TWO :)

Chanyeol's way of love

 

Baekhyun whistled as he walks down the street when he suddenly saw a silver ring, he raised and eyebrow ang picked it up. "who might own this thing? too bad it looks cool" he continued on his walk, it was typical day for baekhyun:

- going to class half asleep

- chanyeol nags alot, when I say "alot" .... A LOOOOOOOT.

- eating

- eating 

- sleeping

- punshments for eating and sleeping while the teacher discusses in class

- gives up finding the "x"

- sleeping

- suddenly becomes energetic when hearing the bell.

 

he's now standing in front of a women's store, "I didn't know you're gay." he almost throw up when he saw Chanyeol's sister on his side, "Baekhyun the dog is gay? so you're a gay dog? am i right?" baekhyun hissed and smacked her forehead. "that's my revenge for last sunday!" 

"You dog!"

"You duck!"

hana raised an eyebrow, "You're calling me a duck?! why yo-"

"SHOULD I MAKE A WRESTLING RING HERE?" Hana's brother showed up eyeing at them, I mean... glaring at them. "YOU, GO HOME." he shot hana an icy glare and hana quickly ran off. "AND YOU?" he crossed his arms.

"What!? are you going to nag me again?"

"lesson two, baekhyun.... lesson two." chanyeol said, tapping his feet.

 

 

 

awhile ago at the field.

 

Chanyeol dragged him to the part where people don't often go so that no one would eavesdrop at them, he cleared his throat. "okay, baekhyun lesson number two." baekhyun gulped and pursed his lips. "Dude, go on."

"You shouldn't fight with girls! girls will think you're a rude guy." chanyeol said in a serious tone. "It will really affect once you date again, usually girls likes to be the right one."

"then what about me?! what if she's wrong?!" baekhyun cupped his forehead.

his best friend chuckled, "Most of the girls have prides higher than the tallest building in the world but once they REALIZED that they're the wrong one, they will sure make it up to you in any way."

baekhyun shoved the half of the burger on his mouth, "Yah! how do you know all of this?! maybe you're gay!"

"what the..." he smacked the back of baekhyun's neck

"OCK! OCK! WATTUUURR YEOL OCK! OCK!" 

"die there."

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOL!"

 

 

 

"So what are your plans in our spring break?" Chanyeol asked his buddy as he took a sip on his frappe; baekhyun walked silently, contemplating what he will do in order for his spring break to be productive.

"I still don't know." he shrugged. "I'm still thinking what to do. How about you?"

"Well... Hana will go to some camp." chanyeol pursed his lips.  "Mom plans to go to america to see dad."

"And you?"

chanyeol chuckled, "I just realized that I have nothing to do." they both high-fived. "I'll go to your house!!"

"NO!"

"Why???" baekhyun frowned

"Hana ranted about her Girls Generation's Albums and merchandise are not in the right place."

"OH! YEAH! I TOTALLY FORGO-" suddenly a girl bumped on to baekhyun, she quickly got up and bowed"I-It's okay." baekhyun embarrasingly said but he was too late, the girl was already far from them.

 

the two guys stared at each other after, "She's sure in a hurry."

 

 

 

 

"I'm home!" Chanyeol tiredly walk up stairs when his mother stopped him. "Park Chanyeol."

"Oh? what now mom? I'm quite tired."

She walked up and gave a gift to chanyeol. "What's this?" he examined the gift and it wasn't really addressed to him.

 

 

To: Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

HELLOOOO~~~

I'M REALLY GLAD YOU LIKE THE FIRST ONE

BUT THIS ONE IS KINDA BORING!

BUT DO EXPECT MORE IN THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER HUEHUEHUE

 

 

HERE'S KAI AHHAHAHUEHUHEUHEUE

OPPPPPPS