A day with the members+Woohyun's Proposal....

Real Love (TV Show)

 

【 Morning-Time;8:30AM 】
 
Inside Infinite's Car..
 
Sunggyu;Should we call Woohyun?
Hoya;Don't!
Sunggyu;Wae?
Sungyeol;Let's suprise them.. *wiggling eyebrows*
Sungjong;Suprise?They'll be not suprise at all..Hyung is the one who invited us..
Dongwoo;That's right! *continues eating*
Myungsoo;Woohyun hyung really get jealous when you call his girlfriend YOUR girlfriend..
Hoya; *being the prankster* Hey!I have an idea..
Sunggyu;What?
Hoya;Make him jealous..You and Myungsoo,since you have the same surname with Taeyeon sunbaemin..
Dongwoo; *don't get it,innocent* How will you do that?
Sunggyu;Just watch Dongwoo.. *evil smile*
 
In Jeju Island..
 
The host,Shin Young,arrived at Woohyun&Taeyeon house.She knows that Infinite and Snsd will come so she went too.
ShinYoung;Annyeonghaseyo!I'm here again at their house,but I'm not going to leave early..So,let's go inside and see what their doing right now..
She went inside,tiptoeing and went in the living room.Taeyeon and Woohyun are not there,so she went in Woohyun's room.
ShinYoung; *slowly opening the door and eyes gone wide,blushing* Look at them..Haha.. *pointing inside the room*
The cameraman filmed Taeyeon and Woohyun hugging each other while sleeping.Shin Young cant help but to blush.
ShinYoung;Aigoo..Did they really fall in love with each other?Why are they so sweet?!WAE?!TELL ME WHY! *laughs*
Shin Young get some snacks in the refrigerator and sat down on the sofa then watched TV,but after 20 minutes,Woohyun woke up first.
Woohyun;Oh!Annyeonghaseyo noona.. *bows*
ShinYoung;Annyeonghaseyo,where is your wife..I mean your Taeyeon?I-i m-mean Taeyeon..
Woohyun; *laughs* My Taeyeon is still sleeping..By the way,why are you here noona?
ShinYoung;Wae,am I not allowed to go here? 
Woohyun;Aniyo.. *waving his hands*
ShinYoung;Haha,I'm just joking.And,ahm..Infinite will go here too right?And some Snsd members?
Woohyun;Ah..Ne..
ShinYoung;Let's cook food for them.
 
In the Kitchen..
 
Shin Young prepared some desserts while Woohyun prepared some dishes for breakfast,launch and dinner.
ShinYoung;How are you and Taeyeon?
Woohyun;Always good.. *blushing*
ShinYoung;Not awkward?
Woohyun shook his head and paused a bit then laugh.Shin Young looked at Woohyun,he looked back.
Woohyun;Noona..
ShinYoung;Hmm?
Woohyun;Can you help me about something?
ShinYoung;What about something?
Woohyun;~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
DING DONG!!!
 
Someone arrived at the house and Shin Young went outside to see who is it.It's Hyoyeon,Sunny and Sooyoung.
ShinYoung;Oh!Hello..Come inside!
Hyoyeon;Annyeonghaseyo..
Sunny;Good morning unnie..
Sooyoung;Where is Taeyeon unnie?
ShinYoung;She's still sleeping...In Woohyun's room..
The other three members's mouth formed an 'O' shape while grinning.Suddenly,a car beeped in front of them.Infinite also arrived.
Sungjong;Annyeonghaseyo sunbaemin.. *bows to Snsd and Shin Young*
ShinYoung;Aigoo..It's good that all of you already arrived..We prepared some foods for you..Kaja!
 
Sunggyu;Where is Woohyun?He's not in the kitchen.. *looking around*
ShinYoung; *whispering* Maybe in his room with Taeyeon..
Sunggyu;They're sleeping in one bed?!
Hoya;What did you said hyung?!
Sunny;Is that true unnie?
ShinYoung; *laughs* We'll know it if we'll peek inside their room.
She led them in front of Woohyun's room and eavesdrop first.She mouthed them 'They're inside'
 
Woohyun;Noona.. *tapping her shoulders*
Taeyeon;Hmm? *turn around and opened her eyes*
Woohyun;Let's eat breakfast now.. 
Taeyeon;Huh?Eat first..I'm still sleepy..
Woohyun;You need to eat breakfast.. *caressing her hair and lay beside Taeyeon*
Taeyeon;Who's outside?
Woohyun;Shin Young noona.. *hugged her*
Taeyeon;Did she ate already?And did Infinite already arrived?
INFINITE&SNSD;We're here!!
Taeyeon&Woohyun; *startled and sat down*
Sungyeol; Yah,hyung,what are you doing to noona huh?
Sunggyu;What are you doing to my girlfriend?Why are hugging her? *starts the plan and approached Taeyeon* Yeoja-ah..
Woohyun;Yah hyung!
Myungsoo;Where is my wife? *held Taeyeon's hand*
Taeyeon; *ahjumma laugh*
Woohyun;Aish..Jinjja..Go now!We'll follow..You disturbed us..
Taeyeon;Sunny-ah..Where is the others?
Sunny;They have schedules..
Taeyeon;Oh..Ok..Did all of you already ate your breakfast?
All of them shook their heads and Taeyeon chuckled.She requested them to go out first and she'll follow because she'll just wash her face and brush her teeth.After that,she went in the living room..
Sungjong;Good morning noona..
Taeyeon;Good morning Sungjong..  
Woohyun;Honey!Let's eat..
ALL;HONEY?!!!
Taeyeon;Yes,why? *laughs*
Sunggyu; *using aegyo* What about me jagi..?
Myungsoo;Me too.. *pouts*
Taeyeon; *blushing* Should I call you..Baby?Haha..
Woohyun is now jealous so he just kept his mouth shut.Taeyeon approached him and sat beside him..
Taeyeon;They already ate?
Woohyun; *nods,not looking at her*
Taeyeon;Why didn't you ate with them?
Woohyun;I waited for you..
Taeyeon; *pinched his cheeks* Then let's eat..I'll feed my boyfriend..
Infinite,Snsd and Shin Young Dont want to look at them because they will just get jealous.They just watch TV with snacks on their hands while Woohyun and Taeyeon kept smiling and laughing at each other.
 
Afternoon..
 
When it's already 1:00PM,they just watched movies again.They have different positions.Snsd are sitting while Shin Young are laying on Sunny's lap,Infinite?All of them are laying on the ground..And of course,Woohyun is laying on Taeyeon's lap..After they finished watching,the girls,starts to pack foods and the boys will bring it in the beach.
 
【 Evening-Time;6:00PM 】
 
Although it's already evening,they still consider it as a PICNIC..They placed a big picnic mat on the sand.Taeyeon wore short shorts and a sleeveless shirt.
ShinYoung;Taeyeon-ah,aren't you cold?
Taeyeon;Aniyo..Ahm..Unnie..Where is Woohyun?and Infinite?And..Snsd?Where are they? *looks around*
ShinYoung;Ah..They said they forgot something in the house..So let's just wait here..
Taeyeon sat down beside her while looking around.There are not so much people in the beach and it's a boy dark.She can see some couples that made her smile.
ShinYoung;Taeyeon-ah..Can I ask you one question?
Taeyeon; *looks at her* What unnie?
ShinYoung;What do you think of Woohyun?
Taeyeon blinked thrice and laughs before she answered.
Taeyeon;Special boyfriend?
ShinYoung;Are you serious about him?
Taeyeon; *nods* I don't know if he's serious to me..
Her answer made Shin Young blush.She stood up and grabbed Taeyeon's hand then covered her eyes with a handkerchief.
Taeyeon;Unnie,what are you doing?
ShinYoung;Just wait..I'll bring you somewhere.Just hold my hand..
They walk and walk and walk...Until ShinYoung stopped and pulled Taeyeon down to sit.She removed the handkerchief,and when she opened her eyes.It's so dark..
Taeyeon;U-unnie..Where are you?
ShinYoung;I'm here..Don't be scared..
Taeyeon;Why is it so dark in here?Where are we?
ShinYoung just held Taeyeon's hand tight.They can hear footsteps and whispers,suddenly,the lights opened and candle on the table where she's sitting,and what she saw,Woohyun sitting in front of a piano.
Taeyeon;What are you doing there?What is this? *confused*
Woohyun;Ms.Kim Taeyeon,please listen to the song that I dedicate to you...
Woohyun starts to play the piano while Taeyeon listened carefully to the song.. 'This is familiar'
Woohyun;Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae,eo?naega neol geokjeonghae,eo?Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge
Naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo?Naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge
Taeyeon; Ah!Be mine! *she thought*
Woohyun;Let’s go together, don’t walk onto the harder path, okay, eo?It wasn’t easy, right eo?
I don’t want to see you like that ever again.Be mine, i love you, okay..ou~?I worry about you, okay.. ou~?I’ll take care of you till the end...
When the song finished,that Woohyun sang in his own version..He stood up and kneeled in front of Taeyeon..The girl who's crying because of him..
Woohyun;I waited for the perfect girl for me.I'm blessed and thankful that I got picked to be your boyfriend.I hesitated at first,my mind and heart kept fighting.But my heart won,and now,I fell for you.Kim Taeyeon,will you catch me and accept my heart?
He opened a box,Taeyeon saw a infinity ring.Her tears can't stop from falling so he wiped her tears.Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh before opening ..Woohyun's heart beats fast..
 
 
Flashback;
 
Woohyun;Noona,can you help me about something?
ShinYoung;What?
Woohyun;Can you help me to.......pro....propose to Taeyeon n-noona..?
ShinYoung;P-propose?
Woohyun nodded and Shin Young chuckled.She patted his head and nodded.
ShinYoung;But you should get the permission to your members and her members..
Woohyun;Ne..Kamsahamnida noona..You help me a lot..
ShinYoung;Your always welcome..
 
When Infinite and Snsd came,he talked about it with them.Snsd even asked him if he will take care of their leader,he nodded.Snsd asked him if he'll not hurt Taeyeon,he said promise.Infinite also agreed and Sunggyu said..'Get her mom's permission first..Her mom knows that I'm her boyfriend,not you' and Woohyun kicked him.All of them prepared this.Woohyun planned this yesterday when he asked Taeyeon what's her favorite accessories.Taeyeon said it's a ring so he bought a Infinity Ring and proposed to her.
Woohyun can't control his feelings.There are times that he think that this is invisible to people.He doesn't care what they say.He only want to express his feelings..FOR HER..
 
-End Of Flashback-
 
Taeyeon;Yes..
Woohyun;H-huh?
Taeyeon;Oppa,I already accepted your heart...
Woohyun;J-jinjja?!
Taeyeon;Wae?You don't like?
Woohyun;ANI! *stood up and hug her* Thanks noona..
Taeyeon;For what?
Woohyun;For accepting my heart..Don't break it arra?
Taeyeon;Not sure.. *laughs*
INFINITE&SNSD; *butting in*,*walking like Taeyeon and Woohyun are not there*
Sooyoung;Ey..What is this mess?! *kicking the balloons*
Sunny;Why is it so dark here?!
Hyoyeon;Where are the foods?!
Sungyeol;And this piano,what is this for?
Sunggyu;Hey,where is my girlfriend Taeyeon?!
Myungsoo;You mean my wife Taeyeon? *laughs*
Hoya;Ah..Jinjja!What is this..So many ants..Argh!
ShinYoung;I think it's because something's cheesy here.. *wiggling eyebrows*
Sungjong;Oh hyung and noona!We didn't notice you there!
Dongwoo;Yea,what are you doing...*look at Woohyun whose hands are on his waist with a GET-OUT face* Okay..I got it...I'll zip my mouth..
Sunggyu;Hey!My girlfriend is here!
Woohyun;YAH YAH YAH!She's mine now okay?She ACCEPTED my heart..
Myungsoo;We're not asking hyung.. *blinks*
Woohyun;Aish!Arraseo..Just stop teasing me okay?Now let's go..I mean go first..We have to talk about something..Go!Shoo!
Sunny;Congrat-ulations!KAJA!
The three girls linked arms and Infinite chased each other.Shin Young smiled at them first then left.
Taeyeon;When did you plan this?
Woohyun;Yesterday..
Taeyeon;With who?
Woohyun;The others..
Taeyeon;How much is this ring?
Woohyun;H-huh?
Taeyeon;I said how much is the ring?
Woohyun; *sighs* Noona..Stop thinking about the price okay?
Taeyeon;But..~
Woohyun;No buts..Obey your boyfriend..
Taeyeon; *pout* Okay..
Woohyun;Good..
Taeyeon;Tsk..
Woohyun;Love you noona..
Taeyeon;...
Woohyun; *serious face -_-* Yah..
Taeyeon;Just joking..Love you too..
Woohyun;Now..Let's go.. *intertwined their hands and walk together*
Taeyeon;Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae,eo? *imitating Woohyun then laughs* 
Woohyun;Your teasing me huh?Come here you little kid.. *chase Taeyeon*
 
 
Tomorrow;
 
•Taeyeon And Woohyun in the orphan with the kids!
•Aegyo battle?
STAY TUNED!
 

Hello everyone! 

Please do leave a comment and subscribe!And will you help me by upvoting too?Kamsahamnida! ^.^ ..