Confusion

School, teachers and the baseball captain

"What was that?" Eli asked me. "What?" I asked back even though I knew very well what he was refering to. "The kiss! Do you actually like that guy? Why didn't you tell…" I cut him off. "There was nothing to tell! I'm straight. I just didn't know what else I could do. Even though he's a brat and don't seem to be human, he is still The Shin Dongho", I sighted. The rest of the way to my house were very silent, but in the corner of my eyes I could see Eli making faces. He usually does that when he's thinking, but it looked like an extreme case. When we were finally at my house I got out and closed the door. I were waving at him as usual, but he just drove off without even looking at me.

 

I went inside. No one home… I went to my room and my computer. I always check my mail before beginning with homework. There was only one new mail. From…. Mr. Choi Siwon?

 

From: Choi, Siwon

To: Woo Kevin

Subject: Still thinking?

 

Hey. You remember our conversation at school right? It has been a couple of days and tomorrow you have my class last. I want to know if you need more time or what your answer is. Just tell me after class. I understand if your answer is "no". If you're scared to be caught there is nothing to worry about. The school will simply tell you that it's forbidden and I will be forced to quit. Your parents and the media will never know. Study hard!

- Choi Siwon, English, XX School

 

All of the stuff with Dongho had really made me forget. What should I tell him? "I'm sorry. I'm not gay." What if he saw me kissing Dongho? "I don't date guys". He would surly tell me that I've never tried.. What if I just say yes then? I don't have anything against him and quite frankly.. I might even like him. Maybe I'm not as straight as I thought. After all I thought he was good looking. "Mr. Choi…" No that's not it. "Choi-shi?" Better. I'll think of him as a regular person. Not my teacher, but I don't want to be disrespectful either. "Ok. Choi-shi. I've thought about the matter and my answer is yes." Is it too formal. Before I could get any further with my practicing, my mom was at my bedroom door, which was wide open. "Yes to what, darling? And who is Choi-shi? A friend? Or maybe someone that needs tutoring from my smart little boy?" Even though my parents are rearly home, my mom adores me… I was panicking for a bit. "Ah… Um… Yes" I said, trying to sound as little suspicious as possible. "Yes to what?" She smiled. "Oh.. Well.. Both! Both. He's a friend that needs tutoring. Or rather.. A study partner. Yes." She looked at me with a suspicious look. "Oooook…" She said before suddenly changing to her happy self. "If you were practicing how to tell him you should sound more relaxed. Don't study too hard, my adorable little angel~" Then she just closed the door and went away. She's not all that normal…

 

The next day I met up with my friends for lunch again. "Hey- What happened to you? You look like !" Kiseop commented when I was sitting down. I looked over at Eli, but he didn't spare a single look for me. It looked like AJ saw me looking at him. "Did something happen between you two?" He asked looking first at Eli and then me. "Not really", Eli said, pushing his food back and forth on his tray. SooHyun who was busy gobbling down food like there was no tomorrow, looked up and gave me a questioning look. "Nothing happened, really. I just couldn't sleep last night" I said, trying to smile. Hoon, who was busy reading a book, closed it and put it into his backpack before sitting up and saying: "Kevin kissed Dongho". Eli gritted his teeth and the group looked concerned at him, before looking surprised at me. "I.. It just. Happened." I told them what it was all about and they just sat there all silent. Even SooHyun had stopped eating and were just sitting there. "I kind of understand why", Kiseop said after a while. It looked like the group agreed with him. "So.. Do you like him? And what about Siwon?" SooHyun asked, glancing over at Eli now and then. "That's kind of why I couldn't sleep. I don't like Dongho and I'm telling Siwon yes." I looked down blushing. Kiseop did the same and the rest just looked surprised at me. Even Eli lifted his head to look at me. "Are you kidding?" AJ asked. "I'm really telling the truth", I said and looked up. "Um.. Congratulations?" SooHyun said and looked over at Eli again who opened his mouth in disbelief. "I thought I should try it out. I think I might even like it… So I guess I'm not all that straight anymore", I chuckled. It seemed that the rest of the mood got a little lighter and everyone started teasing me, except for Eli, who were thinking hard again.

 

I was standing outside the English classroom. My class had ended early and I didn't really have anywhere else to go. I was waiting for the class to end. Suddenly I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Dongho walking towards me. I didn't really know what to do, but suddenly the floor looked very interesting. I heard him coming closer and closer. It felt like time was going slower and slower. I swallowed really hard and closed my eyes. When I opened them there was a pair of feet not too far from mine. "I'm sorry". I was really surprised. I didn't say that. I looked up and saw Dongho looking at me. His eyes were filled with regret. "I know you kissed me because you didn't know what to do… I'm sorry for being a ." What was going on here? Dongho, the guy who was the most adored and fared guy at the whole school, was apologizing because I kissed him. I was about to say something, but he stopped me. "But you're still my slave until further notice, Woo Kevin." He smirked. He was walking past me and I turned around to look at him. "You won't get away with it next time. And stay away from Dongwoon", he said, not looking back. Right after he turned a corner the door flung open and hit me on the back. I stumbled forward. I thought I heard a "sorry", but I was too distracted trying to make out what just happened to care.

 

 

 I know this chapter is really short as well. I'm not really happy with it at all, but I'm trying really hard to make my story go back the path I want it to. I'm sorry for mistakes, and I will try to fix them as soon as possible :)

 

This chapter is really confusing so what I'm trying to say is:

1. Kevin has to give an answer to Siwon, and he feels he might be gay/bi

2. Eli likes Kevin. Everyone knows except for Kevin.

3. Dongho is human, but still a .

Hope it clared things up a bit. I really hope the next chapter will be more understandable...