heavy steps of Taeil signal he’s awake.

“What is all the commotion?” His grumpy voice sounds from the stairs.

“Sorry we- cute, cute, cute.” PO can’t help his fanboying as a disgruntled and sleep worn Taeil tromps down the stairs. He sighs but doesn’t really mind PO’s fanboying, it’s cute and sweet.

“God I’m outta here. Everyone’s so lovey dovey.” Kyung laughs and heads out to hit one of the bars under their protection.

 

Later in their respective rooms

 

Taepyo:

            PO’s got Taeil wrapped up in his arms almost completely engulfing the shorter man. All in all their sleeping pretty peacefully, if not a bit too hot.

 

Ubomb:

            Ukwon wears a pout that perfectly shows off his cute little kitty mouth as he shoves Bbomb down on the bed. The taller boy doesn’t protest but is slightly confused by Ukwon’s aggressiveness…not that he minds though. It’s actually a nice change of pace and reassuring that it’s not just him who gets jealous. They are in sync and a unit….but…

            “What was that?” Ukwon glares as he shoves Bbomb back down after an attempt to get up.

            “What?” Bbomb laughs.

            “That whole thing with Jaeho.” Ukwon leans down and snarls in his hyung’s face. “You know he likes you right.” Bbomb smiles and ruffles his dongsengs hair. He’s so fking cute, especially when he’s jealous. He hooks his hand around his neck and pulls Ukwon in for a quick peck on the lips. The younger man flushes a bit and pulls away. With his worried eyebrows in full force Bbomb attempts to fic the situation.

            “Nothing at all happened with Jaehyo.” Bbomb manages to sit up in bed and smiles. “You know you’re the only guy I have my eyes on.” He grabs his kitty and in the process knocks them off balance and they fall over onto the bed.

 

Jaeco:

            Meanwhile in Jaehyo and Zico’s room the princess is holding onto his leader. Dressed only in briefs and an oversized shirt he clutches onto the rapper like a teddy bear. Zico, who’s still awake grimaces a bit cause he’s too hot. Nothing he can really do though.