Too much to handle?

School, teachers and the baseball captain

My name is Woo Kevin. I go to an elite high school in Korea. We have the best student's, the best teachers and of course, the best student council body, with me in charge. I always score as 1 or 2 in the entire school in all subjects. The other student that is best, or right below me is Shin Dongho. Some first grader I've never seen. I only know his name.

 

After a normal english class my teacher, Choi Siwon, asked me to stay. I was really fond of him. Even thought he is young he looks really mature and he has a really great body. "Sonsengim, is there something wrong?" I asked, looking at him with the biggest eyes I could make. "No. Every thing is great. You're still one of the top students. You don't work too hard do you?" He looked worried. I smiled. "Don't worry. There's mostly stuff I just remember without any real effort." He nodded and came closer to me. "You have enough fun right?" He came even closer. "Ah.. Well.. I don't really go out anymore, but I still have some fun now and then. I still have friends", I smiled a little shyly. Why did a teacher worry about me? "To tell you the truth Kevin.." He started. I could see his cheeks getting flushed while he came closer, standing right in front of my table. "I… I.." he said. "You?" I chuckled, feeling anticipated. What in the world were I anticipating?

 

"I like you"

 

The whole world stopped for a moment. A MALE teacher were confessing his feelings for ME. I was used to girls,  their love letters and gifts, but there, a man, a GROWN man, were standing, telling me that he liked me. "What?" was all I could say. "I know it might be weird, and it's totally forbidden, but... I really like you Kevin. You don't need to answer right away.. Still... Please think about it." He said, grabbed his things and rushed out of the classroom. Leaving a dumbfounded Woo Kevin at his table.

 

"WHAT!" my friend Kiseop shouted. I shushed him while the oldest SooHyun covered his mouth with his hand. Some of the students looked at our table before turning back to their meals. Eli were making his way from the other side of the table over to me and gave me a back hug, like he was never letting go. "Why do you think he likes you?" AJ asked looking really interested. "I would be lying if I said I had no idea, but I don't really know..." "A man, confessing to a boy. Don't you think it's a little suspicious?" Hoon said, looking empty out into the air. "A boy?!" I screamed, leaning over the table ready to punch the guy. Now the others shushed me while Kiseop grabbed my hand. "It's just. He's …. Years older then you.. Don't you find that weird?" "Isn't it more weird that it's a man and a teacher on top of that?" SooHyun asked. "I just think it's kind of cute", AJ said, leaning his head in his hands, looking like a teenage girl in love. Everyone stared awkward at him for a moment before continuing. "Well… How do you feel about him?" Kiseop asked. I plumped back down in my chair, Kiseop releasing his grip on my arm. How do I feel about him? I do think he's handsome, has a good body, nice lips, beautiful deep eyes. WAIT? Beautiful eyes? "He has beautiful eyes…" It came out of me. AJ laughed while Kiseop looked flustered, and Hoon still looking like an empty shell. "Just don't do something stupid", SooHyun said and patted my shoulder.

 

We agreed to meet up after school and split up to go to our classes. I walked over to the trash can and emptied my trey before putting it away. I was walking in the hallway towards my math class when some guy bumped my shoulder. "I'm sorry", he said bowing. "No problem", I smiled back, continuing towards my class. A lot of people started whispering and pointing at me. I turned around and looked back at the guy before looking at some of the whispering students. Was he really that important? He looked pretty normal. A bit shorter then me, black hair, the same uniform as everyone. Maybe his family's rich or something? It seemed ok when I apologized. I snapped out of my thoughts, realizing I was standing outside the classroom doors. The bell rang and I hurried inside. "You just barley made it, student council president", the teacher ,Miss Kwon Yuri, exclaimed. "It will never happen again!" I said wile giving a salute, and walking over to my desk.

 

The bell rang, and I was almost too glad I didn't have student council duty today. I got some days off and I always spent them with my friends. Homework was for every other day in the week, but I would probably do some when I got home anyways. I hurried to pack up my stuff and went down to our usual meeting spot. While fighting my way through fangirls trying to give me letters and food I somehow managed to bump into someone for the second time today. "I'm so sorry!" When I looked at who it was I started laughing. It was the same guy from earlier. He had feel down this time though and I reached out my hand to help him up. He looked up at me with a frown. "Is this funny to you?" He asked me, looking almost angry. "I'm sorry. I just thought it was a little fun to meet you again, and in this way" I smiled. He looked at my hand and took it. Suddenly the hallway was dead silent. I looked around. Was something wrong? Instead of pulling the guy up, he pulled me down and I almost fell on top of him. Our faces was really close and he stared directly into my eyes. I blushed a little while looking away. I still felt his intense stare and blushed even more. "Cute", he smirked, got up and then pulled me up, since he was still holding my hand. "I guess I'll bump into you later", he said and bumped into my shoulder walking past me. When he was gone the chattering began again as if nothing happened, but my fangirls stayed away.

 

I stared empty into the air while I let my feet drag me wherever. "Hey!" SooHyun yelled while shaking me. "Can you hear me?" I focused my sight and saw his worried expression. "Huh?". "You almost walked past us and when I stopped you, you were just standing there looking into the air. Is something wrong?" I now discovered that all the other guys were standing behind him, also looking worried, even Hoon, who was mostly staring into the air all the time. "I'm really sorry. I just bumped into some guy and everyone seems to know him." On the way home to Eli I told them everything that had happened. "It must be him then", Hoon said. Everyone looked interested at him. "You should know too. The guy everyone talks about. Shin Dongho", he said before spacing out again. Everyone looked back at me. "The name sounds pretty familiar", AJ said, and after a few minutes SooHyun snapped his fingers. "Gentlemen, I know who he is." Everyone looked at him, except from Hoon. SooHyun grinned. "He's the firstyear that is right below Kevin in school". "Oh~" everyone remembered. "That's not all" Hoon said , still looking spaced out. "Shin Dongo, heir of the Shin Company, including Shin Foods, Shin Market, Shin Fastfood&Takeout, Shin Café, Shin Hotels, Shin Clothing, Shin Telecom and Shin Entertainment, making him the richest kid in school. He gets whomever he wants, and after touching the person, it's his. No one dares to make a move after that, but he usually go to another person in a week. Even though he's only a firstgrader he's also the captain of the baseball team, so he's both fared and adored." Touching.. Touching…. "He touched me!" I yelled out. "AND he called me cute". "I guess we've lost you now bro", Kiseop said, holding in a laugh. Eli rushed next to me and held my hand. While looking straight ahead he said: "I'll never leave you and I will crush that brats face". His grip got tighter. "No worries buddy!" SooHyun said. "You'll be free by the week".

 

It was as Hoon had said. There were a lot fewer letters in my locker, and people stayed away from me. Even my lab partner, Son Dongwoon, seemed to be a lot less talkative. He only answered when questioned and he didn't even laugh of any of my jokes. After class he hurried to pack his things and walk out of the classroom. I ran after him and just as I caught up to him he suddenly stopped. I was right behind him, so I ended up crashing into his back and fall backwards. He turned around and looked at me with terrified eyes. "I just want to talk. Is there something wrong?" I asked him, still sitting there. "Sorry", was all he said before running in the direction we just came from. I looked up. What would make him stop, just like that? HOLYGETMEOUTOFHERE! There he was, the prince himself, Shin Dongho. He smirked and came over to me. I swallowed and I swear it could be heard from all over the school. "Nervous?" He asked, still smirking and reaching his hand out to me. I hesitantly took it and he pulled me up. I almost fell onto his body because of the strength he used. "You're really light. Do you even eat?" I looked down at him since he was so close. He wasn't much smaller then me, but it looked like he still didn't like it so he took a step back. I just looked at him for a while wondering why he wanted me. I'm just some normal guy from a normal family. Well.. That wasn't entirely true. "Ehm.. Are you ever going to let my hand go? Or do you like me already?" I looked down at our hands and I sure was holding it still. I was actually squeezing it. I let go pretty fast and looked at his face. He was still smirking. Isn't he too full of himself? "I need to get to my next class", I said and looked at the clock hanging in the hallway. It was only 2 minutes till homeroom started, and I usually used 5 minutes just walking there. "What if I say you don't?" He said and looked dead serious at me. "Well.. Then I say I have to" I said just as serious. "Hmm… Ok", he said and walked away. The remaining students in the hallway started to whisper and pointing at me. I almost felt like I was being bullied. The bell rang. !

 

"I'm really sorry~" I was sitting on my knees in the hallway. "There's no reason to plead. I will not forgive you. You promised!" "Yuri sonsengnim… There's this kid and.." She shushed me. "BUT…" She shushed me again. "No kid, and no buts" she said. "You'll take your desk out here and write 'I will never lie to my beloved teacher' a thousand times". "Yes teacher" I said and gave a salute. I hurried inside and when the other kids in my class, including Eli and Kiseop, saw me trying to pick up my table, giving up and just pushing it outside, they were just silent. I'm the student council president, and I have never been late before this day. That Shin Dongho!! I can't wait until this Friday…

 

I was just finished with my sentences before the bell rang. Ms. Yuri came outside and picked up one of the sheets, studying it for a while, and then picking up the rest of them. I looked up at her and she was smiling a really pleased smile. "You've done really good, Woo Kevin" she said and patted my head. "Now. Push your desk back inside." "Yes teacher…" I said and started to push it, but before I even came to the door, Eli picked it up and put it back in place. He came outside again followed by Kiseop. "Thank you Eli!" I smiled. "He's done nothing but worry about you this whole time", Kiseop confessed. I laughed and took Elis hand. "Nothing to worry about!" My stomach growled. Kiseop laughed really loud and Eli smiled a bit too. "I'll buy you some food", Eli said, still smiling.

 

We walked over to our usual lunch table where SooHyun, AJ and Hoon were already eating. AJ looked really energetic and he even got up to wave at us. SooHyun who were gulping down food like he hadn't eaten for days looked up and smiled with his mouth full. Oh yeah. Hyung is really attractive.. Hoon were staring out into the air as always eating some now and then. We sat down and started to eat as well. "That Dongho kid is causing some problems for our little Kevinnie~", Kiseop said with a whiny yet sarcastic voice. It was like everyone expected it. "I even heard about it in my class. He's quite the celebrity", SooHyun said. "You were late for class because of him, right?" Eli said, looking pretty angry. "It will be over by the end of the week", SooHyun smiled. "If I see the face of that Dongho kid I'll.." Eli started. "You will what?" A voice said right behind me. Not that I didn't recognize it, but I really didn't want to be right. I turned around and saw Dongho looking down at me. He pushed Eli, that was seated next to me, aside and took a seat next to me like it was the most normal thing in the world. I could see the rage in Elis eyes, but when he saw me shaking my head and smiled he calmed down a bit. "What are you doing here?" I asked with a forced smile. "I'm just watching my stuff", he said nonchalantly and started to eat like a royal. Even I who has never angry got a little irritated. "Your stuff? I see no such thing here?" Eli said still looking pissed of at Dongho. "Haven't you heard?" he started, then turning to look at me. "He even accepted me as his master", he said, staring straight into my eyes. "You took my hand, remember?" He smiled. It was not a smirk, but I saw the evil in his fake smile. Everyone, even Hoon, looked at me like they were asking what happened. "You just helped me up" I said. "Sure, whatever" he said, starting to take food from my tray. Just when Eli was about to hit Dongho in his face, he put some other food on mine. "I guess it's better, but I don't like it. I'll trade you." Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy?

-------------------------------------------------------

Finally the first chapter :) I kind of think it's really long and boring and there's too much happening. Do you even remember that Siwon is in love with him? I guess I'll get back to that later.. School and work is breaking meee~ ;(

 

PLEASE COMMENT :)