They Come And He Know

Ice Prince or Grease One?

NO ONE's POV

Hyejin sitting in her usual places of the class, next to the window. she's love sky, she like to see them. suddenly she saw a crowd of people thronged the gates, and there is a limousine came. she could not see who it was because too many people and he was far enough. She sighed, she think there's more popular people again in this school. and she must be careful. Hyejin cell phone's rang, she rushed to pick it up and talk outside the classroom but suddenly she hit someone. she does not see at who was hitted by her, she just said sorry and walked away. L sighed, he's just realized her looks so familiar.

"yaaa!! hyung!! don't stare at her back like that. you seems like stalker then." magnae said to L, then he hit his head on purpose. "auucchh!! it's hurt you know." sungjong rubbeb his head.

"Infinite!! come on!! the class started." sunggyu told them. yes, they are infinite. the famous of boyband, they are like brothers though different blood. they also come from a wealthy family and has its own corporations. they all nodded and walk separated.

 

L feels it's quite bored, he feels sleepy. someone broke into the classroom with a rush, then his eyes widened.

"sorry, i came late." the girl bowed in front of the teacher, then she take a sit next window. L know her, she's the waitress who bump into him in the club and in this morning. L stared at her, she turned her head and we stared at each other. L was reflex turn heads to avoid her eyes. but Hyejin seems doesn't care.

 

 

YOUR's POV

it's lunch and i kinda bored, Suzy nowhere to be found and i'm alone in this park. i think, Suzy was going out with her boyfriend. she call me this morning that her boyfriend just came from US. how lucky, Suzy is pretty and get a boyfriend. how about me? even tough i'm act like a but i'm not interest being a player, i just flirting.

someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around and was shocked. it's Namu.

"hi gorgeous, we meet again." he said and winked.

"you? why are you in this college?"

"i looked you sit alone so i think it's good for me to sit with you. why? I also have to gain knowledge, you know? you don't want your bestfriend being fooled, right?" i gasped, so he's know the real me.

i avoid his eyes. "sorry, but you're wrong i not your bestfriend. and i think you're new student, because i never meet you before." i lied, i met he but not here. i met when we're in US.

"yes, the rest of Infinite decided to enter this college."

"okay, i gotta go." i try to push away he, i try hard to lied. when I wanted to go, he pulled my hand.

"wait." Namu said. "don't being me like a fool, i know who you are. you're lee cassadra, my bestfriend since we birth."  "no no no, i'm lee hyejin." i try to let go of his hand. but he got me closer and hugged me.

"you such a fool. 2 years ago, you call me like that and dissapear. i'm worried about you, i came to your house but you're has burn. what's happened, cassie?" Namu said, his voice sounded very worried.

"i've already told you..." i still trying to avoid he.

"yes, i know you're lee hyejin but that's your korean name. Cass, i know alot about you. we know each other than 10 years. aahhh you just avoid me." Namu ruffled his hair. i miss him, how can told him about my real life now. "okay, i gotta go. it's feel like you want we're pretend to don't know each other. okay, i'm fine."

"Namu..." i whispered. then i cry.

"ssshhh uljima, aiggooo this kid still childish." Namu said, but i suddenly i giggled.

"gomawo.'' i wiped my tears, he just looked at me. i continue my words "for believe i still alive, and still remember me." i smiled and hugged him.

"just don't pretend that you don't know me, cass. it's hurt me too much."

"sshhh don't call me cass anymore, called me hyejin. okay namu?" i ask him, he just nodded.

"so, since i'm new here can you take me around?" Namu ask me. Then i grabbeb his hand. "come on, namu."

"hey, you should called me oppa." i shooked my head. he sighed and i laughed.

I don't know how I feel about him but I'm so grateful because now Namu be with me.