Confront

Am i the one for you?

DOUBLE UPDATE

 

While Krystal was at Han river, Amber has been texting her but she did not reply to him.

 

From: Amber

12:00pm - You had your lunch? I miss you... :)

12:01pm - Thanks for the kiss last night, i really miss it so much.

12:02pm - Can i meet you tonight?

12:03pm - Krys, did you receive my texts?

 

Krystal's mobile ringing and shown: AMBER CALLING......

She ignore it and switch to silent mode.

 

30mins later, she checked her mobile and shown 20 missed calls from Amber and texts from him.

She has decided what to do and she call Tiffany.

 

Krystal: Fany eonnie, can i have Yoong oppa address?

Tiffany: Sure, i will send to you by text.

Krystal: Thank you, eonnie.

Tiffany: No problem.

Tiffany texted Yoong's apartment address to Krystal within minutes.

 

Krystal decided to apologise to Yoong and confront him about his scar at the same time.

She replied to Amber and ask him to meet her.

 

From: Krystal

2:30pm - I'm fine and i need to talk to you. Can you meet me around 8pm tonight at this place xxxx xxxx xxxx

From: Amber

2:31pm - Sure! Cya tonight.... Love ya :)

 

Meanwhile, Krystal went to Yoong's apartment. She wanted the answer from Yoong.

DING DONG DING DONG......

Coming........ shouted Yoong from inside.

It must be the postman...... said Yoong mumbled.

Just when he open the door........ he widen his eyes to see Krystal at his doorstep.

What are you doing here? asked Yoong as he was totally caught by surprise of Krystal arrival.

I'm here to apologise. Can i come in? asked Krystal sincerely.

Come in and close the door please. said Yoong and walked inside without looking at Krystal.

Thank you! said Krystal smiled.

I suppose you got my address either from Sica nuna or Fany nuna heh? asked Yoong.

I got from Fany eonnie. said Krystal.

Well, i have minded my own business...... What do you want from me now? asked Yoong rudely.

I am sorry, Yoong oppa. I know i'm too harsh last night. Pls forgive me.... said Krystal bowed a little.

Yoong's heart already melt when he saw how guilty Krystal is.

A-all right! I forgive you. You came here just to apologise? asked Yoong.

I thought about what you said last night and i have made a decision. said Krystal looking at him.

W-what decision? asked Yoong stared at Krystal.

You are right! He is married and i should not get involve with him. said Krystal.

Yoong nodded his head with his arm crossed.

And i should concentrate to find my Mr Sone, isn't it? asked Krystal looking at him.

Mr Sone? Oh.... Your first man in Sone club! Ermm..... i'm still trying my best to locate him. said Yoong avoiding her stare.

Ok, i will wait until he is ready to appear infront of me. said Krystal stared at Yoong and made him felt uneasy.

W-why don't you just move on? You are still young, baby Krys...... said Yoong sadly.

Yoong oppa, will you give up, if you are me? asked Krystal.

................................ Yoong just keep quiet and look elsewhere.

By the way, Amber is coming here tonight. said Krystal.

WHAT? HE IS NOT WELCOME HERE! said Yoong angrily when Amber's name is mentioned.

Why are you so agitated whenever i mentioned him. Are you jealous? asked Krystal purposely.

W-why should i? I-I hate cheater! Especially those who is already married!! said Yoong in anger.

I ask him to come here because i want to have a clean break with him. said Krystal.

Jinja? You will do that? asked Yoong who already had a big smiled on his face.

Yeah..... can you stay in your room when he come? asked Krystal.

Why? What if he trying to be funny? asked Yoong seriously.

I have you..... You will rush to my rescue, isn't it? asked Krystal and looked at him sweetly.

........................... Yoong is blushing when he heard Krystal, he dare look at her.

Don't worry, i think should be fine. I can handle him. said Krystal smiled.

My eyes and ears will be ON HIM........ said Yoong.

 

 

 

 

Whoooohooooooo........... Krystal is going to BREAK IT with Amber!

She is trying to lure Yoong to admit that he is Mr Sone. Hahaha.......

Stay tune and comment....... XD

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 22.05.13