We Can't Turn Back

Don't Love Me

 


    


         


    

                    

` (   DON'T LOVE ME  )

CHAPTER SIX : WE CAN'T TURN BACK


 

            “Wait for a minute!” I say. Yong Hwa keeps looking at me. “Hong Ki, please come for me!” I wipe my teary eyes. I start make a countdown while waiting for Hong Ki, “5, 4, 3, 2…, …1…” He doesn’t appear and I say in hesitate, “Let’s move on!” I see Yong Hwa is smiling, I know he feels the happiness today but for me not. I know what Hong Ki feels right now. He actually still has time to stop our marriage but I know he will never do that. He is just to kind to do that. Why there is a person that has a very kind heart like him in this world? And why Yong Hwa doesn’t want tolerate with me? My life isn’t enough when I don’t get my real love.

 

 I can’t do anything now when the priest asks Yong Hwa, “Do you willing to be Kwon Yuri husband for forever?” and Yong Hwa simply answers it with, “Yes, I do!” I lost all my hope now and the priest asks me the same question, “Do you willing to be Yong Hwa wife for forever?” “Y…ye…yes… I do…” I stutter. My tears are falling because the vow is finished and we already wear the rings as a sign that we’ve already be a husband and wife officially. I don’t know what to say now. I know Hong Ki gets the bad heartache right now. I feel the same but all of these are my mistakes.

 

            We go to the grand hotel in the Seoul which is held our wedding ceremony, we are in the hall that full of glasses wall. There are many guests here. They all look very happy and I have to keep this fake smile. How long I have to keep this kind of smiling? The reporters take capture on me and Yong Hwa. I admit the theme of my wedding is very beautiful. I always dream about this place before. I always dreaming to be here with Hong Ki but now everything is change, I’m not with him but with Yong Hwa. I don’t know what to say when Hong Ki is willing to do all of these just for me. He is very understanding but I lie to him. Why I didn’t tell him before? Why I’m too cruel?

 

            I should feel very happy today but now I just feel the pain. The last event is cut our wedding cake. We cut the cake and now the ceremony is lasted. Everyone do their own activity and from far I can see appa and omma busy with the guests. I still look at the entrance of the hall.

 

Hong Ki comes into the hall calmly and I see him. I go for a place that far away from other people to meet Hong Ki but Yong Hwa grabs my hand and follows me. I meet Hong Ki and my eyes start watery when he gives me the present and says, “Congratulation! I’m happy for your wedding!” He smiles like there is nothing happen between us before and he tries to hide his sadness. At the same time I look Yong Hwa a bit shocks. I don’t know why.

 

“I’m sorry for late coming,” Hong Ki continues. “Never mind, the event haven’t finished yet. Come in and eat!” Yong Hwa says. I am speechless for now and standing like a statue in front of Hong Ki and next to Yong Hwa and he is holding my hand. “It’s okay, I’ve to go now!” he nods and stepping away from us. “Hong Ki, don’t leave me!” I yell and kneeling down on the floor. I cry and sob, I try to wipe it up but it still flowing. I can’t stop it anymore, I feel like my heart is cut into pieces. Yong Hwa helps me up and asks me abruptly, “Yuri, does he is the one that you love?” “Yes,” I say while sobbing.

 

Hong Ki is still stepping away from me and I hope he will turn for the last time but he still walking outside. Without Hong Ki knowing, I still can see his face even he is not turn to me, the glass wall reflects the front side of him and I can see he is crying. I know he is just pretending to be calm in front of me but actually he is in pain. I know the pain that he feels is stronger than me.

 

“Hong Ki!” I’m almost collapse but I’ve to stay strong. I don’t want omma and appa know about this. I can bring more problems to them. I don’t want make any problems after this. Yong Hwa embraces me from behind and says, “Be strong my dear. I want to say something to you. Be patient when you’ve already know what I want to say.”

 

I say in curios, “What is it?” “Actually, I know Hong Ki,” he says quietly. “That can’t be!” I turn to him and he wipe out my tears. “Yes I know him long time ago since we are in Kyungnam High School. We are one batch even we are not the classmate. I know him and he know me too,” He explains. I just remember that Hong Ki said that the huge building in Busan that we passed on our first meeting was his high school, Kyungnam High School and how I can forgot Yong Hwa study there too. “How can I?” I sigh.

 

 “Yuri, I regret marry to you. If I know your boyfriend is Hong Ki, I’ll not disturb it,” he continues to say. “But it is late Yong Hwa and why you’ll not marry to me if you know it before?” I still cry while asking him. “Because he is too kind too me. When I’m a new student there, he is the first person who greets me and he is the one who helps me a lot with the study and…” He says plainly. “Enough Yong Hwa, it makes me hurt more than now. Everything has happen and now we can’t do anything to turn back to our pass time,” I cry and Yong Hwa just looks at me speechless.

THE END

 

Want to know what will happen to Hong Ki, Yuri and Yong Hwa after this marriage?

Is Hong Ki can find his new love or .....?

Continue to read the sequel entitled and don't forget to subscribe it! *Click down one!

After Love

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE : At last this story can finish by the time. Hope you all continue to read the sequel.. Subscribe and upvote can make me happy. I'll upvote your story back!



                        credits to fallen angel