My proposing

Am i the one for you?

 

Yoong and Krystal has got their approval from the Jungs for their relationship and they are flying back to Seoul after their 3 weeks of holiday in L.A

The Im's family has got all the proposing preparation done for Yoong and just waiting for them to reach home.

 

SEOUL, I'M BACK! shouted Yoong when they reached the main entrance of Incheon airport.

Oppa, you seem very happy? asked Krystal smiled.

Of course! I got approval from your parents and................ i have you by my side. said Yoong and kissed Krystal's forehead.

Oppa.......... you are so cheesy. said Krystal smiled shyly.

I mean it......... You made my life complete, baby Krys. said Yoong looked into her eyes.

Oppa, we are still in the airport. said Krystal shyly as she know what he want.

Yoongie.......... Baby Krys............. called Yuri and Jessica from far.

Hyung....... Sica nuna........ Eonnie............ called Yoong and Krystal smiling.

Yuri and Jessica dropped Yoong and Krystal at their house. Yes, Yoong's house.

 

Yoong received a text from his brother.

From: Taeng hyung

Yoongie, we have got the preparation done. Just bring baby Krys to the ice-skating performance tomorrow night... Fighting!

 

Yoong told Krystal, he got two tickets for tomorrow ice-skating performance and Krystal is overjoyed as she is an ice-skater as well.

 

After the performance, all the ice-skater came out to thanks the audience and suddenly the lights was being switched off!

Just when everybody is panic, the big screen shown this......

WILL YOU MARRY ME, KRYSTAL JUNG........

And the big spotlight pointed towards Yoong and Krystal.

Yoong kneeled infront of Krystal with his proposing roses and ring.

Will you marry me? asked Yoong sincerely.

All the audience was cheering and shouting............ marry him marry him marry him!

Krystal was surprised and touched by this arrangement. How could Yoong knows that she likes ice-skating?

She love this man right infront of her...... she has been waiting for him since 5 years ago.......

Krystal nodded her head shyly, she accepted the ring and help Yoong to get up.

Jinja...... Thank you, baby krys! *kiss* I love you! said Yoong and kissed her lips. 

Everyones is whistling, cheering and clapping hands for them.

 

Later, Yoong and Krystal went back to the Im's family.

All of them was cheering for their new status.

Welcome to our big family, baby Krys! said Tiffany and hugged Krystal.

Welcome to joined me here, baby Jung! said Jessica smiled and hugged her younger sister.

Hyung.... Nuna.... Thank you for the arrangement..... It's awesome! said Yoong thanks his brothers and sister in-law.

What are brothers for? said Yul smiled.

I'm glad you are going to settle down. said Taeng smiling.

I will take good care of baby Krys and be a responsible husband. said Yoong smiling.

I marked your words, Yoongie! said Jessica smiled.

I believe Yoongie will behave from now onwards. said Tiffany smiling.

The Im's guys all behaved..... Isn't it? asked Taeng smirked and looked at his wife.

Jinja..... Are you praising yourself, Taetae? asked Tiffany act innocently.

Aren't I, my wifey? I am your man in bed...... said Taeng whispered in her ear.

Yah.... Behaved, Kim Taeng! said Tiffany smacked his chest shyly.

All of them laughed as they know Taeng is being byun to his wife again. 

Oh.... By the way, Sulli and her hubby is coming over for dinner later. said Tiffany smiled.

When mentioned of Sulli's hubby, Amber..... Yoong's face changed.

Oppa......... called Krystal and held his hand. She know her husband to be, felt anger of Amber.

 

 

 

Hello everyone...... (Waving)

Thank you for waiting, guys! 

What will happen when they meet Amber again? And any changes in Amber?

Stay tune and hope to hear your comment soon....

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 10.06.13