Get To Know Each Other

Real Love (TV Show)

 

【 Morning-Time;9;00AM 】
 
Taeyeon woke up first and she stood up.She went in the living room while rubbing her eyes.
Taeyeon;He's still sleeping? *talking to the cameraman*
CameraMan;I think so...
Taeyeon nodded and went in the kitchen to wash her face and brush her teeth.After she finished,she dried her face with a towel and went in Woohyun's room.
Taeyeon; *tiptoeing and slowly lay beside Woohyun and hugged him* Woohyun-ah...
Woohyun; *no response* Zzz..
Taeyeon;Honey... *shaking Woohyun's shoulders*
Woohyun; *turn around and opened his eyes* Hmm??
Taeyeon; *laughs* Good morning..
Woohyun sat down and looked at Taeyeon in the eyes with a serious face.
Taeyeon;Wae?
Woohyun;You woke up already?
Taeyeon;Yep..Why?
Woohyun;Let's sleep again..I miss my girlfriend.. *lay down in the bed  again with Taeyeon and hugged her tightly*
Taeyeon;Woohyun-shii..Let's eat breakfast..Please.. *cupping the both of her hands with aegyo*
Woohyun; *kiss her forehead and nodded with a smile* Arraseo noona..Kaja..
The two stood up and find ingredients in the refrigerator but they found none.
Taeyeon;Huh?Eopsso?Shin Young unni cooked all of that?
Woohyun;Let's go in the market..
Taeyeon;Really?I'll just change my clothes..Wait for me outside.. *runs*
Woohyun; *talking to the camera* Taeyeon noona is so cute when she's running.. *laughs*
Taeyeon; *shouts* What?!
Woohyun;Nothing honey.. *chuckled* She heard that? *pointing to Taeyeon's room and laugh*
 
Going In The Market..
 
Taeyeon;Woohyun,what should we buy?
Woohyun;Leave it to me..
Taeyeon;You can cook?!
Woohyun;Why are you so suprised?
Taeyeon;N-nothing..
Woohyun; *paused* Your hand..
Taeyeon;Pardon?
Woohyun stretched his hand and intertwined their hands together and drove again.
Woohyun;I miss noona's hand...
Taeyeon; *mumbling* Tsk..Nam grease..
Woohyun;I heard that noona..
Taeyeon;Mianhae.. *stuck her tongue out*
 
They arrived at the nearest super market and Woohyun parked his car in front of it.There were so many people but they don't care.They went inside the store and many people starts to crowd around them.
Woohyun;What do you want to eat?
Taeyeon;Curry?
Woohyun;This early?!
Taeyeon;Yep..And that's our food again later..
Woohyun;Are you sure? *chuckled*
Taeyeon;Super sure..
They used elevator instead of the escalator because they know people will just swoon over them.They went in the third floor,the food section.
Taeyeon;Oppa,let's buy meat! *eyes sparkling*
Woohyun; *pinched her cheeks* Oppa..You called me Oppa noona? *laughs*
Taeyeon;Oops!Mianhae.
Woohyun;Let's make a deal..
Taeyeon;What deal?
Woohyun;You'll call me oppa from now on,and if you call me Woohyun,I'll kiss you in the lips..
Taeyeon;Ey..No way..
Woohyun;That's a deal,you can't do anything about it noona.. *smirked*
Taeyeon; *pouts* Arraseo..Oppa..
Woohyun;Good.. *put his hands around her shoulder* What does my princess want?
Taeyeon;MEAT!ICE CREAM!CAKE!
Woohyun;Okay,anything for my princess girlfriend..But,let's buy the ingredients first okay?
 
After 25 minutes...
 
In the CAKE&ICE CREAM shop..
 
Woohyun;What flavor do you want?
Taeyeon;Cookies and cream!
Woohyun told the lady and she gave them their order.They bought cake too and went outside the store but fans are crowding around.
Fans;WOOHYUN!!TAEYEON!!
Taeyeon; *bows and smile then waved at them* Annyeonghaseyo..
Woohyun; *worried* H-hey,k-kaja..*continues to walk with his hand on her waist* Excuse me..Excuse me..
Fans;TAKE A SELCA TOGETHER!SECLA!SELCA!KISS!
Fans kept shouting even they're inside their car.Woohyun can only shook his head and waved to his fans so does Taeyeon.
 
At home ...
 
Taeyeon;Oppa,shall we really take a selca together?
Woohyun;Of course BABY..
Taeyeon;WHAT? *laughs*
Woohyun;I mean noona.. *embarrassed* Noona,I'll follow you on twitter..  *searching for his cellphone*
Taeyeon;I'll follow you back..Oh!And Infinite too..
Woohyun; *stop typing* A.N.D.W.A.E ..
Taeyeon;Wae?
Woohyun;Andwae..You should follow your boyfriend's twitter only..
Taeyeon; *walking to living room and sat down* They're my boyfriend friends..Why not?
Woohyun; *sat down beside her and rest his head on her shoulder* Arraseo..
The two starts typing and typing and they'll even lay on each other's lap,stare at each other's eyes playfully then laugh,Woohyun always held her hand and kiss her forehead but she don't care.Just like,she's used to it?
Taeyeon;Oppa,do you know what I like and dislike?
Woohyun;You like those foods..I don't know what you dislike..
Taeyeon;Hmp.. *pouts* Wait there..I'll just get papers and pens..
Woohyun watch Taeyeon find papers and pens cutely,he smiled at her cuteness and Taeyeon jumped beside him when she found some.
Taeyeon;Write all the info about you..Then after that,we'll exchange papers...
Woohyun;Infos?Okay..
 
10 minutes later..
 
Woohyun;Woah..Your handwriting is cute..
 
INFO;
Name;Kim Taeyeon
BD;March 9, 1989
Blood Type;O
Like;Ice creams,cake,desserts and foods ^.^ ..
Dislike;A empty refrigerator :(
Ideal Type;A guy with wide shoulders.. :D .. 
Message To Woohyun Oppa;
Oppa!Now you know? ^.^ .. By the way,thanks for the ice cream and cake!I'll buy you something next time! ^.^ .. Love ya'! ;) <3 ...
 
Woohyun chuckled and blushed at the same time.Now,Taeyeon will read his paper and his heart are beating fast.
 
INFO;
Name;Nam Woohyun 
BD;February 8, 1991
Blood Type;B
Like;Red,aegyo,Inspirits and of course,NAM TAEYEON *^.^*
Dislike;Fanboys of my girlfriend :( ..
Message to my Girlfriend;
Yah,always smile okay?And thank you for taking care of me when I got sick.You're the best girlfriend ever :) .. I promise .. Taeyeon noona.. I'M ALL YOURS,EVEN IF THIS SHOW ENDS,I'M NOT JOKING..I LOVE YOU... HONEY ~ <3 .. 
 
Taeyeon can't help but smile and she looked at Woohyun whose smiling sincerely.
 
Woohyun;That's the truth..The words I wrote there are true..
Taeyeon;Aigoo..Oppa is so sweet.. *hugs him* Thank you too Oppa...
Woohyun;YOUR ALWAYS WELCOME NOONA.. 
CameraMan; *chokes*
The two lowered their heads and laugh.Woohyun slowly held Taeyeon's hand,squeezing it,and look at her with a SINCERE-SMILE.
Taeyeon; *blushing* Let's eat now..
Woohyun;Arraseo..I'll just put this on my bag.. *talking about the paper*
Taeyeon;Ne.. *walk in the kitchen*
 
(NOTE;Sometimes,the cam is off and the cameraman will take a break)
 
Tomorrow;
•Taeyeon and Woohyun's first selca together!
•Woohyun thinking about something?
STAY TUNED!

Sorry for not updating soooo long.. ~ :( .. Please do leave a comment and subscribe! Kamsahamnida! <3 ..

 

PLEASE VOTE;