How it All Starts!

Truth VS Ideals

Pokémon are mysterious creatures who have roamed the planet for centuries. No one has fully succeeded in figuring out the true intentions as to why Pokémon exist. The closest is natives who believe in the great god Arceus, the creator of the planet and all Pokémon.

At one point in time, Pokémon and humans began to coexist together in harmony. This includes the time where pokéballs never existed as believed that Pokémon should roam around freely. Among those was a kingdom that resided outside the four united regions of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and even farther than the barren region of Orre. Even though this regions has several kingdoms with royal families that contain certain parts of the region, all believe in the same ancient rulers of the region. The rulers were a King and two brothers that got along together. The king combined the power of the two brothers together to make his own. This king was none other than Kyurem. One of the brothers was a man in white known as Reshiram while the other brother was a man in black named Zekrom. The three was known as the Tao Trio, balancing the scale of good and evil. They were looked up to all the kingdoms of the region.

However, one day changed everything of the entire region.

It started with a simple argument between Reshiram and Zekrom. Kyurem had tried his best to break up the argument but with no avail. Reshiram believed in the concept of ideals and how one's thoughts was a great power that could change anything at their own will. However, Zekrom believed in the truth that was able to stabilize the world with reality and what is really happening not only across the region but the whole world. The fight got to the point where the two were abusing their power to fight against each other. The two even brought in the different kingdoms involved by making them decide what they believe. All the kingdoms picked different sides and fought along side with either Reshiram or Zekrom. This led up to a large war between both side for years. Kyurem finally had enough with the war and was able to capture the two brothers and banished them into another dimension with the help of one of Sinnoh's Creation Trio, Giratina. However, even with Reshiram and Zekrom even to have disappeared, the two sides ended up becoming two separate kingdoms and fight against each other for centuries. It wasn't just the humans but Pokémon as well.

This tale tells of one kingdom. This was the Kingdom of Truths that was originally led by Zekrom. However, one of the royal families of the many kingdoms took over after the disappearance of Reshiram and Zekrom.

Under the royal kingdom was a rather large family of royal courts along with Aura Guardians, Knights, and Protectors, fighting along side them were Pokémon who were dedicated to their partners.

Under the branch of Protectors are the five sisters of the royal family. They were strictly trained their whole life in order to fight off against any enemies that crossed the kingdom.

The first and oldest sister was Victoria. She was trained the hardest of the sisters as she was expected to be highly trained, talented, and intelligent. Her hard work at a young age paid off when she recieved an egg that contained a Meinfoo. From there at the near start of her teenage years, she trained her very first Pokémon in fighting to ward off the enemies of the other kingdom.

The next was Luna. She had more of a gentle nature, thus her training was limited as she grew up. Victoria was infuriated at Luna's lack of training but soon adjusted when Luna was given an Audino as of late due to Audino's gentle nature and healing abilities. The sisters got over their differences and trained together for both of them to become stronger.

The middle sister was Amber. She was much different from her elder sisters. She had a more tomboy personality growing up as she never liked to train with the women. She spent most of the time training with the men and gaining more fighting experience. From that, she received her egg much earlier than Victoria and from it hatched a Sandile. 

After was Sulli. She was practically in the middle when it came to training while growing up. She was an enthusiastic child and worked hard for her training despite limitations. Unlike the other sisters, she actually found her Pokémon outside the castle of the kingdom.  She kept the Eevee she met and they trained together. Sulli was allowed to decide what evolution was best of her Pokémon, however, she let Eevee decide herself and ended up with Glaceon.

Finally was the younger sister, Krystal. She was forced to train almost as hard as Victoria and none of them knew why. Nevertheless, she received a Ralts and raised it until it became a Gardevoir. Even though she had much difficulty with training, Krystal always trained with Gardevoir to make it a bit easier on her.

Soon the time came for all of them when their parents, who they actually never seen since birth, announced that they must retire their position on the thrones and decided on one of them on who was to inherit the kingdom. None of it matter to the sisters as long as their training they had to become Protectors of the kingdoms was put to good use in the war. They were shocked when they found out that Krystal was chosen to take the throne. If made much more sense to them when they figured out why Krystal was put into a similar intense training growing up as Victoria: It was so she could easily fight off enemies herself without much need of Knights or Guardians.

Soon a few years after with the kingdom under the youngest sister's power, their parents had past and the war became more intense. Eventually though, the other side was able to cross into the kingdom. Panic ran throught as Knights, Guardians, and Protectors prepared for enemies from the other side. However, it wasn't enough as they stormed into the castle.

"Victoria, where are going from here?" questioned Sulli as the five sisters along with their Pokémon were seeking shelter on the higher grounds of the large castle.

The eldest shook her head, "I'm not exactly sure but we need to find a hiding place on higher ground and protect Lady Krystal."

"Don't call me that! We're all still sisters. I'm not nothing higher than you all. Queen is just a title," responded the youngest.

"We'll not to the kingdom and the enemy. That's why the Idealists are after you," said Luna with a frown.

"If it becomes much, the others and I would be able to fend them off for you," said a calm voice.

"Gardevoir, as much as it's really appreciated, we're really limited on options since the enemies has raided and blocked off the bottom floors of the castle," responded Krystal with the other sisters nodding.

"There they are!! Bring the Queen!!! I don't care if she's dead or alive, it's the King's orders!!!" shouts an enemy knight along with his group of men from down the spiraling stairs.

"Looks like trouble guys. Krokorok, make sure they don't get any closer!" responds Amber as the pokemon nodded. Krokorok concentrated his power as he used his Hidden Power to ward off the men. They all fell a good distance down the steps before the group began running up the stairs again to hide. 

They end up hiding in one of the larger rooms that made up much of the clothing items of the castle with many racks and rows of clothing for them to hide in. They began to feel nervous as the heard the same man from before bark orders for many knights to go around other places in the same floor to check while he and a few entered the room.

Sulli and Luna hid in the very back of the room. Audino felt very nervous of what was happening while Glaceon was lowly growling as she heard the men walking around.

Ahead of them was Victoria and Amber who their Pokémon were in fighting stances ready to attack.

However, Krystal was the closest ones to the Knights as she didn't have much time to hide while Gardevoir was in a protective stance in front of the Queen.

"Damn it! Where they hell are the rest of the Knights with those Houndoom!!? This hunt wouldn't be so complicated without them!" yells the man before he looks down and sees a bit of green cloth from the bottom of the clothing rack, "Well well what do we have here? Looks like my hunt was worth something."

The man quickly grabbed an arm and pulled out a scared Krystal with much force. Gardevoir took action quickly as she appeared in front of the man and attacked him with Will-O-Wisp to his face. The man screamed loudly from the burns and released Krystal, allowing Gardevoir to grab her and make a round for it to the back of the room along with the others. Luna quickly managed to find a door in the back and they entered and locked it behind them before any Knights could grab them. Quickly the Knight from before ran to the door and started banging it with one hand while the other held on to his wound.

"You damn Pokémon! Once I open this door, I'll be sure to slowly torture you all till you're dead!!!" screamed the man furiously.

"What do we do now!? We have no options here and we're all trapped in this small room!" shouts Sulli.

Before anyone could make a suggestion, a bright light began to appear on the wall behind them. They all turned around and saw what was happening.

"What's happening?" questioned Victoria.

"I don't know. We should probably get out of here and battle the Knights instead!" responded Amber.

Before the could do anything however, the ligh to much brighter to the point that all the Protectors and the Pokémon couldn't see at all. Everything was all bright around them before their surroundings faded and everything turned black.

--

 

So how was it? Like it or not so far? Sorry for the long intro though but I just really wanted the setting of the whole story to be in place. It took me nearly 2 hours to come up with the whole past story thing of the Kingdoms to the Tao Trio and to how the whole war stuff started. I did incorporate some accurate parts about Reshiram and Zekrom of how they are the balance of Yin and Yang which the same as Good and Evil. And some parts I made up like how Reshiram and Zekrom are really one individual before their argument and separating. Also the fact that Kyurem is actually the absence of Yin and Yang but I made him more superior to Reshiram and Zekrom. So please don't complain how the legend it's accurate because I did it one purpose and I took forever to write this. And yes Krystal's Gardevoir can talk. I saw the types of moves it could learn from its pokédex entry and it can learn Telepathy so deal with it... ._." 

Hopefully someone can make me a poster for this story because I feel like it needs one. Anyway, comment and subscribe!!

Next time: Contest Time! Part I

I'll see you all later!!