When the boys get drunk

BBC collection

This is based off of something at the end of world camp...or really at healing camp...

It has al of the members and cause I felt bad that I left Kyung out last time I remedy it a bit here. But not pairing him cause I don't ship him with anyone...I friendzone him with Zico.

 

It's been a long day and the members of Block B have all gathered at their favorite restaraunt, Kyung's place. While the red-head's busy cooking up some ramen. (and chasing his favorite chicken whose gotten out once again.) The rest of the gang members are drinking all of his liquour. As is the tradition after a long day or hard misson.

 

THe baby hyung Taeil is obviously the light weight of the group due to his obvious height difference. So he gets drunk the fastest of the lot...much to everyone's amusement. With a cute little flush in cheeks, he laughs and grins. PO can't help himself from fan-boying over his hyung and the rest of them just laugh along. Turnign to their less drunk leader who sits across the table, he grins and says with a slight slur,

 

"Jiho-ya"

 

"Enh, Taeil-hyung." He laughs a bit. The pretty boy Jaehyo leans closer to the leader who he's seated next to, curious shine in his slightly glazed eyes. JAehyo can hold his liquour pretty well, B-bomb ab dhe are the best of the lot. (Due to the days where they lived together and would go out drinking more. Before B-bomb really got close to U-kwon). Which is kinda aided by B-bombs appearence of soberness...up until a certain point. (there are a few tells like a slight hickup and he holds U-kwon a bit closer.)

 

"Can I kiss you?" Taeil reaches out towards the leader.

 

"No." Jaehyo answers for him, using one arm to wrap around Zico and the other to slap away Taeil's hand. A possesive pout on his pretty face. 

 

"No one asked you Jaehoo!" Taeil pouts back in drunkened offendedness. Leaning to make intense eye contact with Jaehyo. As PO laughs at the situation though there is a bit of hurt in his eyes. He reaches out to grab his hyung, but gets a miffed look from thr shorter man. A kind of 'don't get in the middle of this' look.

 

"There's no need! Jiho's mine!" Jaehyo pouts, clutching onto the leader who makes a face, and a annoyed noise. THen simultanioiusly he and kyung both shout.

 

"The are you talking about Jaeho?" Kyung hits him in the back of the head with his fry pan.

 

"Ouch! Jeez Kyung!"

 

"Since when am I y-" Jaehyo takes the leader's face and plants one on him. After the initial moment of shock, ZIco kisses him back. It's short and sweet but gets the point across. 

 

"See!" Jaehyo says in a triumphant voice. Cocky look on his pretty face, which earns him another hit int he head from Kyung. "Would you stop that?" He snarls. 

 

"Would you stop that?" They glare at each other for a second as PO gets a grip on his hyung and U-kwon giggles. B-bomb looks a little suprised and impressed Jaehyo "had the balls to do that". "Great, now look wha tyou did. I wanna kiss someone now." With a quick glance Kyung scans the group for who he should grab. Landing on...."Kwonnie, would you come over here for a second." He motions to the kitty, but instantly regrets it when the up till now now silent and calm B-bomb....smashes his glass down on the table, causing everyhting to jump a bit. All eyes (except U-kwon) turn to him as he slowly looks up and shoots Kyung something that could only be counted as something more than a death glare. 

 

"where do you think you're going?" He grabs U-kwon's hand forcibly but not threateningly as he starts to get up, and pulls the shorter man down onto his lap. 

 

"But, Minhyuk, he asked me to-" U-kwon says innocently. He ges unusually compiant and airheaded when he's drunk. 

 

"You're not going ot do what he asked you to." B-bomb says, nuzzling his kitty's neck, and nibbling it playfully to cause the boy's face to turn a bit more red. 

 

"Min-hyuuuk." He whines cutely with one of those expressions that makes everyone kinda doubt his innocence. 

 

"Just get a room you two." And Kyung rolls his eyes in frustration. Finally sliding the ramen out to his gang. 

 
"Do we need to leave?" U-kwon pouts leaning back a bit to face B-bomb. "But I'm hungry." Kyung throws his hands up in defeat. 
 
"Damn-it you guys are doing it again." Kyung moans as he slides down next to Zico.
 
"Aw don't worry Kyung." Zico throws a arm around his friend's shoulder. "I still love you." He laughs and takes a bit of ramen.