ONE :)

Chanyeol's way of love

 

Baekhyun stared at the untouched food in front of the table. His date had left him... again. He took the plate and started transferring the plate filled with spaghetti and meat balls to his plate when Chanyeol held his wrist tightly.
 
"That spaghetti is freakin mine." Chanyeol eyed at the plate of spaghetti baekhyun's holding. 
 
"oh? chanyeol you're here." He blinked. "What are you doing here?"
 
Chanyeol showed papers bags,  "I bought some gift to the EXO members." baekhyun made an "o" and motioned him to sit across him, he sighed as he gave the plate to chanyeol. 
 
"Let me guess..." chanyeol started as he digs down, "Sangmi left you." baekhyun sighed and covered his face with his two hands. 
 
"See?" baekhyun looked at chanyeol who's smiling like he won over something. "I knew it... just look at her, she's a 'throwback' dude." chanyeol smirked and started to munch his food when baekhyun slammed the table which gathered few attentions from the people near them.
 
 
 
 
 
"CHANYEOL, HELP ME TO BECOME LIKE YOU." 
 
chanyeol almost spit the coke when he heard what baekhyun said, raising an eyebrow he asked. "What the hell are you saying??" baekhyun pouted and lowered his head, "I don't want to get hurt again... I want to be like you! I want to be man!" again, it gathered attention of most girls on the restaurant, some giggled and some shook their heads. "...see? they think I'm gay." 
 
He looked at his bestfriend and took pity on him, he took the tissue and wiped on his mouth. "Well..." he trailed, ".... okay,I think your reason is enough to changed you right?" baekhyun nodded.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"okay baekhyun, are you ready for lesson one." chanyeol said, eyeing at the beautiful waitress. "look at her." baekhyun eyes twinkle and suddenly he dropped the fork on the foor in order to take a good look on his legs, when a hand smack his head. 
 
"Pabo." 
baekhyun rubbed his head. "what the!? why did you did that!?" 
"You said you want to be man." chanyeol smirked.
"b-but it's our basic needs!" baekhyun winked and giggled, " right?! you were like that!"
chanyeol shook his head.
"Maybe I was before.  but dude, have put a little respect on her..." he too a glimpse at the girl who keeps on avoiding a man on the middle. "... look at her, she's avoiding that man because he kept on asking her for her number."
 
baekhyun took a gaze on the girl, he felt guilt. "damn."
"If you want to be a man, put a little respect on her. that's why some of your dates left you because of your hobby at staring other girls' legs. if you really want to keep the girl you're dating."
 
baekhyun's mouth formed an "O" and chanyeol laughed, "let's go, I'll ask hana to wrap the gifts up."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They arrived in less than 30 minutes from the said restaurant, chanyeol quickly took off his shoes and entered the house with baekhyun revealing his sister dancing in front of the television.
 
"what the hell."  chanyeol voice raised and his sister almost tripped when he heard her brother's voice.
"o-oppa." hana's eye's widened and baekhyun laughed. "what for!? you scared me!"
baekhyun continued laughed when he asked, "so you're a fan of Girls Generation?"
"Chanyeol oppa why is this dog here again?" she ignored his question and faced her brother.
 
baekhyun lightly pushed hana and laughed again. "YAH!" she whined and ranted about baekhyun's behavior. "LOOK OPPA HE'S A FREAKING DOG!"
 
"Aish, can you two stop?" he cupped his forehead. "Hana you're 16 and you still don't know how to act like a lady."
"Well I'm a lady!" 
"no you're not." baekhyun stuck his tongue out. 
"I'AM!"
"YOU'RE NOT!"
"I'AM!!!!!"
baekhyun went closer to her and whispered, "you're not."
"WHY YOU--"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"OUCH! OUCH!" baekhyun cried, "Yeol that hurts!" 
"sit straight! aish!" chanyeol pushed him while he put some bandage on his forehead.
"ouch ouch ouch~" 
chanyeol chuckled and tossed the cold compress, "That's what you get when you make my sister angry."
"AISH..." baekhyun frowned.
 
 
he turned his back again to baekhyun."That's lesson number two, girls aren't what you think." 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N
 
 
HELLO!
I REALLY HATE BEGINNINGS BUT
STILL I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!