Moved On ?

My Crazy Stupid Feelings

 

Myungsoo's pov

 

' ...... it's been three days since i confess on her.. ' and yet she's still not showing up in school.. "what's wrong with her? . 'is she avoiding me' or maybe she's sick...... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA i can't take it anymore.

maybe i should call her. pay her a visit........ uhmmmm ------- i can't how can i actually faced her. how???

 

 

charmaine's pov.

 

charmaine -ah it's been three days why are you not going to school.? "wooyoung oppa ask me 'concerned.". i'll go tomorrow. " by the way yen will bring all the notes you needed today. i think she'll be here around 4pm .

 

thanks oppa.i simply answed.

 

then wooyoung oppa leave my room. .........." i heard someone knocking on my door ' he-hey charmaine it's xiumin. can i come in.???

 

"xiumin"i thought.

 

yeah sure ...

 

hey i was just wondering if your ok.? you haven't been coming out in this room since-------

 

it's ok i don't want to talk about anything that happen on that day.. you guys there's no need to worry.

 

but--but--- you're not attending school , not even eating on the right time, and i barely see you came out in this room, and you're not smiling like the way you use to smile. 

 

"xiumin' can i ask you something..?? have you ever been hurt before. or have you ever been inloved before?

 

"me" w-wel-well i've been hurt before and i've been inloved.. it's normal right to fall and to be hurt.

 

"yeah your right' sorry for the sudden question.

 

"you know what, i think myungsoo just need time to think. for him to realized that maybe the two of you are just better being friends.

but, as a man like me . i'll be hard to accept the fact that the girl you like for a long time is not feeling the same way towards you.

"charmaine-ah,, don't judge me ok. but i want to know is there someone in your mind right on that moment when myungsoo confess to you, are you possibly inloved with someone else that's why you turn him down.?

 

"TO BE HONEST , THERE IS SOMEONE I LIKE"

 

rea---reall--really?? well i guess he's a lucky guy. 

"he is , wanna know who's the guy."

i don't think that's a good idea.???

" just kidding"..  and i don't really know myself if i liked him the way liked should be i think it's still more than just friends but not that comfortly friends.... and. for now i just wanna focus on my study. 

 

I shuddered, drawing the blanket closer around me.

 

“Do you think he’s going to be there?” "Myungsoo?" i mean.

i don't know how to answer that question. "she said"

 

you know what."cahrmaine said"

 

If I had to face rejection I would have rather faced it alone. I've never been good under pressure either and when people were counting on me, well, that just made everything so much worse. It was like the universe was determined I fail and those who believed in me go down because of their faith...

“He’ll get over it.” sooner or later He'll realized that it will the best for the both of you if stayed being friends.

 

but as far as i can see you're avoiding him.

 

“I wasn’t avoiding him,” i said calmly, waving my hands for emphasis. “I just had other, more important stuff to think about.”

ok if thats what you say. i'll just go out side. if you need someting just call ok ." xiumin said walking towards my door and left."

 

xiumin's pov

 

I can tell that she's really affected. but somehow i can't see that in her eyes. or maybe i was just imagining things too much.

 

hyung!! is she ok " chanyeol ask"

 

i think so , maybe you should check on her.

 

actually i'am . see you later hyung.

 

Yen's pov

 

OH MY GEEE I'M LATE , president will kill me. 

 

" i was ask by wooyoung-shi to take the notes her sister needed. and to think that i have to send it straight to thier house.

i pressed the door bell botton ang lucky a short guy open the door for me.. 

hey i'm yen from student council can i see wooyoung-shi.

" oh yeah come in" the boy exclaimed.

 

thanks..uh????

wait a minute you are one of the 12 exchange student right.??? what are you doing here?

 

umhh actually------------------------

 

D.O who's that?....

uh-- kai she's  wooyoung hyung secretary she need to see him..

hyung??? did you just call the president hyung????

yeah  thats right because we are living in this house with him " kai said".

 

living in this house???? your kidding me. oh well i need to see him where is he?

 

i'll take it from here d.o. you go

 

come follow me please."kai said."

 

i was walking straight following him , then i spun around and i was amazed on how the house looks like. that i didn't notice that he stop from walking.

 

"ouch" why did you stop so suddenly.

 

 well because i have something to tell you.??

" and what is it"

" your cute."

 ok now this is awkward.

"what"??

i said your cute. remember when you bumped into one of my friends. i found you interesting that time. and to think of it i.... i think i like you.

"now this kid who just said he likes me is now heading to me.. he place one of his hands on waist and the other on my cheeks. he slowy leaning on me his face was just  inches away from mine. ' he's going to kiss me.

 

KAI!! thats enough!! a guy yelled from the other side of the corridor.

 

then the kid infort of me over look to where that voice came from..


UHGGGG!!!!! Luhan hyung you're always on wrong timing.

 

No' i think i'm on the right time you're scarying this girl..

 

Alright ok ..... i'll stop,

 

ohh by the ways thats wooyoung hyungs room you can caome in now.

see you later cute.....

 

 


sorry guys i haven't beeb able to update this ne cause i'm a bit busy with the others.. but here it is enjoy :)