Disappointed

Am i the one for you?

 

Yoong has been coming back to Im's mansion lately. (no problem for him to come back of course, but.......)

His older brothers and sisters in-law is wondering of his intention.

Yoongie, you are at home? asked Yul surprised.

W-what? Can't i be at home? said Yoong.

No, i mean...... it is uncommon for you to be at home and you have been staying. said Yul explained.

What Yul is trying to say is........... it is a surprise to us. Shoot...... what is your motive? asked Taeng laughed.

Yah! I-I just......... miss you guys. said Yoong trying to hide.

Oh....... our Yoongie missed us heh? asked Tiffany smiled.

Or he is missing someone particular? asked Jessica teased.

Nuna.................... said Yoong whined.

Im Yoong, for 23 years of our brotherly relationship, don't we know you well? asked Taeng laughed.

And your sisters in-law do know you heh...... said Yul continued.

......................................... Yoong just smile without saying anything.

Taetae ah....... do you have any appointment this saturday? asked Tiffany.

I don't think so. Why? asked Taeng.

I happen to met Sulli and her hubby today. I invited them to come for dinner. said Tiffany.

Ok, noted. I will make myself available. said Taeng.

Sulli........ our cousin who got married last year right? asked Yoong.

Yeah and i could see that her hubby doted on her. said Tiffany smiling.

Dote or tolerate? asked Taeng playfully.

(Tiffany smacked Taeng's thigh)

Her temper is no joke you know......... said Yoong laughed.

I really pity her hubby. said Yul shaking his head.

You guys...... if you really love someone, you will accept it. said Jessica.

But not to the extend and there must be a limit. said Yul.

All right guys...... let's not argue on this. One thing for sure, we definitely loves our wife. said Taeng kissed Fany while trying to break the "war".

Ahhhh Jinja! Taeng hyung, you are so cheesy! said Yoong laughed.

 

Saturday gathering

Sulli and hubby (Amber) reached the Im's mansion.

Eonnie........ Oppa....... greeted Sulli and hugged them.

Hi everyone! said Amber and wave his hand.

Nice meeting you guys again after your wedding last year. said Taeng smiled.

So...... when are you going to have a new member? asked Yul smiled.

Well, let it be natural. said Amber smiling.

Come on guys, we can start the dinner now. said Tiffany and Jessica.

Ermm......... can i use the washroom? asked Amber shyly.

Sure, you may use the one on the second floor. said Tiffany smiling.

Thank you, please start the dinner without me. said Amber and go up to second floor.

Just when he came out of the washroom, he stood there speechless. As he saw someone which he knew years ago and missed her so much.

The girl is none other than Krystal.......... She stood there too.

Both of them is looking at each other speechless. No one say anything as in their heart, there is only I MISS YOU.

H-how come you are here, Amber? asked Krystal who took the initiative.

I'm here for dinner. said Amber in lower tone as he don't want to mention that word "with WIFE"

How about you? When did you came back from L.A and why are you here? asked Amber curiously.

I came back few days ago. Yul's wife, Jessica is my sister. said Krystal.

Oh.... i see. M-maybe, we can meet up for coffee someday? asked Amber.

Sure, why not? We gonna catch up. said Krystal smiling.

Yoong who overheard their conversation find it weird and he notice something is going on between Amber and Krystal.

Hey guys, why are you standing here? Let's go down for dinner. said Yoong pretend he just came down from third floor.

The three of them went down and Jessica introduce Krystal to Sulli and Amber.

Nice to meet you, Krystal ssi. said Sulli smiled and shake her hand.

Nice to meet you too, Sulli ssi. said Krystal smiled and shake her hand.

This is my hubby, Amber Liu. said Sulli smiled and introduced Amber.

*SHOCKED* N-nice to meet you, Amber ssi. said Krystal who had a shock, but she managed to hide it and pretend she doesn't know Amber.

Nice to meet you too, Krystal ssi. said Amber in low tone and dare not look at Krystal.

Yoong, who overheard earlier and saw the current situation........ he confirmed what he suspected.

Ok guys, the introduction is done. Can we start the dinner now? asked Yoong jokingly while trying to break the ice.

Come on, let's dig in. said Taeng smiled.

Hey Yoong, how are you doing and when are you getting marry? asked Sulli teased.

Well...... I need to go thru a real relationship which I'm looking forward to. said Yoong smiled.

What? I heard you are a player, girlfriends is finger-tips to you, isn't it? asked Sulli laughed.

Yeah, but i want to be serious from now onwards. No more flirting and only true love. said Yoong sincerely.

Jinja? I hope you meant what you say. said Jessica smiled.

That's great! Our Yoongie has grown up. said Tiffany smiling.

I hope so....... said Taeng laughed.

When are you gonna introduce your girlfriend to us? asked Yul teased and looked at Krystal.

Yah...... Yul hyung! Not yet......... said Yoong whined.

Krystal did not utter a word thru out the dinner. She felt sad and disappointed deep in her heart. Yoong keep a lookout on Krystal as he could feel the sadness in her.
 
 
Later after the dinner, Yoong pass-by Krystal's room and saw her packing her luggage.
 
He knocked on the door........ KNOCK KNOCK....... Can i come in? asked Yoong.
 
Sure, pls come in. Yoong ssi. said Krystal bowed a little.
 
Yah...... Why are you packing? You going back to L.A? asked Yoong surprised.
 
Krystal nodded her head without saying anything.
 
Just because your first love already married? He didn't wait for you and does he worth it? asked Yoong knocking some sense.
 
How you........? asked Krystal surprised.
 
I know, Krystal ssi. Sulli's hubby, Amber is your first love right? asked Yoong bluntly.
 
.................................................... Krystal nodded her head.
 
Well, first love first man is the most difficult to forget, i know. I come across too. said Yoong thinking back.
 
Amber is my first love but............ he is not my first man. said Krystal shyly.
 
Heh? Have you cheat on him? asked Yoong widen his eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
Whoooooohooooo! Who is Krystal first man then?
 
Guess it and comment, guys! XD
 
 
From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)
 
Updated: 14.05.13