Meeting my bestfriend

Begin Again

“Wow… This place is AWESOME!!” I said, looking outside the window.

“Is it? I believe London would have been a better place to live in” Yifan remarked.

“Maybe, but it’s weird being the Asian among the English, at least here in Seoul, I don’t feel so
different, I feel like I belong here” I explained.

“Well, I’m pretty sure you weren’t the only Asian, and what about your ex-boyfriend, wasn’t he an Asian?”

“I don’t like talking about him” I said firmly.

“Oh I see…” he said. “Anyway, we’ve reached.”

I looked out of the window to see this huge skyscraper above me.

Great. Now I feel even more of a midget.

When I stepped out of the car, all I wanted to do was go in.
Even in London, I had never been to these huge buildings, so this was a first time for me.

“I’ve never seen such a big skyscraper… Are we going in?” I asked Yifan.
“No Taeyeon, we’re here to clean the windows…Seriously, how naïve are you?!” he snapped

Hmph! This guy really has a high temper. PaboYifan!!

I wondered why he brought me here, it looked like a hotel, no an apartment, no way it was probably an office…Aigoo so confusing!

“Are you just going to stand there? C’mon move your feet” Yifan yelled to catch my attention.

Unknowingly, I had drifted off into my world and when I heard him yell, I saw that he was already inside.

“Yah! Wait for me!!” I followed him inside.

When  I came closer to the glass doors, they automatically opened for me, Cold, Air conditioned breeze hit my face, sending goose bumps to my arms.

I saw Yifan talking to another guy near the receptionist’s table,
He looked like a badass type of guy , though, a little less than Yifan.
Beside him stood a girl, I must say, she was probably the prettiest girl I had ever seen.
and of course, Wayyyprettier than me.

As I walked closer towards them, the other guy’s eyes shot up to look at me. I don’t know why but he was giving me the stink eye.
The girl beside him followed his eyes and gave me a smile as I stood behind Yifan’s back.

“Hey Wu Fan, aren’t you going to introduce your little friend to us?” Said the pretty girl.

I was practically devastated after hearing the words ‘Little friend’ from .
Yifan turned back to see me, He grabbed my hand and pulled me beside him. I kept my head down to save myself from the embarrassment.

“Ahh, Kai, Yoona, meet my new girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon” He smiled and then pinched my cheek

I stared at him in disbelief.

Girlfriend…Girlfriend…Girlfriend.The words echoed in my ears

“Taengoo, why don’t you give them an introduction yourself” He fake smiled.

“Um…Hello, I am Kim Taeyeon, pleased to meet you” I bowed a little, to show my respect.

“O.M.G, your girlfriend is sooo cute!!” The pretty girl, Yoona squealed.
“ Yeah, Where did you ring her from? Disney land?” Kai kind of mocked me.
Well, I didn’t feel bad for that, cause I was wearing a mickey mouse shirt and the rest of them were wearing…cool and badass clothes

“Kai, please don’t be so mean.” Yoona gave him a serious look but Kai just rolled his eyes.

“Hyung, Can I talk to you for a minute?...Alone” Kai pulled Yifan by his arm and dragged him off somewhere else.

Me and Yoona were just standing there, Until she spoke up

“So, Let me introduce myself Tae, I’m ImYoona, but you can call me Yoong or Yoon” She smiled brightly at me.

“Oh, pleased to meet you…Yoon” I smiled back at her.

“Well, I don’t think those two boys are going to come back any sooner, so is there somewhere you want to go? I heard that you’re new to Seoul” She asked me curiously.

“Hmm I wanted to roam around Seoul but I don’t think Yifan would allow me…” I sighed.

“So what?! He can’t boss around you like that!! Besides, he won’t want to mess with me, So forget all your worries and let’s go!!” This time she grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the building.

It hasn’t even been a day and I feel that I’ve found such a good friend

~

A/N: Omg i'm really sorry for not updating for so long T.T
        Actually, my internet crashed down and we just got it fixed
        Thanks to all my new subscribers too^^