THREE :)

Chanyeol's way of love

 

 

 

 

The next day at dismissal time, the two dorks met again; Chanyeol nudges baekhyun and he handed out the gift. "Someone left it on our house." Baekhyun slowly took it, he examines the box and saw his name on it, "I really don't know why someone left it on our doorstep, it's really weird." Chanyeol continued leaving baekhyun startled.

"really..." he coughed and took a quick glance at chanyeol, "Should I opened it?"

"yeah, why not. ppali!! pabo!!" chanyeol shook baekhyun and the box fell open, revealing the a familiar ring. Baekhyun bent down to pick up the ring but a foot stepped on it. "WHAT THE-"

"Why you Filthy scumbag blocking my way?" Minho coldy said, Chanyeol pushed him earning students' attentions.

"Tch, what are you going to do? punch me to defend your worthless friend?" Minho mockingly laughed at chanyeol. It's been always like that, Minho's group always bullies the junior students, and their favorite victim is Baekhyun because news spread that he was rejected so many times by girls and these girls will end up to minho or to his friends. "Just back off." Baekhyun stood up, dusting his pants. "move your foot." he shot him a glare leaving chanyeol speechless.

"oh? sorry?" he took his foot and picked the ring up, "what's this? you're confessing again? I thought you had enough?" minho's buddies laughed.

"Aish, minho... why wasting our time with this ?" Key's hand landed on minho's shoulder, "Let's go." minho suddenly threw the ring on baekhyun and left the two juniors on the middle of the hallway with pairs of eyes staring at them.

"That guy." Baekhyun's hand clenched while looking at the group of senior bullies. "I'll get back to him!" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!" Hana ran onto chanyeol and gave him a hug when they got home, "Wow? are you sick?? you're so kind today!" Chanyeol chuckled and patted his siter's head. 

"ehh? why oppa is --"

"ARF! ARF!" baekhyun barked while he plastered his expressionless face. "WOFF WOOF!"

Chanyeol and his sister eyes widened.

"I'm a dog right?" baekhyun took of his shoes and walk right past them, "My dog nose smells cookies!!" he turn around and widely smiled. They were left there dumbfounded on the entrance.

"oppa."

"hm?"

"he's pissed right?"

"Yep" chanyeol nodded, " he is... with YOUR minho."

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was really upset about his bestfriend's aura  awhile ago. he wasn't eating that much and it really bothers the park siblings. "oppa." he looked at hana while he typed on his laptop. "did minho oppa bullied him again?" hana placed the cup of coffee on the study table, "oppa i made you some coffee." 

Chanyeol turned and smiled, "Don't worry about baekhyun, he can handle it. Thanks dongsaeng you're the be-"

"oppa can you buy me snsd's i got a boy album??"

"I knew it." chanyeol cupped his forehead and nodded, "I'll buy you this weekend."

"waaah! thank you oppa!" hana waved and shut the door.

"Aish... what have SNSD done to her?" he cupped his face.

 

 

 

on the other hand, baekhyun was sitting on his desk while staring at the two rings. "Who might owned this? they're really similar to each other." he sighed and placed the rings on the box together. "I think the one who sent this is crazy." he chuckled and finally diverted his attention to the physics book.

"thermodynamics..." he murmured down words while he read. "hmm... oh, aish... what is this formula's again??"

suddenly there was a knock on the door, revealing her mother holding the wireless phone. "Chanyeol, honey." he stood up with a questioned expression and took the phone from her mother. "hello?" 

"baek!" chanyeol almost shouted at baekhyun's ear over the line.

"what!?" baekhyun frowned "can you keep it down?! my head hurts! I'm kinda busy studying!"

"aish! sorry dude okay?"

"what do you want now?"

"Someone left a gift again outside our house." baekhyun's eyes widened. 

"really!?"

"it's again named to you baekhyun..." chanyeol calmly said, "I don't know why someone dropped it again here."

"Yeol, let's talk about this tomorrow. I think some one is fooling us."

 

after the short conversation with chanyeol, baekhyun took out the small book chanyeol gave to him awhile ago. "How to improve yourself (for boys)." he read the title and started flipping the pages.

"Girls don't only like stylish guys." he read and nodded to himself

 

most of the girls wanted see a guy who can pull up the latest trends and only a few loves simple guys. BUT mostly stylish guys catch more attention than those who arent (well except if you're really handsome enough and you're lazy to pull up a leather jacket on your closet! hahah!). in order to be more appriciated by girls, here are some tips :

1. know your style. what style you love most? the boy next door? the gangster type? the rocker? or anything else in your mind?  choose a style that suits you most not because it's popular today, there are instances you cant pull off the trending outfits.

2. once you know your style. check your closet, what can be recycled and which on is not. if you think you need to buy more clothes, then go buy yourself.

3. next step, style your hair, if you're repeating the same style over and over again, why try experimenting? sometimes hairstyles catch girl's attention.but be sure the style fits you most!!

4. if you're a nerd at school, style yourself and i think it's time to use contact lenses than glasses, remember you wanted to be a human optical illussion right? :) :P 

5. PUT YOUR CONFIDENCE UP! If you get bullied, try standing for yourself, you're a guy anyway! it's part of changing your unwanted side.

 

 

he suddenly stopped reading, and stood up infront of the mirror. "although my mom say's I'm cute.....  I have alot to change." he takes his nerdy eyeglasses off and tries to mess his hair to look different. "I wish I can

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

UPDATED AT LAST!! :DDDDDD

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT~~

 

THOSE WHO ARE ASKING IF BAEKHYUN'S MY BIAS

HAHAHAAHAHA NO

JONGIN IS MY BIAS HUEHUEHUHE