What's wrong with me?

School, teachers and the baseball captain

I don't know if I should be sad, angry or happy. Dongho didn't really do anything the next day, other than sending a private driver to my house with a note in the back seat saying that he'll see me later. Great.. I had to see him today too. The reason I wondered if I should be angry or sad is because this made him have control over my life. If I had my own car I could drive anywhere I'd like.. I hope SooHyun had his car today.

 

I thought a lot about what my days with Dongho would be, but was assured by the thought that it would (probably) only go on for a week. "We're here, Master Woo", the driver said after he opened the door for me to step out. I sighted and got out. "Have a nice day, Master Woo", he smiled, bowed and got into the car to drive away. I looked at the car drive away before turning around to see a lot of students watching me, almost in horror. Only for a week…

 

First period was sience class and I really hoped Dongwoon would be there so I could explain. I didn't want to lose my friends just because of some cocky guy in first grade. One of the only things that were good about people staying away was that I got to class so fast. I were 10 minutes early! I usually had 2 or 3 minutes at most. I peeped inside. There weren't a lot of people there yet, but Dongwoon sat at our desk, reading the science book. Dongwoon was really smart, and he always helped me in science if there we're something I didn't know. He was actually one of the reasons I actually had a really good grade in this class, but people didn't believe me when I told them. I went over to the desk and sat down before getting my books from my school bag. I noticed that he looked at me and he seemed really nervous. "Hey", I smiled at him. He looked shocked at me, and then he looked back at his book. I pouted as cute as I could. "I get so sad when you ignore mee~ Hyuu~ng". Aegyo always worked on him and I could see that his ears was getting red. "I'm sorry", he whispered, without looking at me. "I don't have permission to talk to you, so please don't talk to me." Those words hit me right in my heart. Not having permission? DONGHO! Was he really this bad? Did my other friends have permission? "I promise you that nothing will happen", I said looking at Dongwoon. "My friends would be dead by now right? They even touch me. I think that kid is alright, somewhere in there I think there's a human." Dongwoon looked at me, smiling! He even chuckled a little. "You promise?" he asked me, holding up his pinky for a pinky promise. I took his in mine and he smiled even more and blushed.

 

Even though I got him to talk to me, he was more careful than usual. He didn't get too close, but I was just happy that he would talk to me again. First period was finished and we were having a small break. We were chatting and laughing, but suddenly he looked really terrified at something behind me. I turned around to see Dongho practically glaring at him. "D-Dongho… I-I'm really sorry. I-I'll go now", Dongwoon said and hurried to pack his stuff. I stopped him and got up to face Dongho. "We need to talk", I said looking straight into his eyes, which didn't leave my friend. "Well… I was just checking in on my stuff. No biggie. Meet me outside the main gate after school and I'll drive you home. No buts." He slowly turned around and walked out of the classroom. I didn't know what to say. At least I'll not go to his house, right? "Am I still alive?" Dongwoon asked, still with terrified eyes. I chuckled.

 

Last period was over. Death awaits… "Kevin!" Eli shouted from the other side of the parking lot. "I didn't see your car, and you didn't meet up for lunch. Something wrong?" He looked at me with a concerned smile. "No, nothing special", I smiled back. "Um.. Do you, maybe, if you… since you don't have a car. Oh, gosh.." He cleared his throat. "Shall I drive you home? Or do you want to.. Comehomewithme? I-I don't have any parents around and I feel easily alone." He looked down, but I could still see his red face. I was about to answer when I heard a small cough behind me. "I'm sorry. He has a date with me today", Dongho said, and I could hear by his voice that he was smirking. Eli looked up and the rage in his eyes were back. "You little..!" He started. Dongho coughed again. "It would be really sad if my dad bought your family's line of hotels wouldn't it?" I was shocked by what he said. Was he really that heartless? I turned around and slapped him. "I know you're Shin ing Dongho, but really? I thought you were a human. I though you maybe had emotions, but I think I was wrong. Do you really think you can mess around with peoples life like that?" Both Eli and Dongho looked at me with their eyes and mouths wide open. Eli had never seen me rage like that. I don't think I've ever been so pissed EVER, but something with Dongho really ticked me off. Eli grabbed me by the wrist. "Let's just go.." "Shut up and let me go!" I shook him off me. We just stood there while I was having a hard time trying to calm down. When I finally calmed down I looked at Dongho and now I saw that he was crying. Did I hit him that hard? I was sure I would be dead if I didn't do something right then and there. So I did something I never thought I would do. I grabbed his face and kissed him. What is wrong with me? Eli stood there in another shock and when I released Dongho he looked at me in confusion. "Please drive me home Eli." I turned around. Eli nodded and we got into his car, driving away from Dongho, who were hopefully not making anyone expelled or workless.

---

This chaper was really short, but I needed to get someting out there. I hope you liked the chapter and come back for more. Thank you for reading ♥