Bonus Chapter

Whenever you play that song

 

This is the bonus chapter for my dear silent readers and my subscribers.
while reading this short story it might crossed your mind what's really on Joon Hee's mind
that's why I am presenting to you this chapter to understand his character more.
let me know what you think of this chapter and upvote^^
 

 

 
Joon Hee's POV
 
 
"Joon Hee"while tapping my shoulder.
 
"Tiffany!" I exclaimed and pulled her into a quick hug.
 
"I wanted to talk with you in private"her voice full of determination and I nodded my head in response.
 
"It's about Taeyeon"
 
I bit my lower lip by the mention of her name "I bumped into her a few days ago"I tried to sound cheerful.
 
Shocked was written all over her face "Is there no more hope for the both you?"She hopefully asked me.
 
"I wanted to be happy Tiff"I told her too much things ran through my mind.
 
"Follow your heart Joon Hee....She still hasn't move on from you"she whispered the last words but I was able to hear it.
 
She left me here thinking for myself.
 
Am I great at pretending? My tears escaped my eyes but I wiped them quickly there's no day I don't cry for her. I still remember when I told her I'd cry for the rest of my life if I lost her she might think i didn't kept my word.
 
"There's no day I didn't cry for you Tae-Tae"I mumbled
 
It's really hard pretending that I'm okay that I'm happy now with my life but I should protect my heart from getting hurt again.
 
I secretly asked my cousin to look for her and when I get back to Seoul I always look at her from afar making sure she is safe I'm contented just looking at her.I don't accidentally bumped at her that day.
 
The song I used to play for her is playing somewhere I saw how her eyes turned into melancholy and I just found myself walking towards her.
 
"Taeyeon-ah?" I am sure that it's her but I intended to asked him in a questioning tone. She's shocked to see me 
 
"Ahmm how's Life?"but I really wanted to asked her if she misses me because I really miss her.
 
"I-I've been fine"she answered me while looking at the ground.
 
I want her to look in my eyes again I missed how I can do the most impossible things for her when she looked at me.I pulled her into one corner
 
"Taeyeon-ah Let's forget with what happened in the past"I tried to be friendly towards her but by the mention of the past I don't want her to forget about me.
 
"Tae-Tae I'm not mad at you anymore"I wanted to smack my head for calling her Tae-Tae but i wanted to tell her that I was more mad at myself than I was mad at her because I felt that it's also my fault having not enough time for her.I can't stay mad at her for a long time.I hugged her but I pulled away quickly  because If I stay longer hugging her I might not let go anymore
 
"Tae-Tae I'm glad that I see you again but you should sleep more look"while pointing at the dark circles  under her eyes.i'm worried she might get sick again.
 
"Tae-Tae take care of yourself"I smiled preventing my tears from forming and tried hard not to look at her the way I used to.I patted her head and Walked away from her.with every steps I took I can feel my heart breaking.
 
I turned back again and shouted "Tae-Tae I'll see you at my wedding" I want to let her know that I'm not hurt anymore because I don't want her to feel guilty.I don't want to see my Tae-Tae getting hurt but I promised myself to look for her until there's a guy who can take care of her better than I do.
 
I ran as fast as I could with my tears brushing my face with Taeyeon isn't with me anymore and to be tied by arranged marriage without love but I think this is better because my heart will be safe.Only Taeyeon can bring pain to my heart  like hell and Can make me happy by simply being with her.
 
 
The day of my wedding
 
 
"Are you ready my son?"My mother asked me with a warm smile.
 
I just smiled at her and motioned her to give me privacy. I face palmed myself not knowing what to do What Tiff said to me lingered to my mind.
 
Should I just waste what we had?
 
Should I just move on from her?
 
I imagined her suffering just like me I know how Taeyeon is a weak person inside but she likes to look tough on the outside.If what Tiffany said to me is true how will she deal with it?
 
I wanted to hit myself because I am hurting the person I love and for breaking my promise to her that She will always be my first and last.
 
I am a coward for not fighting the fear I felt that day I saw her when all I should have said is that I love her.
 
"How can you do this Joon Hee?!" My father punched me on my stomach seeing his face red from anger.
 
"Dad I can't..I'm sorry"I begged him while kneeling down in front of him.
 
With my hands clasped together and kneeled in front of him "Please let me love the girl I truly love"
 
My Fiancee's father kicked me and all I can do is yelped in pain I saw my mother crying.
 
My father told me "what if she doesn't love you anymore?"
 
"Dad I have to be brave this time she doesn't have to return my feelings"I cried
 
I saw my fiancee in white looking at me with pity in her eyes she knew how much I love Taeyeon.she kept asking me before if we should proceed with the wedding.i am selfish because I've been dragging her to my misery
 
"Dad just let Joon Hee besides I don't want to be married with him"tears fall down from her eyes while holding his father's arm
 
I mouthed her "Gomawo" I know that she loves me but she chose to let go of me. Hurting both of them at the same time this time I wanted to do what is right.
 
I hugged her "Thank you"she hugged me back and cried on my shoulder while our parents are gone.
 
"I know you'll find the right guy for you..I'm Sorry Hana for hurting you"she nodded her head she opened to say something but she just shook her head.
 
She also left the room leaving me here alone.I know I've been a disgrace to our family if only I was brave enough before nothing of all these should have happened.
 
"Son"my mother wrapped her arms around me.
 
"I want you to be happy I am not mad at you"My mother told me while rubbing my head.
 
"I'm sorry please say it to dad also and to everyone...I'm a big mess"I said and feigned a weak smile.
 
I decided to stay here while all of them are all gone and made my pace slowly outside the room. I saw a figure walking out of the hall and I decided to follow that figure.
 
"Tae-Tae"I mumbled and smiled. While silently uttering my thanks to God.
 
I sang the few parts of the song I used to play for her when I saw her blocking her ears I decided to rushed near her while singing.
 
Tae-Tae I'm really here I'm not a figment of your Imagination.
 
I gently touched her shoulders with both of my hands ""You're no longer alone..never forget
That when I'm with you I am happy" i whispered those lines to her
 
I gently wrapped my arms around her "Tae-Tae" i fondly called her while feeling her warmth
 
I turned her to face me while staring at her eyes lovingly like I used to do "Tae-Tae I can't break my promise to you"I reminded her and lift her chin to look at me "Look at me Tae-Tae I'm not going anywhere"my voice full of gentleness.
 
"Whenever you play that song i fall in love with you all over again" a smile formed in my lips.
 
I won't let go of her anymore this time I'll stay with her until my last breath. I claimed her lips and kissed her gently promising that she won't be alone anymore
 
I pulled away when I'm getting out of my breath.
 
"Mianhe....Mianhe"she muttered and I placed my finger on her lips to silenced her.
 
"I'm sorry Tae-Tae for leaving you and for letting you suffer for a long time"
 
"I love you Joon Hee"
 
"I love you Tae-Tae more than you can Imagine i'd cry everyday after I lost you"
 
 
I won't get tired playing that song for her just like my love for her.