The serenade

I'll make you mine DO Kyungsoo


 

After an hour of pleading, I managed to convince them to help with my plans and now going in front of Kyungsoo’s dorm building. We positioned everything in front of their building, in front of his window and rehearsed mentally. If this doesn’t work, I’ll stop.

 

 

“Are you guys ready?” I turned to them and asked.

They all grunted and sighed. “Just get on with it already!” Lin hissed.

“I swear Song Hasun, if this doesn’t work, I’ll never allow you to even look at him.” Haru cursed.

“Arrasoo.” I pouted and took out my phone to call Chanyeol. He’s a part of my plan too. Hehehe.

“Yah! Open the window and get Kyungsoo to look out!” I said over the phone and hung up and went to my position.

 

 Seconds later, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and the other guys were gathered looking down at us throught the window.

 

“YAH! I THOUGH YOU WERE SICK?!” Baekhyun shouted but I igonered him and motioned Haru to play the music.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When you feel like there’s no way out
Love is the only way

Only be good to me
Only always smile at me
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make me become obsessed

I’m still scared of love
So give make me trust you
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make me become obsessed

I Love You
I Love You

All day, I keep thinking about you
All day, I just stare at my phone that’s not ringing
Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

At thoughts of you, I can’t go to sleep at night
I think of you with the moonlight and I confess my heart
Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

Look at me now

Look at my heart
It’s burning like this
Please hold onto me right now
Before it’s too late eh eh eh eh

I Love You
I Love You

Don’t stop the love song
I will sing for handsome you every day
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Don’t stop the love dance
I want to spend this night with you
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Look at my heart
It’s burning like this
Please hold onto me right now
Before it’s too late eh eh eh eh
We can’t go wrong, bring it back

Don’t play the cat-and-mouse game with me
Let’s become a bit more honest
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make be become obsessed

I’m curious where you are and what you’re doing
Are you annoyed by me being like this?
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make be become obsessed

I Love You everyday
Don’t get away
Take me away
I Love You everyday
In everyway
I Love You

Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

I Love You everyday
Don’t get away
Take me away
I Love You everyday
In everyway
I Love You

Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

 

Hahahaha! We lip sync the whole song and danced in to it as the boys and the whole neighborhood watched.

 

I don’t really care about the humiliation, plus, this is my last shot. I’m definitely stopping after this if I get snubbed again.

 

 

After that dance, Haru passed me the guitar as Lin took another one while Nana held the mic for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I started serenading him out in the cold pouring my whole heart to the song as he looked at me in surprise.

 

He was a bit taken aback by my actions and the mere fact that I can sing. And to add with that, he has this strange thing inside him as his stomach did some flip-flops and his heart were beating fast.

 

 Hehehe! Yes baby, I’m a potato that sings.

 

 

I finished singing and every one cheered while Kyungsoo remained stoned staring at me with those beautiful big round eyes.

I looked up and took the mic from Nana. “SO! DO KYUNGSOO! WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?” I shouted bringing him back to reality as the whole neighborhood and I anticipated his answer.

 

“Hyung.” Kai nudge Kyungsoo. “Let’s go down, you have a dare to do.” He added with a grin. “You’ll thank me later for this.” He said in his mind before dragging his friend outside.

 

 

We were waiting for an answer but the thing they did made my heart drop. They closed the windows and the curtains followed by the lights switching off. I could hear the whole neighborhood sigh and murmur on how they were feeling sorry for me. I should’ve known. Pabo me.

 

“Guenchana Hasun-ah, you deserve better.” Haru patted my back as the other two of my friends started cleaning up out stuff ready to go back.

“At least I tried.” I smiled bitterly trying to cheer myself up. But then, the building’s door opened revealing the guys and Kyungsoo.

I turned to them not knowing what to say. I ran out of confidence and I’m tired of fighting anymore, plus, my body is starting to shiver.

 

Kai nudged his hyung before stepping backward leaving Kyungsoo and me some space.

 

 

“Uhm… I … uh ..” he stuttered. I don’t get him. Is he trying to apologize? Sorry for making you feel bad Kyungsoo-ssi. T^T

“It’s okay.” I forced a smile. “I’ll stop now.” I said and turned to go but froze when I felt his hand circling my wrist.

 

 

“I’ll be your boyfriend.” He said making my world stop and my 3 BFFs along with the whole neighborhood Boom in loud cheers.

 

I turned to him and he let go of my wrist, his face getting red. Kawaii! But I still can’t believe what he just said. Maybe it’s just my fever.

“What… did you say?” I asked. I have to make sure. It’s possible that I’m hallucinating since I always dreamt of him saying those words every night.

 

 

“I’ll be your boyfriend.” He repeated blushing.

 

 I blinked at him a few times with a blank stare before all came up to me. I gasped in shock and disbelief as I looked at him with wide eyes. “Oh my god.” was all I could say.

 

“Let’s get to know more about each other Hasun-ah.” He said with a timid smile melting my heart along with my bones.

“Thank you very much!” I bowed at him making everyone frown in confusion. What? You too? I didn’t know what to do so I just said what I wanted. I planned all the wooing operation but I totally forgot on what to do if he says yes.

 

 

My BFFs watched me with a sigh. “Sorry about this, it’s her first time having a boyfriend and she’s totally clueless about these things.” Lin pointed out to the 5 guys beside them and the nodded with an ‘ohhh’ as they all watched the new awkward couple ft. me and Kyungsoo.

“This girl is hopeless.” Nana sighed.

“Stupid.” Haru muttered. “YAH! HOW ABOUT A HUG!” she shouted making me and Kyungsoo turn to them in shock.

 

I looked at my friends who were cheering and then turne to Kyungsoo with a frown not sure what should I do. Oh god, Help me!!

 

God seemed to have heard my prayers as Kyungsoo stepped forward and pulled me into his arms making the crowd and our friends asdfghjkl.

 

And me? I don’t know why, but I stopped breathing. My body was like a bamboo stick with wide eyes stuck on it.

 

 

“Thanks for liking me.” He said to my ears making me feel weak. “Please get better soon.” Was the last thing I heard before all turned black.