Infinite

Ice Prince or Grease One?

YOUR's POV

I'm at canteen, this is lunch and i kinda hungry. "yaaahh!!! Hyejin!! My boyfriend said, he'll stay in Korea next month. I'm so happy." Suzy run into me with smile a wide.

"So, now he's go back to US? wow, you're absence a whole of week just for a man." i say no interest, she's nodded.

"hey, this is power of love you know? Hyejin!! you're listen to me, right? I heard there's new kingkas in here, is that true? are they handsome enough?"

"yaahh!! Remember your boyfie, don't such flirt with they."

"who said i want flirt with them, i love my boyfie so much." we walked to our table, eating with silence. But, the door of canteen opened with dramatic such like a drama then Infinite enter, i heard some girls scream.

"sungyeol oppa!!"

"Hoya oppa, be mine!!!"

"L oppa, he's like  God."

"woohyun oppa!!! aegyo aegyo!!!"

Aisshh these girls screaming like there's no boys in this school, but i get irritated when they call Namu like that.

 

 

"Hey sweetie." someone rest his arm around my shoulder. i know who is he.

"pabo!!! i'm not. why dont you together with your member?"

"they still with their fans. Lucky, i can go to here. Look, a girl trying to kiss Sungyeol." He said, i chuckled.

"Eheemm..." suzy get our attention, she make who-is-he face to me.

"oh..okay. Namu, she's my bestfriend, Suzy. This Namu, oh i mean Woohyun." I said, they shake a hand.

"I'm absenc a week, you have a HOT boyfriend and you're not tell me. Aiisshhh" suzy said sarcastic.

"Not, i'm not her boyfriend but her future husband." said Namu, i hit his head. "what for?" then i laughed.

He grabbeb my hand, "come on"

"where?"

"Let's go to my table, i'll introduce you to my members. and i think Sungjong miss you so much."

"suzy, come on. you come, too." i said, suzy nodded.

 

"Hyejin noona!!!!" sungjong said ang give me a hug.

"yaahh!! yaaahh!! let go her." Namu said. "Guys, this is my girl, Hyejin." They give me a wave but one of them seems like doesn't bither, he's just play with his food. Arrogant. "and this is her friend, su..." Namu introduce us

"suzy?" he said. Damn!! he's good looking.

i look at suzy, "hmm hai Myungsoo." suzy greeted he, then suddenly awkward atmosphere arrived. I feel something between Suzy and L.

"Hu-oh you know him?" i ask Suzy, she's just nodded.

"Let's sit. You're getting tired if stand like that." someone with small eyes called, sunggyu said.

"noona, sit beside me. i want to talk with you." sungjong said, i sit beside him.

"yaaahh!! Lee Sungjong!! you stole my girl."