Almost there

I'll make you mine DO Kyungsoo

 

 

 

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE I LOST TO JONGIN!” baekhyun brushed his hair roughly in disbelief. In the end, Jongin and Chanyeol made the face off battle.

 

 

“At least you’re not the overall loser.” Suho patted Baekhyun’s back and turned to Kyungsoo who was starring in space ever since Kai told him the dare he has to do.

“Don’t worry hyung, Hasun is a very interesting and the coolest girl I’ve ever met, take good care of her, ne?” Sehun comforted his hyung.

 

 

Jongin’s dare is Kyungsoo has to date Hasun, a.k.a, me, for 100 days and if he fails, he’ll have to take ballet classes with a daily Facebook photo update with the tights.

 

 

 

 

The next day, Kyungsoo excitedly went to school holding the umbrella I lent him yesterday. He decided to return my feelings, he meant, perform the dare Kai set to him. Why don't you admit that you like me too?! Aigoo!

 

His friends were all giving him weird looks but he shrugged them all off. Today, he’ll bestow the reward of all the good things and hard work I did for the past few months.

 

 

He went to his locker to get some books and to see the note I put in today. But when he opened his locker, he found nothing but his books and his other things. He looked all over his locker to double check but found nothing.

 

 

I never fail on putting notes inside his locker every single day since I confessed to him except for today *sneezes*

 

 

His mood dropped as his daily note was not in his locker, it’s like his morning is now incomplete without that note. At first, he thought those notes were annoying but as time goes by, he got used to it and even got fond of them as my jokes and pick up lines where worth reading for.

 

 

“What happened to her?” he asked himself and took his books before heading out to his first class.

 

 

 

Lunch time came and my three BFFs and the 6 were all gathered in their usual table. The table was lively but it’s gotten a lot more quiet.

 

“Where’s Hasun?” Sehun asked as he eat his lunch.

 

“Yeah, where’s that potato? This table becomes the national library when she’s gone.” Kai asked, *smirks* Aigoo. These guys can’t live without me now huh.

 

 

Kyungsoo were still eating his lunch trying his best not to enter the conversation but his ears were listening. He too was worried, I mean, curious to what happened to me.

 

 

“She’s got a cold.” Nana answered all their questions. “So she won’t be coming in a few days.” She added looking at Kyungsoo to deliver the message knowing that the guy is just as worried as his friends.

 

“That’s right no more pickup lines for the time being.” Lin smirked but Kyungsoo ignored it as always.

 

 

“Aigoo, that stupid girl not bringing an umbrella.” Haru cursed under her breath. “And I clearly told he to bring one.” She added making Kyungsoo stiffened and glance at his bag.

 

“No way.” He said inside his mind. Yes, Kyungsoo. Yes way. Yes way.

 

 

Guilt made its way to his heart and started to worry about me. After all, it’s his fault that I got sick. Well, that’s what he thinks. For me it’s definitely not his fault since I was to one who decided to lend him my umbrella and I could’ve waited until the rain stops but I was too happy and even sung in the rain. I regret nothing so don’t feel guilty baby Kyungsoo. Hehehe! *ACHOOOO!* *sniffs* *sniffs*

 

 

 

After school, Kyungsoo went directly to his dorm to rest and to finish some of his home works but on his way to his room, he saw a familiar couple of notes stuck on his mailbox. He stared at it for a few seconds before walking towards it and took it to read its contents.

 

 

 

“Sorry I didn’t get to send you the pickup line of the day at school.”

 

Turn page ->

 

 

The 1st page stated making him frown. “Why are you apologizing when it’s my fault why you got sick?” he asked me indirectly like the paper will answer him back. So cute!!

 

 

“I’m busy getting ‘hot’, you see.”

 

Turn page ->

 

 

The 2nd said and it meant literally. “So you are sick.” He mumbled worriedly. Knowing that his lively and cheerful stalker is sick which is rare.

 

 

“Now the pickup line. Du du du duuuun!”

 

Turn page ->

 

 

“My love for you is like diarrhea, I can’t hold it in.”

 

Turn page ->

 

 

He read and laughed at the silly typical pickup line. “What’s wrong with this girl?” he laughed. “Last week, I was a booger whose she’s picking up; yesterday I was a fart blowing her away. And now diarrhea?” he shook his head smiling as he flipped the page.

 

 

“You smiled right?!

 

Turn page ->

 

 

“She’s really different.” He thought to himself.

 

 

”I’ll get well soon, don’t miss me too much, ne?”

 

The last note stated.

 

 

He smiled as he inserted the notes in his book and went up to his dorm. Those notes completed his day.

 

 

“ACHOO!!” I sneezed my brain out as I wrapped my shivering body with a blanket.

 

“Where the hell did you go Song Hasun?!” Lin ahjumma started with her arms crossed glaring at me. “I clearly told you to stay home!” she scolded. *cries* this ahjumma is so cruel! I just put the stick note for a minute and went home. I can’t let my hubby miss me too much.

“I just went to the…uh…grocery.” I lied. She’ll kill me once she finds out I went out just to do my kyungsoo wooing operation.

“You should’ve called one of us.” Lin shot at me. I hate you Lin! T^T

“They’re right, Hasun-ah. We were very worried.” Not you too Nana.

“Are you going to keep lying or should I stop talking to you ever again?” Haru asked with that serial killer glare.

 

Oh. My. God. This girl never buys my lies. How could she find out?! I swear! This girl has mind reading powers.

 

“Fine!” I huffed. “IwenttoKyungsoo’splacetostickanote!” I told as fast as my tongue could but as my best friends, they caught every single word. Very. Single. Word.

 

 

“I KNEW IT!!” Lin and Haru Boomed. I’m dead.

“HASUN!” Nana frowned at me. Someone just kill me now.

“I know you like him and all. But you. are. ing. SICK!” Haru exploded. Omgomgomgomgomgomg she’s swearing = my death

“I’m so disappointed with you Hasun-ah.” Nana shook her head. No Nana don’t say that *sniffles*

 

“I’m not going to say anything anymore.” Lin looked away and stayed silent. I hate it when they get mad at me. OTL

 

Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at them. “Arrasso, I did wrong. Mianhae.” I told followed by my legit crying. My whole body was aching and I’m very sad and guilty t make my BFFs worried and angry.

 

All of them softened up at the sight of my sobbing. No one could resist my tears. Ke ~

 

Nana sighed and sat beside me pulling me in to a hug. “Come here, you.” She hummed as she hugged me and I hugged her back sobbing as I call her name. “Nana”

“I know you like him, but don’t force yourself too hard. We were worried about you.”  She explained and I nodded trying to drop more tears.

“Just don’t do it ever again!” Haru sat on the other side joing the group hug leaving Lin back facing us still in silent.

 

“Lin.” I looked at my friend with the best puffy eyes I’ve got.

 

She turned to me and sat on my lap with a sigh. “You’re grounded for a week.” She said and I just nodded.

 

A 20 year old grounded person, but at least my friends loves me again, right? 

“Guys.” I called their attention and they all looked at me. “I decided to stop.” I said shocking them.

 

 

Well, it’s been three months since I started wooing him but he’s still ignoring me. Being in a one sided love is difficult and I almost lost my friends, so… you got my point right.

 

 

“Jinjja?!” Haru asked and I nodded with a bitter smile.

“But only if I fire my last bomb.” I added and looked at them with pleading eyes. “And I need you guys for it.”