Beginning or End?

School, teachers and the baseball captain

“Oh hey, Kevin! I though I saw you standing out here. Are you ok?” I heard Siwon say behind me. “Yes.. yes.” I turned around and went into the classroom. It was a little while before next class started and I thought now was as good as ever. Siwon closed the door. I turned around and looked at him. “Yes.” “Yes to what?” He looked at me with a confused smile. “I’ll try to date you.” I didn’t even know somebody could smile that big as he did. “Wow, really? I didn’t think you would say yes!” He gave me a hug but ended it fast and looked outside the classroom to be sure no one had seen it.

 

A month had flown by. Dongho had been studying home for a while, no one knew why, but I know it has been the best month of my life. Me and Siwon yes had fun dating in his car. It might not sound that fun, being inside a car the whole evening and part of the night, but Siwon had equipped his car with a dvd player and quite a large screen.

Even though there are some age difference, we have lot of things in common and not a single minute of our life is boring when we're together. When my mom have been home she's been asking about the boy I've been tutoring and asked to meet him. She would be so freaked if she knew her precious baby boy was dating a man and a teacher to boot, but what she doesn’t know doesn’t hurt her. Right?

 

"How's your love going?" AJ winked at me. I felt myself blush. The others, except Hoon and Eli looked at me and smiled. “It’s doing great" I said and looked down at my food tray. "We really miss you!" Dongwoon said and took my hand. 

Since I started dating Siwon, Dongwoon had somehow been dragged into the group, and it seemed to me that he fit in well. I was happy for them all, even though it felt a little bit like he was filling in for me. I didn't have much time with my friends as I spent as much time as I could with my boyfriend.

"I'm sorry",  I said as truthfully as I could. I did miss them too, but my boyfriend is my world now. "Let's hang out today then. I don't really have any plans other than student council, but I think it will be short today", I smiled at everyone.

 

The last class was finished, but I had stayed behind to help Siwon clean the blackboard and put the chairs up. I said goodbye to Siwon and was just about to open the door when a couple of hands covered my eyes.

I smiled, took the hands off and turned around. His eyes looked sad. "I'll miss you", he said and took one of my hands up to kiss it. I was surprised when he kissed the palm of my hand that i dropped my bag. His lips were really soft and a little bit moist.

Was it time to go one step further? He looked deep into my eyes and I couldn't break the gaze. It just felt like it was the perfect moment. He was leaning in really slow.

I could hear my heartbeat and I prayed that he didn't hear it as well. He reached over my shoulder and turned off the light, still coming closer. The dim light from the windows behind him made him look even more handsome. He lifted my chin a little and made the distance between our lips non-existent. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the innocent kiss. It just felt right.

 

When he broke it I felt a bit disappointed. Even though it lasted for a while, it wasn't enough. I locked the door, took his hand and walking backwards I was leading him to the back of the classroom where no one would see us. I hit the wall, but before he could sense what was going on I changed our positions and pushed him against it.

His eyes looked curious, and maybe even a little afraid into mine.

I placed my hand at the back of his neck and pulled him a bit closer, because he was a little bit taller than me. I locked our lips again and this time it was more passionate. I poured all my feelings for him into the kiss, or rather I used my tongue to tell him what I felt.

 

I pulled back when my lungs were screaming for air. We stood there for a little while, both panting. He covered his mouth with his hand and looked at me, while blushing like crazy.

I my lips and approached him. This time I grabbed his tie, pulled him down and kissed his cheek before going back to the door. I picked up my bag and unlocked it, before turning back to look at him.

I smiled when I saw him still just standing there covering his mouth. Maybe he was much more innocent then I thought? "Bye bye, Baek-won lips", I said, leaving a dumbfounded Siwon up against the wall.

 

The next day it felt like a really great day. The air felt fresher, my uniform felt more comfortable, the birds were singing happily. It even sounded like my car was happy driving me to school. The day went quickly and soon it was lunch. "Good afternoon everybody!" I chirped happily as I sat down at our table. I had been to see Siwon, but he was busy teaching some other students. I got him to look me in the eyes before I left and it seem like he was thinking about  the same thing as I did when he blushed like crazy. My smile grew even bigger as I thought about it. "What did Siwon do now?" AJ asked. Everyone looked interested at me, except for Hoon who was reading some book while eating and Eli who was shoving his food back and forth on his tray. "It wasn't something HE did…" I smiled mischievous at my friends. I started to giggle. "I…I kissed him. Like… really good. It was more like making out, I mean, I used my tongue”. Suddenly Eli smashed his hands into the table and got up so fast he almost pushed his chair into someone walking a couple of feet behind him. He looked harshly at me before storming out of the cafeteria. "Ah… Don't mind him. He's been a bit moody lately", SooHyun said.

 

School ended and after studying in the library for a while to have most of the teachers leave I went to the teachers office to talk to Siwon. The last teacher left were going out the door when I went in. I bowed and smiled and she did the same before going to the parking lot. I peeked in and Siwon were sitting at his desk with three big piles of tests. I went over to him without him noticing and put my hands over his eyes. He chuckled and placed his big hands over mine. He took my hands down and turned his chair around. "Hey", I smiled. I were going to sit on his lap, but he placed his hands on my hips and kept me from doing so. "I'm sorry, but I have a lot of work to do. You should go home. I'll text you tonight". I looked at him with a disappointed look and started to make whining sounds. He chuckled once more. "I'm sorry… cutie." He said and blushed, looking down. I love when he is like this. Maybe because it's not something you would think a guy like him would do. "I understand", I smiled and lifted his head up, leaned down and kissed him. It was only a small kiss, but he were blushing a deep crimson colour. I smiled in triumph, patted his cheek and said goodbye.

 

I were going towards the parking lot thinking about what just happened. I wasn't really sensing my surroundings, but suddenly I heard someone walking behind me. I'm not really paranoid, it's only human to look, and so I did. And I immediately regretted it. "You haven't changed a bit I see", a familiar grin greeted me. I turned around again and continued walking to the spot my car was parked at. "H-Hey! Is that the way to greet your master?" Dongho shouted after me. I just kept walking, but he came running in front of me. "If you don't stop and listen yo me right now I'll tell everyone how your boyfriend is doing something way illegal. He will be fired and we all live happily ever after. Or not you and your dog, but…” I raised my hand ready to slap him, but stopped myself as I knew it would only make it worse. “What is it that you want? You have everything! So why bother me?!” I shouted at him. “What I want is you to do me some favours to keep my mouth shut.” I looked questioning at him. “Favours? Don’t you have enough servants to..” He cut me of. “Yes, I have plenty of them, but that’s not really relevant here. Just meet me by the equipment shack behind school tomorrow after class. Ok?” Everything to be able to go now. “Yeah, sure, whatever”, I said and waved my hand as a goodbye.

 

As I was driving home I was thinking about what he had said. “Favours? Equipment shack? He wasn’t thinking about… stuff people do when they.. NO! It must just be that he’s on cleaning duty tomorrow and he doesn’t want to do it... Right?”

------

NOTE

I hope this chapter was good enough for yall and I'm starting to write this series again! I hope you'll like what I have in store for this fic^^ Sorry about spelling mistakes and weird sentences... ^^'