Kitty boy

BBC collection

 

For reasons that will later be explained, Jaehyo is living at Bbomb's place, where he lives alone (or at least he used to). Beginnings of ubomb and slight one-sided jaebomb or minjae or whatever.

 

Jaehyo lifted the bundle of loosely folded clothes from on top of the dryer. Despite the rather shoddy folding job, he was more than a bit proud of his work. Not that it was voluntary; this was his payment for Minhyuk letting him stay at his house. It was this or a job and Jaehyo was NOT getting a job. He hummed as he walked down the dim hall to a doorway that was cracked open, yellow lamplight spilling out. Bracing his back against the door, he pushed inside.

"Tah dah! Fresh laundry!” he announced triumphantly. His face fell when he saw the scene inside. Minhyuk was sitting up in bed, which wasn't unusual, but next to him curled up in a ball and sleeping soundly was Kim Yukwon, the runt from the dance team. Minhyuk held a finger to his lips and beckoned Jaehyo closer. Jaehyo hesitated, and then padded over to the bed, setting the pile of clothes on a drawer nearby.   

"What's that still doing here?" he whispered, crouching down beside the bed.

"You know, I'm not really sure. He kind of just insisted that I let him stay here tonight," Minhyuk replied with a fond smile in Yukwon's direction. Jaehyo scowled.

"And you let him just like that?" Minhyuk looked up at him with laughter in his eyes.

"Well you see he made this face, it was incredible, he looked just like a cat! Look, look, like this," Minhyuk pushed the center of his lips up with his finger and looked up at Jaehyo expectantly. Jaehyo had to admit that if Minhyuk had made that face at him, he'd let him sleep in his bed. But that was different. Minhyuk's face was special and could contort in any way and still be attractive. Not that he'd tell Minhyuk that. And he certainly wouldn't let Kim Yukwon in his bed if he'd pulled that . Jaehyo lifted his finger and poked Yukwon in the forehead.

"So what's so special about that?" he asked pouting. Minhyuk was about to swat Jaehyo's hand away but stopped with a surprised look on his face. "That's it! That's the face!" he whispered excitedly.

Jaehyo glanced down at the sleeping boy and damn it, he did look just like a cat. Jaehyo's poked his head a few more times to see if it would change, making Minhyuk laugh. Jaehyo smiled at that and looked up. He hesitated. He wanted to ask why Minhyuk would fall for that face, but he already knew the answer. So he cut to the chase.

"Why do you like him?" Minhyuk's face went blank. He tilted his head to the side and asked, "What do you mean?"

 Minhyuk knew what he meant, but when his face got like that, Jaehyo knew he wouldn't get any answers. "Never mind, see you in the morning," he said getting up.

 He looked back over his shoulder as he closed the door. Minhyuk was poking Yukwon repeatedly, laughing at the boy's face. Jaehyo sighed and walked down the hall. Minhyuk either didn't want to tell him, or he really didn't realize what was already obvious to everyone but him. Either way, Jaehyo decided that he really didn't want to hear it.