Party

Ice Prince or Grease One?

how long i'm not update this story? i hope you are still enjoy this story. for now, i tried to update more often.

 

 

NO ONE's POV

"Yeaahh we arrived. Finally you're coming with me, Hyejin." Suzy seemed seriously happy.

"But, you think my dress is good? I think it's too short." Hyejin seems not comfort because Suzy who lent the dress.

"It's not my fault. This is your fault who enter that dress in a laundry and forget the party is tonight."

"Mianhae mrs."

"Kyaa!! i'm not that old."

this is how your dress suppossed to be

this is Suzy's dress lend you


"Are you okay if I left you here? I would like to say hello to others." Suzy said. She is a typical woman who likes partying.

Hyejin nodded and waved to Suzy. Hyejin's throat bit thirsty so she searched for drinks. Hyejin see some people were already drunk and she was a little bit less comfortable because the people who are drunk staring at her with indecent. And sure enough, the drunken person came to Hyejin and embrace Hyejin.

"Hey sweetie, let's have fun." Hyejin trying to release the man 's arm from her shoulder because his hands started touching Hyejin's chest.

"Mianhae, can you let me go? My friends will waiting for me." Hyejin said. But the man pushed Hyejin on the wal and tried making out with her, Hyejin feels her eyes watery. She close her eyes then someone grabbeb her hands.

"Can you stay away from my girlfriend?" Hyejin suddenly opened her eyes then see L hugged her.

"No fun." The man just went away.

Hyejin could not hold back her tears, she sobbed. L  Hyejin's hair  slowly and said, " You're safe."

Hyejin looked at L , then said " I feel so dirty." She began to shed tears again but L wiped the tears that fell down on her cheek. And Hyejin feel her heart beating so fast.


L opened his jacket and put it on Hyejin. "Next time, don't wear a dress so short because it will harm you. Kaja." L said and he's holding Hyejin's hand to look for drinks that Hyejin bit calm. L suddenly releases his grip as seen Infinite towards them.

"My baby...." Woohyun hugged Hyejin. Hyejin turned to L and L pretended not see.

Hyejin opened L's jacket and return it to L. "Gomawo, L."

"Why you wearing L's jacket?" Woohyun asked.

Hyejin want to answer but L cut her word. "Look how she dress hyung. She will harm herself."

"Kyaa!! Don't said something bad for her. But, yes Hyejin. This dress to y for you. Come on, let's change your dress." Woohyun grabbeb her hand, but she feels Woohyun's hand not warm as L's hand.