HOME SWEET HOME

Real Love (TV Show)

 

Taeyeon and Woohyun arrived at their house and Woohyun opened the door.They sat at the sofa  and Woohyun rested his head in Taeyeon's shoulder while his arms on her waist.
Taeyeon;Tired? *caressing his hair*
Woohyun;Yep.. *slowly opened his eyes and look at the camera* Can you turn that off? *laughs*
Cameraman;Why?
Woohyun;Secret.. *greasiness*
Taeyeon; *shooking her head,motioning the cameraman not to turn it off*
Woohyun;Noona,can I rest for a minute?
Taeyeon;In your room?
Woohyun;Ne..
Taeyeon;Why?
Woohyun;My head aches..
Taeyeon touched his forehead and he is quiet hot.Taeyeon nodded.
Taeyeon;Want noona to come with you?
Woohyun;Jinjja?Okay..Kaja..
Woohyun held Taeyeon's hand when they stood up and went to his room.He lay down and Taeyeon pulled the blanket on him and she just sat beside Woohyun.
Woohyun;You don't want to sleep noona?It's still early.. *caressing her hand*
Taeyeon; *shooks her head and smile*
Woohyun;Then,I'll just lay on your lap..
Taeyeon nodded and stretch her feet then lean back.Woohyun lay on her lap,still holding her hand and caressing it.
Taeyeon;What do you want me to cook later,honey? *laughs*
Woohyun;Up to you,Jagi.. *chuckled*
Taeyeon;I'll just cook soup for you..
Woohyun;Wae?You want me to be okay?
Taeyeon;Of course..
Woohyun;Then just kiss my forehead..My fever will be gone in just a minutes.. *laughing*
Taeyeon;Yah.. *pouted*
Woohyun;I'm serious..
Taeyeon;Woohyun-shii!.. *ahjumma laugh* 
Woohyun;Please.. ~ *aegyo*
Taeyeon;Just one,okay?Come to noona.. 
Taeyeon spreaded her hands and Woohyun sat down.She cupped his face with the both of her hands and kissed his forehead,but suddenly,Woohyun hugged her waist and pulled her down to lay on the bed.The two laugh while Woohyun is still above Taeyeon.
Taeyeon;Yah!
Woohyun;I told you that my fever and headache will be gone if you kiss my forehead.. *whispers to her ear that send electricity down to her spine*
Taeyeon;Ey..Jinjja..Nam Woohyun! *punching his back playfully*
Woohyun;Yes Nam Taeyeon? 
Taeyeon is now blushing so hard.When Woohyun speaks,she can feel him breath in her neck.
Taeyeon;Nam Taeyeon your face.. *laughs*
Woohyun;Oh..Noona is so mean... *kissed her neck and turn around*
Taeyeon held her neck with eyes gone wide.She looked at the cameraman and hid her face with a pillow.
Taeyeon; *shouts* Ah..Jinjja!!! *laughs* Woohyun!!
Woohyun;I told you to turn that off..Not my fault.. *talking to the cameraman and hugged Taeyeon while patting her back* 
Taeyeon;I'll gain anti fans because of this.. *pouts*
Woohyun;Just let them..They're just jealous with my girlfriend..Now let's sleep,or else,my fever will get higher...
Taeyeon;I thought it's gone? *innocent eyes*
Woohyun; *silent laugh* Just joking jagi..I need more kiss from you before it'll go.. *lay on the bed*
Taeyeon;No more kiss..That's your last..You even stole one..So I'm sold out now.. *lay on the bed beside Woohyun and pulled the blanket to their bodies*
Woohyun;Then you'll restock when we eat.. 
Taeyeon;Really?I'll not eat then.. *hugs Woohyun's waist*
Woohyun;Andwae.. *paused* Yah..I'm just joking..Eat with me later okay? *serious face*
Taeyeon just nodded with a smiling face and Woohyun hugged her back.Her face is facing his chest while Woohyun's chin on the top of her head.
 
Outside the House...
 
Host;Annyeonghaseyo everyone!I'm your host,Shin Young.Today,I'm here,outside the house of Voice,Dork,Cute or whatever couple is inside *laughs*  I heard that Woohyun is sick so I came here,they're sleeping right?While they're sleeping,I'll cook foods for them.Let's start?Let's go!!
Shin Young went inside the house and cooked the foods fast.She placed it on the table and leave a note.There are different kind of foods and before she leave,she went to Taeyeon's room but she's not there so she went to Woohyun's room and got shocked.
ShinYoung;Are they always like that? *pointing to Woohyun and Taeyeon*
Cameraman; *nods*
ShinYoung;Woah..They're just boyfriend-girlfriend not husband-wife,but look at them!They just need a baby... *laughs* By the way,I'll go now everybody.Annyeong!
 
40 minutes later..
 
Taeyeon woke up and sat down.She saw Woohyun still sleeping and she caressed his face.His fever getting worse so she stood up and went to the kitchen.
Taeyeon; *stopped when she saw the foods* Woah..Who cooked this? *grabbed the note* Ah..Shin Young unnie?
Cameraman; *nods*
Taeyeon;Woah..Kamsahamnida unnie! *talking to the camera and bowed*
Woohyun;Noona,why you left me there? *rubbing his eyes*
Taeyeon;Shin Young unnie cooked for us.Look!
Woohyun;Woah... *mouth formed an 'o' shape*
Taeyeon;Sit here..Let's eat!
Woohyun sat down beside Taeyeon while holding his head because it still aches.
Taeyeon;Now,say ah..
Woohyun; *opened his mouth*
Taeyeon;Delicious?
Woohyun nodded and grabbed to spoon to feed Taeyeon.The cameraman's face is blushing hard while watching the too.Even though Woohyun is sick,he still manage to be cheerful.The two sat down after they eat and Woohyun lay on Taeyeon's lap again.
Woohyun;Noona..
Taeyeon;Ne?
Woohyun;Let's talk about something..
Taeyeon;Ahm..How many girlfriends.. *cut off by Woohyun*
Woohyun;5..
Taeyeon's eyes gone wide and Woohyun laughed.
Taeyeon;Jinjja?!
Woohyun; *nods* But that's when I was a child..You?
Taeyeon;I never had a boyfriend but I experienced first love..
Woohyun;Who?
Taeyeon; *laughs* Secret..
Woohyun;Just tell me everything about your first love..
Taeyeon;My?Ahm..Nothing special..I liked him because he have..wide shoulders and he's kind.. *embarrassed*
Woohyun;I have wide shoulders too.. *moving his shoulders while laughing*
Taeyeon; *ahjumma laugh* Yah jinjja.. *paused for 15 seconds* Now,tell me about your first love..
Woohyun;I'll be honest..I had girlfriends but I don't really feel love *looked at Taeyeon whose looking at him weirdly* It's because I'm still young that time..But now,I know what first love is..
Taeyeon;Wae?You're in love now?
Woohyun;Maybe?
Taeyeon;With who?
Woohyun;She and I will just gain anti fans if I say it..
Taeyeon; *pouts* So she's a girl group member?
Woohyun;Yep..I think she's the most beautiful there..
Taeyeon;What did you like about her?
Woohyun;She has the same personality as yours..
Taeyeon;Jinjja?Like what?
Woohyun;Cute.. *pinched her cheeks* And you..Are you in love now?
Taeyeon;Don't know.. *shooks her head*
Woohyun;Wae?
Taeyeon;I'm not sure about my feelings..
Woohyun;Who is the lucky guy?
Taeyeon;I'll just give you a hint..He's kind,gentleman and sweet..
Woohyun;That's not me.. *he thought* First letter of his name?
Taeyeon;Letter H..
Woohyun;Hoya?!
Taeyeon; *slapped his arm playfully and laughs* Yah!Ani..
Woohyun;Wah..Noona is a player.. *joking* .. What to do? 
Taeyeon;You suits with Sunny or Hyomin..
Woohyun;Wae?
Taeyeon;When I saw the movie of yours and Hyomin,you two look good.And sunny is cute too like you..She's full of aegyo..What do you think?
Woohyun;None of them..
Taeyeon;Huh?
Woohyun;None of them..The first letter of the girl name that I like now is T..
Taeyeon;Tiffany?!
Woohyun;Yah!Aniyo.. *hugged Taeyeon*
Taeyeon;Ey...That's her..Why are you hugging me?
Woohyun;She's not!
Taeyeon is looking at him straight in the eyes,testing if he's saying the truth..Suddenly Woohyun winked and Taeyeon blushed..She took care of Woohyun and she did everything just to make his fever gone.She put towel in his forehead,brought medicines and even massaging his head.
 
【 Evening | Time:11;00PM 】
 
Taeyeon;Woohyun-ah..Where will you sleep?
Woohyun;My room,you?
Taeyeon;My room too..
Woohyun;You're not scared?
Taeyeon;Ani..You,are you okay now?
Woohyun;Ne,thanks noona.. *hugs her*
Taeyeon;Just call my name if you need me..
Woohyun; *shouts* Taeyeon noona!
Taeyeon;Wae?
Woohyun;I called your name already..
Taeyeon;Why did you call my name?
Woohyun;You said that I'll just call your name if I need you..I need you now so I called you..
Taeyeon; *chuckled* Aigoo..Stop this..Let's sleep now..Good night honey.. *turn around*
Woohyun; *serious face* Wait.. *grabbed her wrist*
Taeyeon;What now?
Woohyun; *kissed her forehead and hugged her again tightly* This is how I'll say goodnight to you.. *broke the hug* Good night honey.. *went to his room*
Taeyeon; *talking to the cameraman and mouthing* He's crazy!He's crazy!He's crazy! *then went to her room*
 
REAL TALK/FEELINGS; (Woohyun)
 
•I'm so happy that noona took care of me.She's so good at everything.Even I'm sick,she can still make me smile.
 
•I was a bit sad when she said that the first letter of the guy that he like is H,it's not me..I'm W,not H..
 
Interview;
 
Q;Who is the girl that you fell in love now?
 
W;I'll reveal that someday..
 
Q;What do you think of Taeyeon as of now?
 
W;My REAL girlfriend..
 
REAL TALK/FEELINGS; (Taeyeon)
 
•What I like about Woohyun is that,despite the fact that he's sick,he still managed to be cheerful and normal.
 
•I keep asking myself,'Why does he hugs me all the time?'
 
•This feeling..IT'S REALLY DIFFERENT..This show is too real..
 
Interview;
 

Q;Who is the H guy?

T;That's a secret for now..I think..The fans know who is it??
 
Q;Do you know that he's a bit disappointed about that?
 
T;Jinjja?I was a bit disappointed too when he said that the first letter of the girls' name he like is letter T.It's so impossible that it's me..
 
 
TV Mode;
Tomorrow;
•Woohyun and Taeyeon's first selca together!
•Walking in the street hand in hands,letting the fans to see them.
STAY TUNED! 
 

Chingus!Sorry for not updating yesterday and for this boring chapter :(!Thanks for the new subscriber!Please do leave a comment!Kamsahamnida! <3