Lets Kill a Dragon!

Candi's Drabble, Oneshots, and Other Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title ;; Lets Kill a Dragon! 
Genre ;; Fluff, Crack, Silly 
Pairing ;; Taehyung & Jungkook
Length ;;  400 words
Rating ;; PG-13
Blurb ;; In which Taehyung made a bad life choice and Jungkook is along for the ride, and they need to kill a dragon. 
Note ;;  Check out this  Promptabble Tag blog post by OnceUponAnExo. It's a great way to get some writing done! 

 

"I am in a mood to make some bad life choices!" Taehyung hollered as they rode through the massive stone gates. The male's voice echoed in the empty courtyard. 

 

"Don't sound so excited about it, you also got us into this," Jungkook said from his horse beside him. 

 

Taehyung scanned the area, not seeing any signs that anyone or anything has been through here in a long time. "Where do you think it's at?" 

 

"The dragon?" Questioned the other. 

 

"No, the other thing we are here to kill," Taehyung said sarcastically, waving his hand around to demonstrate their current predicament. Jungkook scoffed as they rode closer to the entrance of the castle. The doors no longer there, empty and hollow. Dead leaves, trees, and dust littered the ground. Taehyung watched as Jungkook dismounted and scanned the area around them. When he nodded his okay, Taehyung threw his leg over the hours and slid down. 

 

"Can I pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter