OUR HOUSE

My Crazy Stupid Feelings

author's pov 

 

school ended soon. charmaine and myungsoo already left.

meanwhile the exo boys are now waiting for wooyoung i the main gate.

 

exo's pov

 

what's taking the president too long "luhan said" well maybe he's still doing some school works because that's his job afterall "suho answerd sarcastically"

!!YAH!! what the hell is wrong with your i'm you hyung remember, your not allowed to talk to me that way "luha said pissed" but suho just turn his back at luhan.

Hey guys look , that was one nice car "kai said" yeah it's full of swag , i wish i have one "baekhyun stated'' 

Oh, here he is "chen said making the exo turn and fix thier selves.

 

wooyoung's pov

 

i saw the 12  new students waiting for me in the front gate, but then i recognize a gray ferrari stops infront of them.

 

HYUNG!! "i shouted" your fast.  Actually i just arrived. Oh where's chammy? "cheondoong said" yeah she said we should go first ,i thinks she needs to borrow some books from her friends , she texted me a while ago."i said"

uhh by the way hyung here Ar---- i was cut of by hyung "  I know uncle already told me "cheondoong said"

 

 

 exo's pov

all of us were really drolling over that breathtaking car, when suddenly the president yelled "Hyung" all of us became really quiet at that moment, well basically we are shock."tao thought"

he's his brother , the owner of that car is his brother? " kris ask himself" 

 

wooyoung's pov

 

shall we go now? i ask my brother. Ok i'll take the other six, you take the rest, and by the way where's you car? "cheondoong hyung ask me" wait i'll go get it." i answerd "

hurry up "hyun commanded me" ok ok ok " i said"

 

let's go now.

 

 

exo's pov

 

what the..... both of them have a signiture cars "lay said" well i guess they are not normal people "kai said" yeah they must be really rich " baekhyun stated"

now what should i choose the gray one or the white one" luhan said smirking'' 

 

 

author's pov

 

chanyeol,D.O,suho,sehun,xiumin and chen are with cheondoong. while kris,luhan.lay.kai.baekhyun and tao are with wooyoung.

after 45 minute on the road they reach their destinations.

 

cheondoong's pov

 

here we are, please come in and make your self athome "he said in a formal tone''

 

here's the living room ,

the kitchen i over there,

and from the right of the kitchen is the in door for the inside pool.

oh about you things it already upstairs in you rooms . we sorry bout it we only have 4 rooms left,  but each rooms have 3 beds. so no need to worry. well you guys can look around i need to change i'll catch you later guys. "i said walking away from them"

 

exo's pov

we have arrive.

wow!! is this really thier house " sehun ask in amazement" i think they are from elite family " suho said" yeah your right hyung, well basically this is a bit to much having a house as big as this , an indoor pool, and not just that both of them have signitured cars."chanyeol said."

!!!! wooooow this place is a lot better that our dorm,'lay said" true , but remember even if were allowed to stay here ,don't you guys do crazy things here "kris repremanded."

well not from us, maybe you guys will cause troubles here " xiumin said earning glares from luhan and kris".