Hostages part 2 (promptable 3)

Candi's Drabble, Oneshots, and Other Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title ;; Hostages part 2.
Genre ;; Fluff, Crack, Silly 
Pairing ;; Kyungsoo & Baekhyun
Length ;;  about 400 words
Rating ;; PG-15 cause of all the cussing 
Blurb ;; In which Kyungsoo is has been kidnapped, and Baekhyun drops in like a ninja. 
Note   Check out this  Promptabble Tag blog post by OnceUponAnExo. It's a great way to get some writing done! 

 

Being kidnapped wasn't fun. Now Kyungsoo could cross it off his bucket list. He folded his legs and tilted his head to the side, cracking his neck. Oh, that felt good. 

His body jolted when a black figure dropped into a crouch in front of him. The small figure pulled a black mask down to expose a boxy smile and crinkling eyes.

"Baekhyun!" 

"Hey, Soo, You're friendly neighborhood assassin is here to save the day!" Baekhyun was far too happy about this situation. 

"You're an assassin!?" Kyungsoo yelled into the large warehouse.

"We've been friends for literally two days. Why are you so shocked?" Baekhyun huffed as he pulled a butterfly knife from his boot. The sound of him flicking it open echoing. 

"I just thought I'd get a regular friend for once." Kyungsoo held his sore duct-taped hands up to him. 

Baekhyun slid the knife up his arms to cut the tape. "What do you mean 'for once'?" 

"You don't want to know," Kyungsoo said as he pulled his hands apart and yanked the tape from his arms as Baek flicke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter