Stay away

Am i the one for you?

 

DOUBLE UPDATE

 

Next morning, it was a weekend.

Morning nuna! greeted Yoong while coming down the stairs.

Morning Yoongie, come and have your breakfast. said Tiffany smiling.

Morning Yoongie! said Jessica smiled.

Yoong didn't bother to greet Krystal.

While Jessica is asking Krystal about her late returning lately.

Baby Krys, you have been coming back late lately...... who are you hanging out with? asked Jessica interrogated.

Just some of my old friends, Eonnie. said Krystal lied.

Jinja....... try to come back early, it is dangerous for you to come back at night. said Jessica warned.

Ok, I will try to come back early. said Krystal smiled.

You have Yoongie to accompany you back, isn't it? asked Tiffany teased.

Heh? Erm...... no, we just happen to met at the gate. said Krystal explained.

Yoong was listening to their conversation but he didn't bother to interupt.

No expression....... no comment....... He don't bother anything about Krystal anymore.......

He is hurt of what Krystal said to him last night..........

Nuna............. i will be going back to my apartment later. said Yoong while having his breakfast.

Don't you have enough clothes here? asked Tiffany.

Yeah, but i'm going back to stay. said Yoong.

Mwo.............. Why the sudden? asked Jessica surprised.

Nothing, it's time for me to go back. said Yoong smiled weakly.

Oh......... we are going to miss you again! said Tiffany pouted.

I miss you guys too, i will come back....... once a month as usual. said Yoong smiled.

Krystal felt sad when she heard Yoong telling Tiffany and Jessica.

Somehow, she felt sorry for what she said to Yoong last night.

She knows Yoong cares about her, but love is blind and made her being harsh and hurt him........

Tiffany and Jessica sensed something is not right between Yoong and Krystal, they used to talk during breakfast, lunch or dinner.

 

Uncle Yoong! called the kids and runs to him.

Hey kids, what's up heh? asked Yoong smiling.

Uncle Yoong, can you go swimming with us? said little Yunho smiling.

Swim swim swim.......... said little Yeonhee pouted.

Play with us, Uncle Yoong.......... said little Suho.

Yoong looked at his sisters in-law, both Tiffany and Jessica nodded their head as agreed.

OK! Get ready your swimsuit and we will go swimming! said Yoong happily.

Yeah! Swimming........... said the kids and runs to their room.

They will be sad if they know you are going to stay away again. said Tiffany pouted.

Nuna............. it just like last time, isn't it? said Yoong smiled weakly.

But why the sudden you are going back? Aren't you happy staying with us here? asked Jessica pouted.

Sica nuna, my house will be very dusty if i don't go back! And i have some privacy at my own place! Hahaha! said Yoong lied.

Uncle Yoong, we are ready........ said the kids happily.

Ok, give me a moment and i will go change. Hey, nuna....... wanna join us for a swim? asked Yoong before he go to his room.

Hmm........ it's a good weather for swimming heh? said Jessica smiled.

Shall we? asked Tiffany blinking her eyes to Jessica.

OK! Let's get our hubby to join as well. said Jessica smile widely.

Sure, let's go. Join us too, Baby Krys! said Tiffany smiling happily.

 

Taeng, Yul, Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal changed and join them in the pool.

Whoa....... their figure is no joke after all this while. said Yoong smirked.

Yah! Who are you referring to heh? asked Yul being protective.

They are your sisters in-law! Mind you, Im Yoong. said Taeng warned.

Cool down, guys. I'm just praising your wifes that they still maintained their figure after giving birth. said Yoong laughed.

In this pool, you can only look at the kids. said Yul warned.

And baby Krys......... said Taeng add in.

Yoong kept quiet the moment Krystal name is being mentioned.

Is there something wrong between you and baby Krys? asked Yul curiously.

Nope, we are not related anyway. said Yoong answered coldly.

I heard from Fany that you are going back to your house? asked Taeng.

Yup, it's time to go back. said Yoong.

Hmm....... something must be wrong! said Yul.

What's wrong, Yoong? Tell us, we can help you. asked Taeng.

I already said it's nothing, i need to go back and tidy my house. said Yoong lied.

 

While at the other side of the pool, the ladies and the kids............

Krystal is thinking to apologise to Yoong for what she said last night.

While swimming over, suddenly............ she had a cramp and shouted for help.

Help!! Leg........ Cramp....... shouted Krystal.

Yoong noticed and he was the first one who swam to her rescue.

Everyone had a shock of what happen, they just stood there and watched how Yoong rescue Krystal.

He carry her to the side and do CPR.........

Krystal throw out the water and breathing hard........

His lips is so familar...... the breathing that she won't forget and she saw Yoong had a scar on his right chest..... it does look like a caterpillar too.

You ok, baby Krys? asked Yoong worried and help her get up.

Your scar............. asked Krystal and pointed to his chest.

Yeah...... Uncle Yoong saved Aunt Krys! said little Yunho clapped his hands.

Uncle Yoong kiss kiss Aunt Krys........shame shame! said Yeonhee laughed.

They are not kissing, my princess. said Taeng carried his daughter.

Then why their lips are touching each other? asked little Yeonhee innocently.

O-ok...... they are kissing. said Taeng as he didn't know how to explain to his princess.

Yah! What are you saying, Taetae! Pls teach the right way. said Tiffany smack his arms.

Fany ah, they are still young to understand what is CPR. said Taeng laughed.

What Uncle Yoong and Aunt Krys is doing, is just like what Daddy always did to Mommy heh? asked little Yunho.

Everyones laughed............. Yoong and Krystal is embarassed and awkwarded.

Look what you have done, Taetae! said Tiffany blushed.

I liked what i have done.............. to you. said Taeng pulled Tiffany closer and kissed her lips.

 

 

 

 

Ahahahaha............. that's a good one from little Yunho and little Yeonhee!

Krystal is taken aback for Yoong's lips and his scar, will she find out more?

Yoong is so hurt, he is gonna stay away........... "sob sob"

Stay tune and comment please......................

 

From; Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 21.05.13