Soon The Truth Will Come Out

Can You Love Me? (SEMI-HIATUS) discontinued

“Hyung..” Siwon shook the completely haggard Heechul to wake up. He had been sleeping for 12 hours already. It is now time for lunch that Siwon especially prepared for him.

“Good afternoon Wonnie. Where is Donghae?” The elder fixed his gaze on Siwon.

Siwon shook his head. “As usual hyung, he is off to somewhere. Duh~” He rolled his eyes in dismay.

Heechul just smiled and then they just ate while conversing.

 

“Anyway Siwon, you are now 26 for God’s sake, and still, you don’t have any GF. WOuldn’t you have one? Oh wait, are you gay?” At those words Siwon choked the beef he Is eating.

Heechul gave him a glass of water and patted his back.  “Oh my gosh, sorry for that question. But Wonnie, are you gay? Seme* type or uke*?” Finally Siwon already swallowed the food he is chewing. “Errrr hyung, maybe so, since I was young someone always makes my heart leap in his pure smiles.. He doesn’t like me.” Siwon sighed. “He already has a boyfriend so no chance for me. Besides, he don’t even know I like him that much.”

Heechul just listened then he gave a comment. “Awwwww.. poor baby, who wouldn’t like you? Look at you, you have grown a lot more handsome and manly. You are very caring, and supportive. Maybe that he doesn’t just realize your efforts towards him.” Siwon gave the other a weak smile and said, “Well Chullie hyung, I am just contented seeing him happy in his love’s arms.”

“See? You are really selfless. You always put others first and you even forget  your own happiness. You know what dear, I appreciate you that much. I am very happy that I met you.” Heechul hugged Siwon and Siwon just felt the other’s warm and loving embrace.

 

 

 

“I am home.” Donghae said as he threw his bag on the couch. He went back late that night. “Oh Hae, you are home. Heechul is waiting for you in the dining room.” Siwon said as he patted the others shoulder.

Donghae became surprised a bit but he just wore his poker face mask. “He waited? Too bad for him. I already ate outside. Bye, gotta sleep now. Just tell him to eat now.”

Siwon became quite enraged and before Donghae can turn his bedroom’s doorknob he asked him, “Donghae. What is really happening to you? How can you be this cold to us? Most especially, to Heechul hyung?” Donghae didn’t even bother to listen and just shrugged off as he closed his room’s door.

 

“Hyung?” Siwon searched the dining hall for the sign of a diva. “He isn’t there anymore. Maybe he did sleep now.” He thought as he laid himself on bed.

 

 

 

“hyungie wake up!! We will go to the amusement park now.” Heechul quickly get up as he heard the word ‘amusement park’. “Why~ why?” he asked Siwon. Siwon just smield as he saw the glimmer in the other’s eyes. “Well I know you had been very bored here in this house so I decided to take you outside. I know you missed that place.”

Heechul beamed brightly as he ate and then when he is about to change clothes Siwon pulled him. “Yah hyung! Are you planning to go outside without taking a bath?” Heechul stopped and just laughed. “Well Wonnie, it has been a long time since Hae-Hae took me there. Thankn you so much!” He hugged the other so tight that he can’t breath.

 

 

 

“Wow! =W=” Heechul ran like a child as he saw the entrance of the amusement park. “It has been so looooong before I stepped in here again.” He dragged Siwon to the roller coaster already.

“Gosh hyung are you really planning to make me ride that ride that will surely make my head spin?” Siwon stared at horror as he saw the people in the roller coaster screaming like maniacs, holding in to their sits as it took another turn. Heechul pouted and sulked like a child. “Ehhhhhhh! Wonnie I wanna be with you there!” Siwon scratched his nape as he nodded a yes.

 

After many hours of fun and shrieks of joy they just bought cotton candies and lots of sweet stuffs (which Heechul pleaded to buy), they are about to start Siwon’s car engine when they saw someone familiar..

“Won, is t-that Hae? Who is he with?” Heechul gave a feared and pitiful look as he stared at the 2 who are walking to the entrance of a hotel. Siwon unconsciously nodded his head, and then he motioned Heechul to follow him, as they went inside the hotel.

They pretended to check in then asked the hotel staff where is Lee Donghae’s room.

“Sir we are not allowed to tell anybody about that thing.” The girl bowed, sorry.

Siwon saw the sad and troubled look in Heechul’s face and he is moved.. “Ummm miss,” Siwon whispered, “Don’t you want some extra cash, huh? I am going to give you a big tip IF you will tell us where is their room.” Heechul stared at horror to Siwon who is furrowing his Shibrows.

“Umm.. er… Okay sir. Their room number is 706. Here is the key. Just go to the elevator there.” The girl finally agreed. Siwon sincerely thank her and then they rode the elevator.

“Why did you do that?” Heechul asked. “Of course, for you hyung.. and and umm.. I wanna know who is that girl with him. Why will they even come in a hotel?” When they reached floor & they rushed out of the elevator. In every step they make there is a recognizable hint of fear and anxiety. 3 stpes to the room 701, another 3 in 702, 703, 704, 705… 706.

They heard giggling and moans inside the room. The 2 just looked at each other. “W-Wonnie.. can you.. can you open the door?” Siwon shook his head no. “Gimme the key Siwon.” Heechul ghrabbed the key to Siwon and inserted it to the keyhole. Then, he turned the doorknob..

 

*seme- is the ‘male’ in a relationship

*uke- the ‘female’ male in a relationship

WAHHH! XD What a bad author I am :3 not updating like forever.. Since my school I became VERY busy. Sooo.. Charry (sorry) XD and besides, no one even loves my stories TTT^TTT