Epilogue

You promise me forever

The plane was about to land at Gimpo airport. Jiyong was leaning on his shoulder sleeping soundly. The last two concerts went well, Jiyong had to use a cane but he was so happy, Youngbae could tell from his bright smile. After that night at hospital, they’re like two little mischievous kids again, or a lovey dovey couple on their honeymoon. When getting on the plane, Youngbae helped him carrying the paper bag (even though the bag is light, Youngbae wanted to do those little things for his friend) Jiyong teased, “Good job my servant.” “Yahhhh until when I have to be your servant?” “You promised me forever. You’re forever mine.” Both of them burst out laughing.

“I have a song in my mind for you, I’ll write it right after we land in Korea.” Jiyong said while sitting right next to him. “You don’t have to rush. Your health is the most important thing now.” Jiyong pretended not to hear, “I’m thinking about the title. How about ‘The prince and the servant’” “Yah!” Youngbae elbowed his friend. “If you don’t like it, then how about ‘Honeymoon’?” They laughed again. This kind of happiness he can only feel when he’s with Jiyong and he bets all his fortunes that Jiyong feels the same. Youngbae can’t help a smile.

Finally they landed in Korea. “Youngbae ah, there’re many photographers out there. Why don’t you take photos of them?” “Why?” “Just because,” Jiyong grinned from ear to ear. “Isn’t it fun to take photos of the ones who are taking photos of you. And you’re supposed to listen to me unconditionally.” Youngbae could’t resist that smile of Jiyong. “Yes sir, ah I forgot, yes madame.” Just then suddenly Jiyong almost tripped. Like a reflex, Youngbae quickly held his friend’s waist, “Be careful.” “I know you’ll never let me fall,” Jiyong smiled. And they walked happily together out of the airport, Youngbae took photos as Jiyong had told him and Jiyong was smiling at his ‘obedient’ friend (or boyfriend).

“I choose the title ‘Together forever’” Youngbae whispered to Jiyong while helping him get on the car. “As you wish, together forever.

 

---- THE END ----

 

 

Finally I've finished this fanfic. Sorry if it's too short, this's all I can come up with :) Thank you all for reading and leaving comments, much appreciated. I might come back if there's inspiration (with drabbles maybe) since after this one, I find writing interesting ^^ Bye for now and thank you once again <3