Photoshoot Insanity

Confessions of an American Fangirl. . .

 

There were random commands from the photographer as Minho, Taemin, Belle, and Adriel stood watching while Key “worked it” perfectly for the camera.

“I really have no idea how to do this…” Belle mumbled softly, mostly to herself.

Her best friend nodded, “Me either. I’ve never done professional photography like this…”

“Same here,” the dark haired girl agreed.

“Don’t worry girls,” Minho patted each of their shoulders, “You’ll do great,” he smiled reassuringly.

“Next!” the photographer yelled suddenly, “Let’s go Minho!”

The tall boy gave the girls one last encouraging look before going to the set, “Jonghyun and Taemin can help you,” he called over his shoulder.

“I can help with what?” Jonghyun’s sudden appearance made Belle jump and squeak in surprise.

“We don’t know how to act in front of the cameras,” the blonde girl answered while the other girl tried to regulate her heartbeat.

Taemin smiled, “Just act like you; don’t try to be super cute or super hot. Just act natural.”

Belle, after finally regaining her composure, sighed, “I always take terrible pictures.”

“No,” Taemin looked at her sweetly, “I’m sure you’ll do great!”

Adriel rolled her eyes, “Easy for you to say; you look perfect all the time.”

Jonghyun broke into light laughter, “No he doesn’t.”

Taemin made a noise of protest and smacked his hyung’s arm.

Unexpectedly, the photographer’s voice rang out once again, “Who do I want now…? Onew! Where is he?” He glanced around from his position behind the camera.

Key appeared out of nowhere from his disappearance after leaving the set. He was dragging a very distressed-looking Onew, “Here he is! Some fan brought him chicken,” he struggled to keep a grip on the leader.

“No! I’m starving!” the eldest protested, clawing the air behind them.

Key practically wrestled him to the ground, “Hyung, it will be there when you’re done. Just go!”

The photographer grew tired of waiting and turned to the small cluster of other members nearby, “Whatever, I’m impatient,” he pointed to Belle, “You… girl,” he still hadn’t learned their names, let alone how to properly pronounce them, “Come on, your turn,” he snapped his fingers.

The dark haired girl froze, her eyes enormous, “M-me?! What?!”

Minho chuckled, “Just go on,” he led the girl to where he had been only moments before, “You’ll be fine.”

The small girl stood stiffly, “B-but…I—“

“Bee fighting!” Taemin called out sweetly. This calmed her slightly, but her nerves were still on edge.

Jonghyun elbowed Adriel, “You’re next,” he grinned an evil dinosaur smile, exposing all of his teeth.

The blonde whipped her head from the vocalist to the youngest boy, “What about you guys?!”

Taemin made a peace sign, “We already went!”

Key, who had finally managed to placate Onew, joined them.

“Belle looks too unnatural,” said the leader.

Jonghyun nodded, “She needs to relax,”

All eyes were in the older girl, who stood there, awkwardly trying to obey the photographer’s commands.

Adriel suddenly got an idea, “Belle~!” she yelled, curving her arms above her head into a heart and jumping up and down, “Look at me – aah!” she yelped as she tripped over her own feet, tumbling into Onew, who luckily caught her.

Belle giggled at her best friend’s antics, “You’re so LAME!”

“YES~” the photographer squealed, quickly flashing the camera, “that’s it babe, just keep that expression~” several more flashes followed before Belle reverted her attention back to the camera.

“Hey, it worked, right?” Adriel called back, winking. The boys chuckled beside her.

Belle giggled again, “You dork~”

“Okay hun, now turn to the side,” the camera clicked a few more times, Belle gaining her confidence.

With a sigh, the dark haired girl approached the group as the blonde was called to the set, “So, how bad did I ? Be honest,” she asked.

Onew smiled, patting her back, “You did great!”

Adriel paused before walking in front of the lens, “You looked like an awkward teenager getting her prom pictures taken with her cousin!” she snorted loudly.

Belle gave her a look, “Wow… thanks,” she muttered sarcastically.

“Anytime Babe,” the younger grinned cheekily.

“Just shut up and take your pictures,” the smaller girl waved her hand dismissively.

Adriel flipped her blonde extensions dramatically and posed aggressively, “Come at me, bro,” she said in her best ‘thug’ voice. The camera flashed right as she made a gangster face.

Belle turned away and pouted, “No. I don’t love you right now,”

“And that matters to me how?” Adriel sassed back.

Key laughed, “Wow, she’s talking while taking pictures and still looks amazing!” his eyes clouded over with tenderness.

Jonghyun pouted, “Not fair. If I talk at all, I have a derp face,”

Taemin was distressed by the banter between the girls, “Stop, guys. You need to love each other,” he cried out.

The girls both turned to him and shushed him.

“Girls, time for shots with you together~” the photographer chimed.

“Okay~”  they replied. Belle skipped over and totally glomped Adriel.

Flash Flash

The boys all blushed, “Cute~” they breathed.

“Wait, I thought you two were fighting… “ Jonghyun scratched his head. The boys nodded, equally perplexed.

Belle scoffed, “No, why would you think that?”

“Yeah, we never fight!” the other girl said before they both burst out laughing, eliciting another wave of camera flashes.

“Well, I mean, define fighting,” Belle said after she caught her breath.

Taemin sighed heavily, “I don’t understand girls… “

“Okay, time for a random pairing! Onew, join the girls,” the camera man yelled.

Onew grinned, “Yay, c’mere my girls~” he chuckled as the giggling girls both hung off of him.

Key stomped his foot, “Yah! They’re my girls!”

“It’s okay Key-Oppa,” Belle said, “You’re Umma, and Onew-Oppa is Appa,”

Adriel giggled, “You’re married~” she sang, tugging on Onew’s sleeve.

Belle squealed, “Omo, so cute~”

Onew just grinned and took all the abuse the girls dishing out on him. They were slapping his arms in their excitement.

Adriel gasped and pulled Belle over to her, “So that means Taemin, Belle, and I are triplets!” she could hardly contain herself, “Aw, poor umma~” she cooed.

Belle covered her face with her hands before whispering in Adriel’s ear, “Ah… … “ she groaned.

Flash Flash

“Good thing it’s not real~” the blonde sang as she circled the leader and her best friend after elbowing her and wiggling her eyebrows.

The dark haired girl looked sideways at the hyper girl, “Shut up,”

Adriel ignored her, “Hug me Oppa,” she flung her arms around Onew.

“Aw,” he smiled warmly, hugging her tightly.

They both looked like dorks with their toothy smiles and scrunched up eyes.

“Wah!” Belle crossed her arms and pouted.

Flash Flash

The photographer was moving on, “New pairing! Minho, Key, and the blonde,” he still hadn’t learned the girls’ names.

Onew and Belle exited the set while Minho and Key raced to grab the blonde girl. They stood facing the cameraman, each grasping a part of her arms, awaiting instructions.

“Kay, so boys, sit on that couch and make sure there’s physical contact with her,”

Adriel stood there, “… Um… “

“Can’t argue with the photographer,” the boys grinned as they dragged the poor girl to the red antique style couch.

They sat her in the middle, where she crossed her legs, and each draped an arm over her shoulders. Their arms collided, and they glared at each other. Seeing as that wasn’t going to work, they were at a standoff.

“Too stiff! You guys need to loosen up!” the photographer interrupted.

Adriel grinned, “Kay,” she removed the boys’ hovering arms and laid on Key’s lap, with her legs on Minho’s.

Key stiffened up for a moment out of surprise, but laughed out loud.

Minho chuckled, “Hey, who said I get her feet?”

Adriel stuck out her tongue and pushed her toes in Minho’s face, “Smell them~” she cackled.

“Yah,” Minho laughed as he gripped her ankles and took off her strappy heels and tickled her feet.

“There you go,” the photographer smiled, pleased, “That’s exactly what I’m looking for!”

Flash Flash

“Have fun with it!” the cameraman continued shooting.

“Waahh!” Adriel squealed and thrashed in the boys’ arms. Her laughter turned into a scream as she nearly rolled off of their laps and fell to the floor.

Luckily, Minho caught her waist just in time, “Are you okay?” both boys asked, worried.

The blonde was blushing intensely in embarrassment as she righted herself on the couch, “Yes,” she chuckled lightly.

“This photo shoot is going to spark hundreds of fanfics,” Belle whispered to Onew as they watched the scene.

“No kidding,” Taemin, who had overheard, whispered back.

“Okay,” the photographer paused to look at his camera, “Boys leave,” he inspected the lens before looking up at the group behind him, “Taemin, Jonghyun, and the dark-haired girl,” he pointed at each of them,”

Belle sighed, “Oh man, again?”

Taemin smiled and took her hand, dragging her to the set, “Come on Belle, let’s have some fun,” he grinned at her and she blushed slightly.

“I have an idea,” Jonghyun said mischievously as he skipped over to the blonde girl and hugged her, practically jumping on her back.

“Yah! You’re so heavy, Jjongie-Oppa!” his victim groaned.

The dinosaur leaned his head on her shoulder and made a cute face, “No, I’m not,”

“Psh, yeah right,” she rolled her eyes and tried to free herself from the weight, “You need to drop some pounds,”

Catching her off guard, Jonghyun quickly skipped in front of her, wrapped his arms around her waist, and threw her over his shoulder before she even realized what was happening.

“Waah!” she cried, kicking her legs and hitting his back, “Put me down, you dinosaur! I’m in a skirt!”

He turned his head indignantly away from her, “I refuse,”

“Ah! Fine,” the blonde gave up fighting and propped her head up in her hands with her elbows on his back. She groaned at the floor.

Taemin snickered, “You guys are so silly,”

“They’re such children,” Belle added and went to stand behind Jonghyun to look at her friend.

“I’m the Maknae, so I’m allowed!” Adriel stuck her tongue out at the older girl.

“And I’m y, so I do what I want,” the dinosaur piped in, patting his prisoner’s .

“Hey! No touchy da booty!” the younger girl squirmed and scolded.

Key’s voice rang out in a warning tone, “I didn’t see what I think I just saw, did I?”

The Umma was ignored as Taemin jumped back into the conversation, “Wait, I thought I was the maknae!” he pouted slightly.

“Actually,” Onew said from beside the photographer, who was having troubles with his camera, “She’s a year younger than you,”

Chincha?!” Taemin looked to the girl who had been mothering him since her arrival to the country and couldn’t believe he was older than her.

“Yes. Chincha,” Onew answered, then smirked, “Belle is younger than you too,”

Taemin looked at the dark haired girl, he could believe she was younger. She was so short and had a younger face.

“Jonghyun-Hyung,” Minho spoke up, “could you put the poor girl down? She can’t be comfortable… “

The puppy complied and Belle twirled over to her freed best friend, “Come hither, my y beast,” she sand in English, taking the blonde’s hand.

“Where are we going?” the blonde laughed at her friend’s dorkiness while the boys all gave them looks of extreme confusion.

“S-y beast?” Taemin repeated Belle’s words.

The boys were ignored, though, as Belle answered the younger girl, “Well, which do you prefer: Neverland or Narnia? Or, perhaps Wonderland? You would be Alice and I’m the Cheshire cat!” Belle grinned.

“Umm.. “ Adriel thought for a second.

“Unless you want to go to Hogwarts?”

Adriel shook her head, “Ew no, Narnia please,” the pair began twirling around like complete dorks.

“You guys are going to Narnia without me?” Jonghyun joined in on the game with a fake pout.

Onew grinned and waved at the pair who were now skipping towards the door (quite a feat in heels), “Say ‘Hi’ to Aslan for me~”

“We will~” the two sang back.

Minho looked dumbfounded, “Where do they even think they’re going?” Key, Taemin, and Jonghyun shrugged and Onew simply continued to wave goodbye to the girls.

===========================================

The five SHINee boys and two girls were sitting in a recording studio, waiting for the managers to come so they could begin recording their individual parts for the songs on their new album. They were all doing random things to satisfy their boredom. Jonghyun and Onew were playing rock, paper, scissors; Key and Adriel were flipping through a magazine he was smart enough to bring; Minho and Belle were trying to catch up on sleep; and Taemin was playing a game on his phone.

Suddenly, the maknae got an idea, he exited out of Angry Birds and went to his messages. He scrolled to the right contact and sent a short question. He looked across the room and waited for person to reply.

Belle was sitting with her elbow on the arm-rest of the chair and her head resting in her hand with her eyes closed. The sudden vibration of her phone made her jump and take in a sharp breath. Adriel and Key on the floor in front of her, looked up with a raised eyebrow each. The dark-haired girl blushed and smiled awkwardly before pulling her cell from her front pocket. She saw the ‘New message’ notification and opened it to find a single question:

From: Taeminnie

I’m bored, wanna ditch?

Belle’s eyes widened as she looked over to find the spot where the boy had been sitting only minutes before vacant. She glanced around and saw everyone else was accounted for before replying:

To: Taeminnie

Where did you go?

His reply came only a second later:

From: Taeminnie

I’m in the hall... are you gonna come?

Belle took one last look at everyone in the room before getting up and heading for the door.

“Where are you going?” she was stopped by the voice she knew all too well.

Crap! She knows! “Adriel, I’m just going to the bathroom. Do you have to know everything I do?” the older girl tried to keep her tone light and joking as she slipped out the door.

“Yay, you came!” Taemin’s grin was almost impossibly large as they began to walk down the hall.

Belle’s smile began to rival his in brightness when she replied, “Of course I came; I was dying of boredom in there.”

“Well,” he smirked mischievously, “Let’s fix that.” He grabbed her hand and the pair ran down the hall toward the elevators. Just as they were about to reach them, the bell ‘dinged’ and Taemin threw his arm around her, yanking her through the nearest door which happened to be a small closet.

“Wh-what are we doing?” Belle’s brain tried to catch up with what was happening.

He was only inches away from her and his voice was hushed, “The managers were in the elevator. If they had seen us, we would have been in so much trouble.”

She only nodded in response and watched the door apprehensively. The darkness of the room made her unaware of his movements.

Taemin was unable to keep himself from leaning closer to the girl, “Belle...” his voice was a low whisper and his proximity startled her as she turned her attention back to him. He was only millimeters away now and she was frozen in place, looking up into his face.

“T-Taemin?” her question hung in the empty air as he brought his lips to touch hers.

================================

Heeeey guys.....

TL here.... HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!

So I just have to tell you guys... I am really stupid OTL *hangs head in shame*

So remember how OTB and I were freaking out because the purple notebook was missing? We both thought it was with the other and we coudn't find it. We even had a friend look in our lockers while he was at the school. It was in neither..... So we were wondering what could have possibly happened to it.... Well, I was in my room and saw my backpack and remembered that our friend had mentioned my billion notebooks in my locker but no purple one and I wondered what the notebook in my backpack was. Because I was sure that it was the one I use for my story....well..... I tend to leave my spiral notebooks folded open in my bag... So I checked the cover.... it was purple....

I AM SUCH A FAILURE >.<

We could have updated before Christmas TT^TT 

I AM SO SORRY GUYS TT^TT You have no idea how stupid I felt......

So, here we are, updating for you. Because I overcame my moment of stupidity.

On a seperate note, the ending TaeBelle part of this was never in any of the notebooks. It was sudden inspiration that came to me the other day. We decided that that's been going on for far too long and needed to be clarified before we solve the love triangles drama. Oh, btw, CLIFFHANGER~!!! Sorry about that hahaha ^.^ But, you should be happy we updated and found the notebook that is our life ^.^

Ok, I'm shutting up now ^.^v

BAI GAIS~!!!

~TL

~~~

Okay, just so you know, I totally let TL have it. Seriously, I was like >___> this kid. LOL.

So yeah, she kinda rambles so she basically said it all.... :D

See you guys next time my loveliess~~ <333

I'm just gonna drown in the iness of SHINee's Live performance of The SHINee World

*blows kisses*

~OTB

PS: TL's A/N was too long so I banned her from using gifs >:D

 

~~STORY TIME xD~~

So this is what happened when OTB heard what TL found

And all of you are probably going:

And TL is just like, "I'm sorry guys..."

This is the only gif that could express how big TL's fail was:

 

Okay, it's REALLY over now >.< fo realios xD

OH YEAH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! XD <33333333