!!!WHAT!!!

My Crazy Stupid Feelings

exo's pov

 

all of us were sitting in thier house living room , this is way much better than staying in our dorm "kai thought" hey kris "ask baekhyun" hmm ?? do you think they have a sister , i mean those two looks really cool and attractive, woudn't it be better if they have one ? baekhyun said" well as for me i'm not interested " kris answerd"  hummp, fine "baekhyun said"

suho hyung im gonna stay in your room with you and xiumin hyung "chanyeol stated" yeah sure it's ok ,since they already group thier selfs  and to be honest your the only one who doesn't have a place until now. but you finally speak up so its fine i guess" suho and xiumin said."

well umm-- president "luhan said" ohh you don't have to call me that, hyung or wooyoung hyung is fine. no need to be so formal besides were not in the school anymore."he said" ok , well we were just wondering , are you guys from an elite family uhmm i mean it's not ,, well usually um how can i say it? "luhan shuttering"

go on it's fine what do you wanna know anyway"cheondoong speak up from behind them" he's just shocked, well i guess all of us. because it's really unusual for the both of you having a signitured car, and base on that we were actually thinking that the two of you are not normal people, or not just simple persons we mean ."xiumin said"

ohh!! about the cars, it was a gift from our parents actually, and to be exact ,there are three people who lives in here, we have a sister the youngest. and she also have her own car but since, wooyoung and chammy is in the same school she only came with him."cheondoong said" and were not from an elite family or what so ever. "wooyoung aded".

WHAT...!!! hyungs have a sister ? "kai and luhan ask in the same time"

 

cheondoong's pov

 

yeah we have and shes the youngest among us. talking about her why she isn't here . she should be here now.  ahh hyung maybe she looking for some books or maybe she's on her way home "wooyoung said" then why she's not replying to any of my messages."battery empty? wooyoung said sarcastically"

 

author's pov

 

for a very short moment the exo boy and the two brothers become really close.chatting about ramdon things like video games,sports,hobbies and many more.

when a girl voice speaks up, that made all of them turn to see who it was?

 

exo's pov

 

cheondoong hyung looks likes he's really worried about her sister, "tao said" yeah its easy to see that "chen stated" all of us became suddenly quiet, when a girly voice echoing ,

 

OPPA.....  O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O  O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O    "all of us looks like this when we saw the girl who hug cheondoong hyung and pecked his right cheeks.

WHAT THE.... "lay thought" she --sh--she's thier sister? "luhan said" no it's not happening, it can't be how could she be, "kris asking himself in disbelief"

charmaine-ah "wooyoung hyung suddenly spoke up" making her look in our direction .and we can clearly see that she was also shocked seeing us " sehun told himself"

 

charmaine's pov

 

i was busy playing cute at cheondoong oppa for him to forgive me, when wooyoung oppa called me "charmaine -ah" i know from the moment he's calling my name, that he wants some hug and also kiss, but when i turn around     -_-  WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?? OPPA WHY THE EXO BOYS ARE HERE??!!!! "yah charmaine-ah no need to shout wooyoung oppa told me" and how come you knew them? "he ask"

how come i knew them,??? well it's just because they were my new classmates all of them. they were the new exchange students from china right "i told him" thats a good thing isn't wooyoung "cheondoong oppa said"

yeah atleast they have you as a classmate, so that all of you can go home at  the same time."wooyoung oppa said" an why are you calling them exo charmaine-ah" cheondoong oppa ask me"

well thats what they called thier group exo, .bu---bu--but wait you guys didn't answer me why their here at our house? "i ask" well basically the boys dorm is under renovation right, uncle ask us this favor that all of them will be staying with us until the boys dorm is fully finish. "WHAT......!!! DON'T TELL ME YOU SAID YES? "  well i said yes, since it' ok with cheondoong hyung" wooyoung oppa told me" Is there somethimg wrong charmaine- ah "cheondoong oppa ask". 

 

well actually there is , first they were now the new hearthrob in my section, which mean there will be a lot of annoying girls bothering them .second i'll be in trouble if their crazy fans found out that i'm living with them , and lastly why you didn't ask me first before you twe decide ." i told them" Well since dad already said yes and that's it's fine with mom also ,i don't think i have to ask  you about that. and speaking of mom and dad you packages is already here,." wooyoung oppa said to me" well fine , since it has nothing to do with me , ohh before i forgot. i walked towards the sofa set in our living room looking at the exo,.

can i talk to you guys" isaid" they just nooded. well i don't really mind you guys staying here, infact i'm a bit happy,but i'd like to make this clear, my room is off limits ok. don't get me wrong ,it's not what i meant. because even my two brothers can't enter my room. It's true.wooyoung oppa said" oppa let me finish first. "ok go ahead he said". so i guess were cleared about my room? "i ask them" ANd they just nodded again".

 

thats it, i'm done. hi xiumin, i suddenly said " OHHH MYYY GOD YOU IDIOT CHARMAINE.." he was looking at me with a smile , then hello, where have you been you oppas where really worried about you," he ask me" "o my god hes really here  ,, infront of me and not just that he'll be staying at this house ,, i mean my house" well i just borrow some books fromh myungsoo. myungsoo the guy who hug you in the cafeteria this lunch"chanyeol ask" yeah him he was my boy bestfriend to be exact.

 

HEY,,, EXO AND CHARMAINE -AH DINNER IS READY....