Thanks God, i know him

Ice Prince or Grease One?

YOUR's POV

aisshh i'm getting tired and tomorrow i must go to college at 8 o'clock. i sit at the bar, wait for customer to order. but, suddenly someone grab my hand. i'm so shocked at the time, then he stared at me. i think he is drunk.

"sorry sir, your stared disturb me." i say, he not say anything and still stared at me. "yaaa!!! you're ert, right? no no, i don't interest with you. please, let go of me." i try to let go of his hand, but he pulled me and try to kiss me. my eyes widened and try to push him. i closed my eyes, my tears began to fall. God! i know i'm a but i don't think this is right. please help me!

a man who try to kissed me back off suddenly, there's another man again he pulled away the first man. i know who the second man, he is Nam Woohyun, the only one my bestfriend and try to save me.

"sorry sir, she doesn't like you. so, just go." Namu said, i don't think he know me. may be he just help me because pity me. the man just rolled his eyes and try to punch Namu but Namu punched he first. i'm never see how Namu fighting, and he quite good. "i've already told you, sir. back off. she's mine." Namu said coldly. i'm too shocked about what happened and Namu hug me. i cry at his chest.

"sorry sir, i make your shirt wet because of my tears. should i pay back about it?" i talked formally.

"you're Cassie, right?" he suddenly ask.

i nervous answer he. "ani..aniya.. my name is Lee Hyejin. you've must be wrong."

"hmm i see." he like thinking something. "you doesn't fit with ombre hair i prefer you have a dark brown. and this is already 2 years, so i decided to find you." Namu sound like teased me. he remember, even tough i'm just call he 2 minutes before i leave.

"sir..." "yaaa!! hye jin!! come here!!" my manager shout, aiisshh he just ruined my moment. "sorry sir, i gotta go." i say, and leave Namu.

 

WOOHYUN's POV

i saw a man trying to kissed someone who look like Cassie. i think they just have fun but when i look she want to cry, i'm not thinking twice, i push away him from her.

i think i'm drunk, but i don't know where i get much power to punch him. after that, i saw she cryed. i feel so bad. i don't know why, i get her closer and hugged she.

"you're Cassie, right?" i suddenly ask. aiisshh why i ask a question like that.

she nervous answer he. "ani..aniya.. my name is Lee Hyejin. you've must be wrong."

"hmm i see." i pretend to like thinking something. "you doesn't fit with ombre hair i prefer you have a dark brown. and this is already 2 years, so i decided to find you." i sound like teased she.

"sir..." "yaaa!! hye jin!! come here!!" her manager shout. "sorry sir, i gotta go." she say and leave me.

when she go to her manager, i get my phone and call someone. "this is me, woohyun. give my information about the girl who name is Lee Hyejin. i need asap." then off my phone.

 

 

 

short update, i have many task. may be this story will have a long time to finish. just enjot it, and comment^^