Little Suspicions

Can You Love Me? (SEMI-HIATUS) discontinued

19 years later...

 

 

"Siwonnie!" Heechul ran to Siwon who is waiting outside the military camp, ready to meet his hyung after 2 years.

"Heechul Hyung I missed you!!!" Siwon carried his hyung while hugging him.

Heechul's eyes are b in tears, of course, 2 years in military service is really hard and, seeing his friend again after those threatening 2 years.

"H-hyung! Don't cry! you are making me cry too!" Siwon forced his smile while wiping Heechul's tears.

"Hehehehe... I am just happy Wonnie... aigoo. You changed so much! You became more handsome in those two years! wait. WHERE IS MY HAE!?" Heechul's bright face changed into a sad one.

"O-oh... Your boyfriend? He is sick. He is also planning to fetch you here but he has fever so he can't." Siwon explained.

"s-sick? I need to come to his house now!" Heechul ran to the street in the left direction.

"YAH KIM HEECHUL COME BACK HERE!" Siwon yelled as he noticed his hyung is going to the wrong way.

"Why?" Heechul asked.

"What why? 1st of all, you are going the wrong way. And 2nd... I FETCH YOU HERE THEN YOU WILL JUST LEAVE ME?" Siwon's voice broke unintentionally, feeling the pain inside his chest.

Seeing Siwon's eyes that is wet by the upcoming cystal-clear tears, Heechul hugged him, feeling very sorry.

"Aigoo... this kid. Hyung loves you too neh? I am sorry. Don't cry anymore or hyung will be sad." Heechul felt really guilty.

"Fine fine. Now hyung let's go home." Siwon said.

"Neh. So I could ask permission to Donghae."

"What? Permission for what?"

"Hehehe... I am thinking of this inside the camp a while ago... I am planning to go to the noraebang with the two of you but I guess it would be only you and me there. Donghae is so wrong timing..." Heechul scratched his head.

"Noraebang? Oh oh let's ask Donghae now!" Siwon dragged Heechul to his car and drove very fast.

"SIWON DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE THIS EARLY!? I WILL JUST TURN 30 IN A FEW MONTHS!" Heechul held on his seat while Siwon is singing very loud while spinning the steering wheel like he wants to die XD

"We aren't even on the noraebang and you are singing loudly like that? aish... this kid!" Heechul added.

"Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo

Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby" Siwon can't hear his hyung who is hugging the passenger seat for his life while shouting for help.

 

After 20 mins...

 

"Heechul hyung why is your hair like that? and your face is so pale!" Siwon touched his hyung's face, very clueless about what he did.

"WHAT!? YOU DID THIS TO ME! Don't drive like that again!" Heechul shouted.

"Sorry hyung... Hihihihi..." Siwon carried the dizzy Heechul inside the house.

"Heechul!" Donghae hugged Heechul who he haven't seen for again, 2 years.

"Hae! I missed you! Love you! How are you? Oh oh rest for a while. I know you are sick. Why have you been sick?" Heechul asked many many questions.

"O-oh? A-about that? Well... I-I... I didn't eat well." Donghae excused which made Siwon suspicious.

"Oh my gee! Wae? Maybe you missed me very much." Heechul smiled.

"N-neh! Yeah I missed you Chullie." and he kissed Heechul's temple.

Siwon, trying to cut the scene of the lovey dovey that made his heart ache, said, "Oh Hae! Can we, Heechul hyung and I, go to the noraebang tonight?"

"Of course. Just go now. Bye!" Donghae bid goodbye to the two.

 

 

 

 

"Oh nan, geu nuga nuga mworaedo naneun sangwan obgado

Geu nuga nuga yokhaedo nomanbarabun dago...

Na dashi taeor nandedo ojik noppunirago
(Jekak jekak) shigani heullodo
Oh nan, nol sarang handa malhaedo chonbumanbon malhaedo
Nae gaseumsok dabultago mareun ibsol daldeorok

Na dashi taeor nande do ojik noppunirago
(Jekak jekak) shigani heullodo
Oh nan!" Heechul sang while dancing, pointing at Siwon.

 

"What? You should sing Super Junior's 'It's You' To Donghae hyung." Siwon sneered before drinking a glass of whiskey.

"Hae-Hae isn't here so just go with the flow!" Heechul said while drinking and he dragged Siwon to his side.

"H-hyung! God help me!" Siwon yelled as he is pushed by Heechul on the floor.

"Kekekeke... Siwonnie!" Heechul is about to kiss Siwon but the latter cupped his face and said, "Hyung you are drunk. So let's go now." Siwon is about to carry Heechul but Heechul pulled the microphone again and, "Sing with me Wonnie!"

"Nah Kim Heechul let's go!" Siwon is then chased by a drunk Heechul.

"Lord help! Help me get away from hyung!" Siwon yelled while Heechul is running. They kept running into circles until Heechul fell on the floor.

"HEECHUL!" Siwon ran to Heechul who is unconcious.

"Zzzzz... Zzzzz...." Heechul already snored.

"Aish... Hee-nim..." Siwon smiled as he carried Heechul once again in his car.

 

 

 

 

After Siwon laid the sleeping princess Heechul and kissed his temple secretly, he is about to go to his room but...

 

"Because of you I had fever! Aish Jessie... Night and love you so much." the voice, for Siwon, seemed familiar.

"Happy Siwon hyung and Heechul aren't here yet. Gotta sleep dear. Good night." the voice added.

 

"Is it Donghae?" Siwon asked himself but, "Nah! maybe the neighbors... I am just drunk... He wouldn't cheat on Heechul I know... But.. Aish maybe I need some sleep."