Back to Seoul

Am i the one for you?

 

SEOUL.............. I'm back! shouted Krystal happily when she step out of Incheon international airport.

Krystal is coming back for holiday as well as visiting her sister, Jung Jessica and family.

She is waiting for Jessica to fetch her at the airport. But it's already more than one hour after she landed and Jessica is not seen.

 

RING RING............... RING RING............... Hello? said Jessica.

Eonnie....... Krystal here. I'm in the airport, where are you? asked Krystal.

What? You mean you are at Incheon airport now? asked Jessica surprised.

Yes, eonnie. My flight already landed one hour ago. Did you forgot about it? asked Krystal suspect.

I'm so sorry, baby Krys! I thought your flight is tomorrow! said Jessica guiltly.

It's okay, eonnie. I can just take a cab to your house. said Krystal smiled.

All right, call me when you reached. Or else the cabby won't be able to drive you in. said Jessica smiled.

 

Krystal reached the Im's mansion, she called Jessica for the gate opening.

Krystal had a shocked of the Im's mansion. As it was bigger than their house in L.A and they had 5 maids in their mansion.

Baby Krys! said Jessica hugged her little sister tightly.

Eonnie eonnie........ can't breath........... said Krystal breathing hard.

Welcome to our house, baby Krys! said Yul smiled, walking down with little Suho in his arm.

Hi Yul oppa! Hello, little Suho...... do you remember your aunt Krys? said Krystal smiling and carry little Suho.

Baby Krys........ you are here! said Tiffany happily and hurry down.

(Tiffany already know the Jung's family when she is in L.A and she also treat Krystal like her younger sister).

Fany eonnie, i missed you too. said Krystal hugged Tiffany.

Oh Krystal ssi, welcome to Im's mansion. said Taeng smiled and walked down with his twins.

Taeng oppa, whoa....... your twins are so cute! said Krystal smiling.

Good afternoon everyone. I'm sorry to trouble you guys for my arrival. said Krystal bowed.

No no, don't say that. We welcome you here and i believed my wife and your sister missed you. said Taeng laughed.

Don't worry, just stay with us while you are in Seoul. said Yul offered.

Yes, we have lots of rooms here. Don't worry. said Tiffany smiled.

Thank you! said Krystal and bowed again.

Come, let me bring you around. said Jessica smiled and Tiffany accompany them.

 

This is Taeng and Tiffany's room.

 

This is Yul & Jessica's room

 

They went to the third room with a sign showing "DO NOT DISTURD". Eonnie, this room.......... said Krystal and pointed.

Ahh........ that's my youngest brother in-law's room. He seldom stay here as he bought an apartment outside.

Don't worry, he is very friendly too. said Jessica smiled and opened the door.

After Krystal done the unpacking, it was already dinner time.

She joined the Im's family for dinner and after that she went to the club to enjoy.

 

 

 

 

This is the first chapter, how was it? Krystal didn't get to meet Yoong as he only come back once a month for family gathering. 

I will make them meet each other outside in the next chapter..................... stay tune! XD

 

From: Taenyyoz (crankyauthor)

Updated: 05.05.13