Siwon's Denial

Can You Love Me? (SEMI-HIATUS) discontinued

since 12mn..

 

All night Siwon rolled on his bed,

Up and down, holding his head.

He sang, "dammit dammit dammit I think my head will explode, i shouldn't think I shouldn't think that is Donghae there.."

Siwon pulled his hair in frustration, sighing while looking at the moon.

"God, God.. Help me please, I don't know what I should think. I am drunk, but I can't sleep.. don't wanna believe it is Hae.." then he stop.. "Wait, WHY AM I EVEN SINGING!?"

 

Siwon hugged his pillow.. "Heechullie.." he thought as he held it tight. "If it is Donghae.. What should I do? No no.. it isn't him.." Siwon thought again.. then he stopped again.. "Wait... my blood type isn't AB but but... WHY DO I HAVE SPLIT PERSONALITY!? ARGH I AM GETTING CRAZY!" he scratched his head and stood up..

 

"what should I do.. What should I do to sleep.." he walked in circles for 1 hour and he saw his bible.

"aigoo.. I should do what appa told me." Siwon smiled and hugged the book and went to bed.

 

3am...

 

"Donghae?" Siwon called as he saw Donghae holding a lady's hand. 'Is this a secluded forest?'

"Lee Donghae can't you hear me?" he called out again when he noticed Donghae is pulling the girl closer to him.. and kissed her hungrily.

"Donghae.." Heechul appeared as an angel in the sky.

"LEE DONGHAE! WHO IS SHE?" Heechul yelled as he tried to get closer to the two but he can't.

"Heechul hyung!" Siwon yelled at Heechul but the latter can't see him.

"I can't take this anymore.." Heechul flew fast and Siwon ran after him..

"Goodbye.." Heechul stood beside the cliff and jumped.

"HEECHUL!" Siwon jumped with him also.

 

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Siwon woke up, his body full of sweat.

 

"Heechul..." Siwon panicked and he ran to Heechul's room.

 

He turned the knob then, "Hee-Oh my God..." Siwon's eyes widened like this ---> O_O

 

Siwon saw his Heechul hyung on the floor, maybe he fell, and his head hit the floor, his head with blood.

"Heechul!" Siwon ran to his side and shook his head. "Hyung wake up!" Siwon felt warm blood onhis hands.

"I-I should take him to the hospital." Siwon carried the other, rushing to his car but then..

"Aish it is broken!" Siwn kicked his car in frustration as the engine won't work.

 

Siwon, in the dark street, the silver brooch-like moon in the sky that is covered by a black, velvet gown of darkness, he ran there while holding the most precious person in his life.

When he saw a hospital he quickly sprinted in.

"Nurse! Nurses! help!" he yelled, completely out of his senses.

Nurses and doctors rush to him and Siwon put Heechul on the stretcher as the medical crew rushed him to the emergency room.

 

after 1 hour..

 

"Sir you can now see Mr. Kim. Go inside. He has just an injured head and arms. you can go home later morning." Doctor Cho Kyuhyun smiled.

 

"Heechul hyung!" Siwon ran to Heechul who is now awake and hugged him.

"W-wonnie don't hug so tight..." Heechul smiled.

"Um sorry hyung. What happened to you hyung? Why are you at the floor? Are you now okay? Where is the pain?" Siwon threw Heechul a bunch of questions.

"Aigoo this kid.." Heechul ruffled the other's hair.

"You made me worried!"

"Neh sorry Wonnie.. please forgive hyung neh?" Heechul hugged the other.

"yes hyung! just don't make me worry again this great!" Siwon yelled as he hugged the older tighter.

 

Then Heechul fell asleep in Siwon's arms.

 

As the taxi driver drove the two home, Heechul still sleeping at Siwon's shoulder, a sight made Siwon's blood boil.

 

He saw a familiar figure, a man with a woman, kissing in the park.

"Donghae?" Siwon asked himself. "No.. I just didn't sleep well.." Siwon sighed but he got his cellphone and took a picture of the couple.

 

When they reached home, Donghae is nowhere to be found. He just laid Heechul on his bed then examined the picture he took.

 

Then he heard footsteps.

"Siwon hyung? Why when I woke up, you are all nowhere to be found?" Donghae then saw the sleeping Heechul, full of bandages.

"Well.. Heechul fell from his bed to the floor. I saw his head bleeding so I took him to the hospital." Siwon explained.

"What? Just because of that? Heechul's really stupid." Donghae sneered.

"Shut up, will you? Heechul hyung might be awoken and besides, you are his boyfriend, so you should be the one to take care of him." Siwon restrained himself from knocking Donghae down.

"Aish.. Stop it. Sorry.. I have many things to do." Donghae stepped out of the room.

 

"Aigoo.. don't worry Heechul hyung, i am here." Siwon talked to the sleeping one and laid down beside him.

 

A tear dropped from Heechul's cheek.