Tha chaos

My Crazy Stupid Feelings

charmaine's pov

 

i arrive at myungsoo's house, it was already 6 in the evening .ohh my oppa's will surely kill me, i waited for myungsoo outside his big white house ,cause i feel not going inside.

i was walking at the gardens fountain when i remember xiumin ,suho and chanyeol. they were really gentleman, they even waited for me.but what chanyeol's told me about ,on how lay,luhan,kai,kris and baekhyun can't trust girls just keeps on repeating on my mind, asking myself if something might have happen with them involving gilrs." i was really in a trance that time that i didn't myungsoo was already with me.  hey your here" L said to me" yeah i was just looking around.here are the books you need "he stated handing the books to me"

 

well i'll be going now, see you tomorrow bye bye . no i'll take you home it's getting dark and i'll be beated by wooyoung and cheondoong hyung if i didn't do it." L said"

ok then shall we go. "i said" u--umm charmaine."he said" yes ? i ask him"

 

about what i said in the cafeteria earlier, im-- "she cut him off , ohh bout that it's nothing really i mean we've been friends since first year so i know that your just joking and your just making fun of me . but it's ok i'm not mad or anything . just don't do that again ok " o--o--ok " he answer"

 

myungsoo's pov

 

Damn ,, myungsoo why can't you do it, why don't you just confess to her tell her you like her ever since the beggining, tell her that you really care for her, that you really like everything about her." i told myself" i was spacing out when i get into my car, thinking of other ways i could do just to let her know i like her , no i mean i love her more than a bestfriend. "are you alright? your spacing out too much? " she ask me"

 

i broke into a trance when she said that,, no i'm fine just thinking i said to her knowing that she will believes my reason. ok so lets go now my oppa's will really kill me now "she said "

 

ok here we go.... " maybe next time, i need to find the right time to tell her everything " i told myself while secrectly stealing some glances at her.

 

author's pov

 

after an hour . charmaine finally arrived home. 

 

charmaine's pov 

 

well thanks for the ride i said "it's nothing i'l be going now see you bye bye L said waving and hop on his car and drove away"

i walking through the front door steps and push the doorbell bottong for a couple of times but no one's opening. ahh really they must be in the living room playing videogames again. i search the nearest flower pot beside the post lantern and found my extra key. i open up the door slowly , cause i'm planning to suprise my oppa's. i take off my shoes and wear my indoor slippers, i was about to put in on the shoe rack when i notice that it has too much shoes on it. 12 pair of shoes. 

ohh maybe wooyoung oppa's friends are here. but i was wrong.

 

i was walking through the hallway heading to our living room when i saw cheondoong oppa.

OPPA"" i shouted and i give him a hug and a peck on his cheeks, oh where have you been charmaine-ah i'm starting to worry cause your not even replying on my texts "cheonddong oppa ask"

oh i just borrow some books to myungsoo "charmaine-ah" wooyoung oppa called me" but when i turn around to see him i was shocked on what i see..

 

EEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are doing here?