I LOVE YOU

Real Love (TV Show)

 

At M Wide Studio .. (Backstage)
 
Woohyun and Taeyeon is walking hand in hands and went to Infinite's room.Woohyun knocked two times and opened the door.The other members was shocked to see Taeyeon with Woohyun.
Infinite;Annyeonghaseyo sunbaemin! *bows*
Taeyeon; *bows back* Annyeonghaseyo..
Sungjong;Hyung,is the news from Sunggyu hyung true?He's the one who's supposed to be Taeyeon noona's boyfriend?
Woohyun nodded and told Taeyeon to sit beside him in the couch.
 
Interview; (Sunggyu)
 
Q;Are you disappointed?
 
S;S.U.P.E.R.. *laughs* Actually the first time I knew that Taeyeon sunbaemin is Woohyun's girlfriend,I really feel jealous and I thought .. 'Woah..He's really lucky to have a girlfriend like her'
Q;What do you think of Taeyeon and Woohyun being sweet in front of the camera,people and Infinite?
 
S; *blink blink* They should get a room.. *laughs*
 
-End Of His Interview-
 
The two sat down and Taeyeon is watching the staffs working here and there.Woohyun's hand is around her shoulder.
Woohyun;Did you sleep well honey? *tuck a lose strand of hair behind her ear*
Taeyeon;Yes.Thanks Woohyun.. *smiles* Did your back hurts?
Woohyun; *shook his head* I got more energy .. *laughs*
Sungyeol; *fanboying* Annyeonghaseyo noona.. *stretching his arm for a shake hands*
Taeyeon stood up and accepted it.Woohyun feel irritated because of Sungyeol.That his girlfriend needs to stand up just because of a shake hands.
Woohyun;Go now.. *waving his hands*
Sungyeol;Wae...?I'm still talking to noona .. *sensed that Woohyun is jealous*
Woohyun;Yah..My girlfriend is tired..Go now .. *gently pulled Taeyeon beside him*
Sungyeol tried to hug Taeyeon but Woohyun pushed him away.Myungsoo saw that and joined.
Myungsoo;Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Kim! *wave his hand*
Woohyun;Aish!Go away!This kids..Jinjja..Taeyeon is tired..!
Taeyeon; *laughing hard because of Woohyun's childishness*
Hoya;Ey...Woohyun already have limitations even he just met noona..
Taeyeon stood up and bowed again when he saw Hoya and Myungsoo.Woohyun can't believe it and just bit his lips.
Woohyun; They will get it later .. *he thought*
Staff;Infinite..Get ready now..We'll start in a minute.. 
Woohyun;You'll watch us here or in the studio?
Taeyeon;Studio..
Woohyun; *nervous* Just stay here and relax..
He stood up but Taeyeon held his hands.
Taeyeon;Aniyo,I'll just watch you...
They exited the room and Infinite sat down.Moon Hee Jun and Lee Sojin are the hosts.
 
In the Studio
 
HeeJun;Oh..Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon-shii..
Taeyeon;Annyeonghaseyo sunbaemin.. *bows*
Sojin;Are you one of the guests too?
Taeyeon;Ah..Aniyo.. 
HeeJun;Then why are here alone?
Woohyun saw that the hosts are talking to Taeyeon so he stood up and approached them.He heard Heejun's last question.
Woohyun;Annyeonghaseyo sunbaemin..Taeyeon went here with me.. *bows*
Sojin;Ah..I remembered now!Your in the show called 'Real Love'..
The two nodded and blushed.
HeeJun;Shall we make Taeyeon as the special guest?
Sojin;Yes..That's right.Since your here with your...boyfriend *laughs* You should be a special guest.
Taeyeon looked at Woohyun and he nodded in approval.
Taeyeon;Ne sunbaemin..
HeeJun; *calls the staffs and talked about it* Sit there first,and we will call you..
 
The recording starts and Woohyun feel nervous because this is the first time that Taeyeon will watch him in a show.
Sojin;Annyeonghaseyo!Today,we have a guest.
Heejun;They are the seven guys who's talented and full of charisma!
Hosts;Let's welcome them,Infinite!
Infinite;Annyeonghaseyo.Infinite-imnida.. *bows*
The hosts talked about many things with them.Woohyun seems so comfortable now since Taeyeon is just staring at him and mouthing 'fighting'.The hosts looked at Taeyeon and it's time to reveal her as a special guest.
Sojin;Everyone,today,Infinite is with someone.Shall we introduce her now?
HeeJun;Please welcome,the leader of Girls' Generation,Kim Taeyeon!
Everyone stood up and claps,even Infinite.One staff put the chair beside Woohyun so they can sit next to each other.He feel so proud that his girlfriend is Taeyeon.He is smiling wide while she's walking near them.Taeyeon bowed and they all sat down.
Sojin;Now,let's play a game with Taeyeon.
Heejun;This game is,'TRUTH OR DARE'.Every member can ask only one person.Let's start with the leader.
Sunggyu;I want to ask,Taeyeon sunbaemin. *looks at Taeyeon* Sunbaemin,truth or dare?
Taeyeon;Truth..
Sunggyu;Which side of Woohyun do you dislike?
The atmosphere in the studio is getting tense.Woohyun's heart is beating fast.
Taeyeon;Ahm..The side of Woohyun that I dislike the most is..He's so handsome? *blushed*
PopleInTheStudio;Ey.. *blushing*
Woohyun;Actually,the side of Taeyeon noona that I dislike is,her being cute all the time without trying..
Sojin;These two is really sweet.
Heejun;Wait,people might misunderstand this .. *laughs* Everyone,Woohyun and Taeyeon are in the show called 'Real love'...So..Next is,Dongwoo.
Dongwoo;I'll ask Woohyun.Truth or dare?
Woohyun;Dare..
Dongwoo;Gotcha.. *he thought* Kiss Taeyeon sunbaemin in the lips.
The staffs,Infinite and even the hosts yelled because of the sweet atmosphere.They kept shouting 'KISS!!!'.Woohyun stood up and Taeyeon followed with blushing face.He sighed heavily first and held Taeyeon's shoulders.There was a long silence until..He kiss Taeyeon...At her cheeks and hugged her while laughing.
Woohyun;Mianhae,I can't do that.. *bows*
Sojin;Woohyun-shii,what have you done to your girlfriend?She's red like a tomato now!
Woohyun; *looks at Taeyeon and laughed* Gwaenchana?
Taeyeon; *nods while smiling wide*
Woohyun patted her head first and held her hand.
Heejun;Why are they so sweet to each other?Ey..Eottoke?! *jealous*
The show ends and their hands are still locked together.Everytime that the hosts are talking to other members,Woohyun will held it tightly and will squeeze it.All of them bows to each other and Infinite went in the backstage to eat their dinner with Taeyeon.
Woohyun;Noona,do you eat this kind of foods? *showing her the box*
Taeyeon;Of course.. *chuckled*
Woohyun;Let's eat now..
They fed each other and Infinite members will but in and Woohyun will shoo them away.Taeyeon enjoyed being with Infinite so she said she'll come again.
 
Time To Go Home ..
 
Manager(Infinite);Woohyun-ah,you'll come with your girlfriend?
Woohyun;Hyung,is this the last day of our schedules?
Manager; *nods* Wae?
Woohyun;I wanna go to Jeju now..
Manager;Now?Then ok.Just text us if you already arrived.
Woohyun;Jinjja?Kamsahamnida hyung!Annyeong!
Taeyeon;We'll go to Jeju now?
Woohyun;Yep honey,but let's go in the Han River first..
 
In Han River..
 
Taeyeon;Why do you want to go here?
Woohyun;Fresh air..
Taeyeon;How many girls did you brought here already? *laughs*
Woohyun;Yah.Your the only one who I brought here with me. *pouts*
Taeyeon;I don't believe you.. *stuck her tongue out*
Woohyun just smirked and went behind her.
Taeyeon;Infinite is so fun to be with..
Woohyun;Of course.. 
Taeyeon;You have a responsible leader,cute maknae,visual L,choding Yeol,happy virus,dance machine and lastly,a sweet and gentleman Nam..Woohyun.. *clapping like a kid*
Woohyun is so tired that he wanted to sleep now.Seeing Taeyeon smile makes him smile too.He hugged her with Taeyeon's hand wrapped around her waist.He rested his head on her shoulder,he can smell the scent of Taeyeon in her neck.
Woohyun;Can I rest like this for a minute noona?
Taeyeon;Anything for Woohyun.
Woohyun;Saranghae ... *singing*
Taeyeon;Just say it directly.. *laughing*
Woohyun; *shouts* I LOVE YOU KIM TAEYEON!!!
He went in front of Taeyeon and hugged her.There are no people around them so no one saw that.The cameraman thought .. 'THIS IS SO REAL'..
 
REAL TALK/FEELINGS; (Woohyun)
 
•When I'm talking or looking to noona,I always smile.I wanted to hug her all the time.I really don't know this feeling,it's mixed.But what I'm sure about is,my actions in front of noona are real. *nods and serious face*
 
REAL TAKL/FEELINGS; (Taeyeon)
 
•When Woohyun hugs me,I really feel comfortable.Like when he broke the hug,I want him to do it again..I'll be honest..I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IF THIS SHOW ENDS.. *laughs* This show is too cruel.. *lowered her head*
 
TV Mode;
Next Week!
•Taeyeon and Woohyun's sweetness overload in Jeju!
•Woohyun is not feeling well,noona taking care of him..
STAY TUNED!