1st Kiss

Can You Love Me? (SEMI-HIATUS) discontinued

"Oh hyung... OMG hyung I should run!" Donghae panicked as he saw Heechul running to him.

"A-Ani ani... Hae don't leave me here!" Siwon tried to scamper away but he fell on the hard ground.

"A-arggh!" Siwon cried as he saw his wounded knee.

"Siwon-sshi!" Heechul ran to his side and touched his knee.

"A-awwww Hee-nim!" Siwon screamed.

"Eh? Hee-nim! Very good! Good name!" Heechul forgot he is stil holding the other's knee as his eyes sparkled in happiness.

"A-ahhh! Hyung! Stop holding my knee!" Siwon screamed in pain.

"Eh? Um sorry Wonnie! Hyung is so sorry! Let us go to the clinic neh?" Heechul said as he piggybacked Siwon.

"O-oh... Thanks Hee-nim." Siwon blushed but he kept silent.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wonnie hyung!" Donghae ran towards Siwon when he saw him walking with a bandage on his knee, Heechul accompanying him.

"What did you do to my hyung?!" Donghae bravely said.

"Ah ah I did nothing Hae!" Heechul cried as Donghae pointed at him, accussing him of a 'crime' he never did.

"Aish Hae-Hae why did you make Hee-nim cry?" Siwon patted the cry baby Heechul's back as the other sobbed.

Donghae apologized, "Chullie hyung I am so sorry!" Donghae hugged Heechul.

"Eh? Ch-Chullie hyung? OMG I am so happy Hae!" Heechul hugged Donghae tightly, completely neglecting the comforting Siwon.

"Hiks. I am neglected again." Siwon said as he walked away.

Heechul saw the crying and walking away Siwon, and his chest felt like it is exploding.

 

"W-wait! Wonnie!" Heechul called Siwon but the latter didn't seem to hear it.

"Siwon!" Heechul ran to him and held his hand, but all of a sudden...

Siwon fell and became unconcious.

"Hyung!" Donghae ran to his 'brother'.

"Siwon-sshi wake up!" Heechul tried slapping his face lightly but the other still lays still in his arms.

"Let us take him to the clinic hyung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you sleepy? Are you sleepy?

Siwon heard a voice... looks like it is singing.

He opened his eyes then..

"H-Heechul hyung?" Siwon is shocked to see Heechul crying while holding his hand.

"Wonnie-ah!" Heechul hugged him. "What happened to you? you made hyungie worried!"

"eh?" Siwon scratched his head.

"Wonnie hyung!" Donghae said and he cried.

"Why are you two crying?" Siwon asked.

"we are worried about you then this uke made you like that!" Donghae reasoned out.

"Wah? Lee Donghae when did you become like that? Where did you learn that kind of attitude? Stop talking that way to Heechul hyung! He is older than us! and Appa and Umma will be mad at you!" Siwon scolded his impolite and careless brother.

"Neh neh... mianhae Heechul hyung." Donghae unsincerely remarked.

"No no it is my fault. Sorry." Heechul said as he kissed Donghae's cheek.

Siwon turned his head away from the scene.

"A-ah mianhae Wonnie!" Heechul cupped his face and pecked him on the lips.

The room went silent.

"Yahoo!" Siwon shouted and grinned widely at Donghae.

Donghae just smirked and Heechul smiled sweetly at Siwon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid update T^T mianhae!

The next chap we will go to the present time. to be exact, 19 years later.