A day with Yoona

Begin Again

“So what type of clothes do you prefer to wear?” Yoona asked me, as we walked down the streets of Seoul.

“Well…uh normal ones I guess” I said, with a fake smile

“No silly! I meant like your style. Emo, Goth, punk…Disney?” she said with a giggle.

Great. I’m the new Minnie Mouse over here

“I don’t have any particular style” I said, trying to smile. “I just buy whatever fits me and what’s cheap”

As much as I hated to say that, it was the truth. Expensive and branded clothes were never my thing.

“I see, so how about I buy clothes for you?” she said in an excited way. “ I can decide your dressing style for you!”
 

“Uh it would be really nice for you to do so but…you see I’m totally out of money” I hesistated and said.

“Don’t worry about the money~” she said in a sing song voice as she took out a sleek silver card from her pocket.

It didn’t take me much time to realise what card it was.
It was a credit card.

“Oh my God please don’t! Don’t waste your money on me” I said in a pleading tone.

I hated it when people spent money for me. Whether it was my parents or anybody else.
I felt guilty.

“Chill! It’s not my card, it’s your boyfriend’s” she said with an evil smile.

Yifan? Boyfriend? HELL NO!

“How…how did you even get it?” I asked in awe. As far as knew Yifan, there was no possible way you could sneak from him.

“Oh I’m way smarter than him. We’re like totally on different levels” she said with that same evil smirk.

“Wow” I admired Yoona.

“Though it’s a pity that he’s on a higher position than me” she said, with a pout. “Anyway, c’mon let’s get you some new clothes!” she grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

Position? What position?

After about 1 hour of shopping I was exhausted, deflated and so worn-out.
But Yoona was still active as ever, as if we hadn’t even started shopping.
So practically as went from shop to shop it looked like I was Yoona’s boyfriend, holding all the bags, trying out the stuff while she was the over active, shopaholic girlfriend.

But it was fun, so much fun to hang out with her.
Not to mention that she probably drained all the money from Yifan’s account.
(which was probably a bad thing for me cause now he might make me do double the work to repay him)
But I didn’t mind if it was worth the outing with Yoona.

At the end of the day, Yoona decided to take me back to the Hotel (or whatever it was) from where we came.

“Say, you’re living with Wu Fan right?” she asked me, suddenly.

“You mean in his house? Yeah, he gave me a room” I said, as we walked back to the hotel or whatever it was.

“hmm I see…” she paused “It’s weird y’know…to see Wu Fan with a girl”

In simple words, You’re calling me weird.

“It’s not like you’re weird or anything” She said, as if reading my mind. “it’s just that, we barely see him so happy with a girl”

Happy? With me? You’ve GOTTA be kidding me!

“I mean, he’s done many girls, made out with so many girls but in the end he doesn’t even know their names” she sighed. “You’re the first girl I think he’s actually serious with”

“Just to let you know…I’ve not done all that with him”

And I hope I never do too!!

“haha I know…but still, it’s good to know he’s finally trying with one girl rather than a bunch of s” she said rolling her eyes.

I hope he doesn’t turn me into one too. Yikes!

We’ve reached” I changed the subject, as we neared the hotel or whatever it was.

Yifan’s car was still there so I assumed he was still inside.

“Say, can I ask you something?” I asked Yoona.

“It’s a free country” she said with a sigh.

“Is Kai your boyfriend?”

She looked surprised for a moment.

“No he’s my little brother” she said, trying to suppress a smile.

I looked at her with doubtful eyes.

“Just kidding!” she laughed “Yeah he’s my guy”

I knew it! Yay I’m not so stupid!

we entered the skyscraper and saw Yifan and Kai sitting on a couch.
They weren’t talking, just sitting.
Suddenly Kai’s gaze fell on us and he got up instantly.

“Yoona! Where were you all this time? And why weren’t you answering my calls?” Kai exploded like a firework.

“ I was just hanging out with my new best friend” she said, with a big smile.

Kai looked at me and then at the bags I was holding.

“We’re going right now.” He kind of ordered her.

“Let me just say good bye to her” Yoona came towards me and hugged me really tightly.

“This was the best day ever, Best friend” she whispered into my ear.

“What about his credit card?” I asked, worried.

“Don’t worry, it’s back to its owner” she winked and then waved goodbye, before leaving the skyscraper with Kai.

I just stood there, seeing them go in a huge silver convertible.

I am the poorest of the poor.

“We should get going now”

Yifan was suddenly standing behind me.

“Yeah, we should” I said, kind of sadly.

Even though I’d barely spent a day in Seoul, I somehow felt connected to it.

“I can’t believe you made Yoon buy so much of stuff for you” He walked in front of me with his phone blinking in his hand.

Suddenly, I noticed a silver-ish card sticking out of his back pocket.

I don’t know what Yoona is, But she’s Awesome.

~

A/N : Okay, first of all i know this is a REALLY late update
          The truth is i've joined boarding school and i barely get any time to update T.T
           I just want to thank all my subscribers for being so patient!
           Love you guys so much!! 

          
           Xoxo,
           Dani