From the Sky!? Surprises in Accumula!

Truth VS Ideals

The next day, the group of seven headed to Accumula town despite their morning mishaps:

The first one to wake up in the morning was Minho, since he was actually one to wake up for some early morning training with his Pokémon, Sawk. Unlike Jonghyun, Minho is one to take his training seriously by always getting up in the morning for a run, followed by actual hand to hand combat with his Pokémon to improve his strength. Their training is even pushed to their limits when they train in the Pokémon Battle Club. Minho would train with Sawk at the Battle Club to help with the fighting type's speed. Even with the crazy amount of strength and accuracy the blue Fighting type had, his speed and agility however were lacking.

Anyway, once the two were done with training, they decided to head back to the Pokémon Center. Minho left the Pokémon with Nurse Joy so he can recover while Minho himself went to the second floor to wake the six other trainers. Let's say though, everything didn't go according to plan...

First it started with waking up the kid, Samuel. When Minho entered the child's room and shook him to wake up, he didn't know that Samuel had a sudden reflex to hit someone if they were to wake him up. Thus, resulted to Minho to crumple down on the floor after getting punched in the stomach by an eleven year old. Samuel woke up as if he did nothing and walked to the restroom without noticing that he stepped on the much larger figure below him. Minho was trying not to cry out from the pain. For one, that was out of his character and two, he didn't want to deal with the kid in this kind of situation. Instead, he waited until little Samuel finished freashing up in the restroom. Once the kid got out, Minho explained that they had to wake up the others for breakfast. Samuel responded with a yes before changing into his normal clothing and following the taller man out the room. The two decided to go around the other rooms of the floor, knocking to see if anyone else were awake before entering to wake them if they were still asleep.

The two made sure to only knock on Bom's door for the sake of the red head's privacy. Taemin woke up normally, unlike the much younger child. Key ended up screaming when waking up, follow by throwing a tantrum about needing his beauty sleep and not anyone wanting to see him without wearing his products. Onew literally rolled out of bed, ending with him falling on the floor with a loud thud. Onew was groaning in pain from the hard fall before sluggishly dragging himself to his bathroom for a morning shower. Minho and Samuel wondered how the oldest male became a Connoisseur anyway. Finally, Jonghyun was pretty much a log... The trainer didn't even wake up to the sound of a random airhorn that Samuel kept in his bag. Arceus knows why he even kept that thing. Luckily, Jonghyun woke up around five minutes after, saying that his head ached from a loud noise. Minho guessed that Jonghyun had a verrrrrry late reaction to the airhorn.

The morning got even more hectic with breakfast downstairs in the center. Key was complaining about not having his favorite food but shut up when received a death threat from Bom. Samuel and Taemin conversed when eating. Bom was in eating in peace. Jonghyun and Minho were having a contest of who would eat the most. Finally, after eating his food, Onew went into the main kitchen to ask the chef any advice for improving on his cooking for travel's sake. Eventually, the peacefulness broke when Jonghyun panicked seeing Minho finishing his 5th dish while the shorter man was still at 4. He ended up throwing food at the black haired training to distract him while eating. Minho was surprised at first before his anger settled in and threw food back at the brunette. This resulted in the two causing a food fight, along with other trainers joining in randomly. Eventually, the chef and Nurse Joy had to come in and stop the whole thing. Whilst the two adults didn't figure out who started it, Bom and Onew had to give a long lecture to the two trainers about proper behavior while the other three boys were snickering at the rivals' misfortune.

 

So now, the seven travels were walking peacefully towards Bom's hometown of Accumula town. As much as the five adventurers wanted to proceed to Nacrene City so Jonghyun and Minho can win their 2nd badges, it was still a pretty good idea to go so they could have some good practice at the Battle Club since it's the closest one as well. Bom wanted to go back to her town to pick up some missing items she left before rushing to get to Striaton for the contest. Samuel decided he wanted to head to his hometown of Nuvema Town and rest for a while. Apparently, the kid hasn't seen his family in months since the start of journey and he couldn't find the time to visit until now. Who could blame the kid? Everyone else was old enough to handle themselves with ease and were practically considered adults in the public eye whilst Samuel was an eleven year old who started his journey late. Taemin couldn't help but relate since he actually didn't start his own journey till he was 14. Truth was that he was afraid of what was lying ahead in the vast world. He was finally able to go from the help of his parents and the Castelia City gym leader who was pretty much his mentor around the time.

"Can you smell it guys?" questioned Bom as she spread her arms out and had her eyes closed.

"What am I supposed smell?" asked Jonghyun with a frown.

"I believe she means the fresh air of Accumula Town, Jonghyun. Since this town is a good distance from Striaton, the air is crisp and clean. I thought you would know that from living in such a wide open place like Mistralton City?" responded Onew as he followed with what the red head was doing.

"Umm guys? Have you seen Samuel anywhere?" questioned Taemin with a panicked look. The rest of group were baffled.

"The kid wandered off after we told him not to before we left?" responded Jonghyun who was getting annoyed, "I'll look for the kid. The rest of you head to town."

"I'll go too!" comments Taemin as he followed suit of the brunette Trainer. The rest of the group was quite confused with a late reaction but nevertheless decided to follow what Jonghyun said and headed straight to the small town.

The two males decided to veer off the normal path and into the woods, believing that the boy must have wandered off looking for a wild Pokemon. It didn't them long before getting to a clearing in the middle of the woods. They were shocked to see Samuel with a panicked expression as there were four strangers that were unconcious.

They all looked very similar in terms of clothing. The two males never recognized the outfits being used before except from some Pokemon History books according to Taemin when he was studying. Two of them had dark brunette hair and fairly long too. The third had similar length hair except that it was a lighter shade of brown. They were completely sure that they were all women. However, they couldn't recognized the gender of the last stanger. They had very short jet black hair and was wearing a more masculine outfit than the other three women. However, Taemin was quite confused of the fourth one having some feminine features on their face. In fact, all four of them looked very beautiful.

"Where do you think they came from?" questioned Jonghyun with a concerned look at the strangers.

"They fell from the sky!!" answered Samuel with a shout. The two elder boys were quite flabergasted.

"From the sky!? B-but that's impossible!" stuttered Taemin at such a response. Samuel frowned at the two's reactions of this.

"It's true! I heard something in the trees, which is why I wandered off. Once I got here, two of them were here unconcious. I was trying to figure out if they were injured when I saw something was going to fall on top of me. Then I looked up and saw a third about crash on me so I tried to catch them at least to break their fall but I almost missed. Then the forth one came and the same thing happened. The only thing was, they were all already unconcious," explained the small Coordinator of his events. Taemin and Jonghyun were very surprised at this explanation. They can't even decided if they should believe the kid or not.

"Hey are you sure this happened? They could've been asleep on trees or something and must have fallen off. I mean, you're pretty short so it's believa-- Ow!!!" explained Jonghyun before he was cut off by the by a kick in the shin thanks to the kid.

"I'm not short and I know what I saw!!" spat back the brunette with a pout.

'And he complains about being short...?' thought Jonghyun bitterly.

"Well, I saw we should get help from the others and get these people to the Pokemon Center right away," suggested Taemin being the only logical one at the moment.

Before they could do something however, they all heard a noise from above them that seemed to be approaching closer to them.

"What is that?" question Taemin as he looked up and spotted a sillouette getting bigger as it gets closer to them.

"I can't tell. It looks really unnoticable," replied Samuel as he was also very confused as the Pokemon Breeder.

Before any of them can react at all, the black blur passed by in a flash. And in short, it ended up colliding with Jonghyun, stopping it in its tracks. Taemin and Samuel were quite flabbergasted at the sight. The sun finally reached the area clearly, revealing the blur to also be a female wearing the same outfits as the others. She had long brunette hair and was also unconcious. Jonghyun was in a panic at what to do with a girl who looked around his age crashlanding right on top of him.

"Guys! What do I do now!" hissed the Trainer quietly as he looked at the two youngins for assistence.

"Try to wake her up! If she can't, we'll help you and take them all to the Center!" replied Samuel with a toothy grin. Jonghyun frowned, knowing that the kid was only trying to be mischiveous now. Knowing Taemin, he probably didn't understand much at what the eleven year old was suggesting.

Jonghyun sighed before he looked at the brunette women on top of him. He had to admit though, she looked really gorgeous, especially with her long flowing hair and sweet, innocent expression on her sleeping figure. Jonghyun blushed red for a few seconds from the thought.

'Idiot! You don't even know her! Then again....I find a lot of girls as pretty as her.' thought the brunette before smirking at the thought. Back to business though, he started to shake her softly, hoping that she'll quickly wake up. "Hey, time to get up! Are you okay, lady?"

As predicted, the bruette women opened her eyes, flinching as she was trying to adjust to the light. 'Where am I?'

She soon realized that she felt a shift of body weight under her. She looked down and saw a male with short brunette hair. He wore strange clothes that she had never seen before. She was rathered startled for a moment before her instincts kicked in as she jump from the man, surprising him and two others that were behind them.

"Who are you!? Are you those from the enemy lines?" questioned the female as she looked around until she stopped when she spotted the four other figure. "My sisters!!" She glared back at the three. "What did you do to them!!?"

"We haven't done anything! They were like this when we came!" shouted the one she first saw.

"If that's true, then where are our Pokemon?" questioned the women. The three froze at this.

"Pokémon? We didn't see any around here as far as we know!" exclaimed Taemin in surprise.

"You're lying! Once I find my Mienshao, I'll make sure she sends you a fury of Aura Spheres. Now tell us where our Pokémon are or I'll be sure to show no mercy on you!" threatened the woman with a fierce look in her eyes that made the three males to step back from her.

'She's really scary when she's mad. But hey, fiesty is my type of girl,' thought Jonghyun with another smirk.

"Hey guys!" called out Bom as she found where the three boys were at. She was surprised when she saw one girl with a deadly approached towards them while four others were on the ground unconscious. "What in the name of Arceus did you do....?"

"Not now! What is it?" questioned Taemin with a panicked look. Bom shook her head before talking once more.

"Problem! There some Pokémon on a rampage in town. Officer Jenny assumes they're trying to find their Trainers!"

"What!?" shouted the trio. The mysterious girl looked at the red head with curiosity.

"Are one of those Pokémon a Mienshao?" questioned the woman. Bom raised a brow at this.

"Yes. Is it yours?" she questioned. The girl's eyes widened before running off in the direction Bom came from.

"Hey! Come back!! Do you even know where Accumula Town is!?" questioned Taemin in surprise at the brunette's sudden rush.

"It's a straightforward path. Right now we have to get these other people to the Pokémon Center!" answered Samuel. The three boys nodded before each picking up one person. Bom was confused about this but nevertheless decided to help but carrying the last person as the rushed to the Pokémon Center.

"Okay, can you explain what is going on?" questioned the red head with a serious look. The four made it out of the woods and ran the path towards town. They started explained to what had happened. Once they were finished, she had a baffled look on her face.

"From the sky!? You're kidding right!? You know that's impossible!" shouted Bom once they made it to the Center and talked to Nurse Joy. The woman was shocked but allowed the travelers to set the four people down on the sofas for now because the rampage that's going on in town.

"What do we do now?" questioned Samuel with a unsettled look. Bom shook her head.

"We have to make sure these people are okay. Minho, Key, and Onew are handling the situation as we speak and who knows where that women is at. Hopefully she found the town. It would be a misfortune if one of those Pokémon really is her Meinshao," answered the red head. Taemin approached the two.

"Hurry! The others are waking up!" exclaimed the light brunette. The two Coordinators nodded before following the Breeder to the main room. They saw two of them fully awake as Jonghyun was trying to explain the situation in the best way while the other two were just waking up.

"I'm telling you, the girl who said she was your sister ran off when our friend said that there are Pokémon attacking the town. She thinks her Meinshao might be here," finished explaining Jonghyun to one with dark brunette hair and the other with short black hair.

"If what you both speaks is true, then our Pokémon must be the ones causing this mess. This is surely unlike them to act in such behavior," explained the brunette women.

"Yes, however, we got to remember that there are Pokémon that do get restless if away from their owners for to long. Even the best of owners can come across this problem," answered the black haired person.

"We'll save introductions for later but for now, I'm Jonghyun," answered the male. The other three said their names as well.

"I'm Luna. The one next to me is my sister Amber. The ones behind us are both our sisters. They're Sulli and Krystal, who our dearest lady of our kingdom," answered the brunette woman.

'Kingdom? I must be hearing things,' thought Taemin. "We must hurry before any of the locals and other Pokémon get hurt!"

The group of eight ran out of the Center. They were stopped by a police line and they spotted Minho, Key, Onew, and the women that Luna said to be Victoria facing against five Pokémon. They all ran below the line to meet up with the others. Sulli however looked at the line with curiosity.

"How strange, I've never encountered such a strange thing before..." muttered the girl before being pulled inside the scene by Amber.

"Meinshao! Please calm down!" shouted Victoria before running towards the Pokémon before the others could grab her. The Fighting had a look of anger as she focused a Force Palm at the woman. However, Victoria dodged the attack easily before grabbing hold of the Pokémon tightly.

"Please Meinshao! It's me! You don't have to attack anything anymore!" cried out the woman in plea. The Pokémon struggled from the brunette's grasp before halting and looking at the human. She replied in a soft voice as if saying that she's alright. Victoria sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness I came in time. I would not have known what to do if you harmed yourself," replied the brunette woman. Everyone else sighed in relief.

"One down and four to go," said Minho.

The rest of the findings were fairly easily to say the least. Probably the most difficult was Amber's Krokorok who was definitely in a terrible mood. However, Amber had no problem calming the Dark/Ground type down. Once they we finished, Taemin and Onew decided to explain to Officer Jenny that it was all a misunderstanding. Once they we all done and over with, Bom decided to go back home while Samuel left town to head back to Nuvema, leaving the adventurers to handle the ordeal with the five mysterious girls.

"So what's with you guys being here. You all look so confused about everything. You guys were all scared to give your Pokémon to Nurse Joy to recover..." commented Onew. The five girls had looks of concern before looking back at the five boys.

"As unimaginable as we all may believe, I suspect that we traveled through time..." muttered  Luna.

"WHAT!!!?"

--

 

And that's a wrap! I honestly had a mini Writer's block of how to approach this chapter so I'm happy that I got through. Next time is a few explanations and training. Nothing much to be said. Subscribe, comment, and vote up! 

Next time: Training at the Battle Club! 

Bye for now!!