I remember.

The Nerd's rightful revenge

Past is just pat that cannot be changed. But it did change your future.

"You are back." daehyun said as he looked at ji eun with eues smiling like a naughty kitten that was ready to turn into a dangerous tiger that would strangled his head any moment. Daehyun found his own heart aching too much. She smiled again and asked,"So? Is it math now?"

Daehyun faked a big grin and said,"Yes. Welcome back."

He lowered his head down and pretended to play with his phone that he held in his hands. Just two more weeks. The disturbing lingering presence would be gone. Ji eun felt her hatred boiling greater. Welcome back? To him, is just a little hindrance  that ended ,right? He is a prince. Why would he look so nonchalant? Doesn't he even regret? She tried to pretend everything was normal and fine.She just wanted to open her math booklet. She looked focused on her math booklet but her focus isn't there. It is on the softest part of her heart. She could hear the scar sliting greater. She is bearing with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How was today? Is the math difficult?" She grimaced and turned to Daehyun who was getting ready for music lessons. She knew he was good in language subjects but not... these systematic subjects. Daehyun just nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun POV

"Math isn't difficult. Is systematic. And logical." the venom-like words poured out from Ji eun's mouth. 

Logical? Systematic? She meant differently. She meant , the break-up was systematic of me and super logical. Of course the sarcasm was deep inside her words. I ignored her. Words like these are pure venom, refusing to take it in would be much more logical.

I hated the fact she was trying to get attention from me throughout music lessons. Unlike the usual her last time.She was spilling words that contained pure hatred and disgust to me. She indirectly pained me with words. She was just angered. Then when we were told to find a partner for music project. i grimaced. Never would I need to see her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji eun PoV

"Onew arh, let be partners."

Onew nodded.

After daehyun shifted somewhere to find his music partner. I was practically drained from the heart. He did not seem to care. I would have liked it if he at least cared, At least frowned at some words I said. At LEASt. or else the whole episode of me crying again during the break-up just surfaced again and again ,reminding me how vulnerable and stupid I was.

Onew settled beside my seat.

"Are you tired?" onew asked , surprised by my weary look. He must have thought I was energetic all the while since he spotted me talking to Daehyun. 

I nodded. 

Is not supposed to be like this. normally,Normally, the male lead would regret and said sorry for not appreciating the female lead. 

then i glanced at Daehyun who sat infront of us. He partnered with...Ji yeon. 

Jiyeon was the prettiest girl and was the daughter of a huge entreprise. Same as Daehyun then the words that Daehyun said cam crashing on me.

"Don't you think the best way to love me is to break up with me? Is not correct for someone like me to find someone like you. I cannot stay with the nerds."

My mind whirled around the words. Onew was surprisingly silent. "yah. Why are you so quiet?"

he remained silent.

"Hey?" I sounded more energetic.

Onew stared at me then in a slow voice , he asked me," DO you know anything about Daehyun after your leave from school?"

I shook my head. The 2 months I had was terrible. stuck in the room, crying and crying ,trying to find the energy to stand up again. And I finally found the energy, anger and hatred.

"Okay." Onew said. He looked a bit disturbed.

"Just tell me." I glared at him.

He swalloed hard,"Ji eun. He dated Ji yeon."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment Onew said it, he regretted. The flick of little droplets were seen flickering in Ji eun's eyes. She looked down. And in a face of disbelief, she mutterd,"Wow. He sure is great . Good. Date a girl with the same social status as him.All he needed was girl like that. That kind worth his love."

In Ji eun mind, she was practically burning with anger and mixed sadness and disbelief. How could he just? How? Right after? Well, that is him. Jung Daehyun. Like what he said. She was a nerd and now she still is to him. No change of social status. No upgrading of her status. She was just purely a short 2 months crush for Jung Daehyun when she treated it like the love of her life. Jiyeon smiled glamourously in front of her, chuckling at the words that Daehyun said. For a moment, she thought she could see only warmth between them and nothing but the sound of cracks in her heart. This is the Jung daehyun she hated! This Jung daehyun that treated her like some kind of toy for 4 months ago. He made her the darling and threw her to the bottom. She resented him. She wanted to change. The fateful day when she ran home....She looked at herself in the mirror when she cried. She saw a distraught girl, fat , plump, useless and all stupid. She even threw her bottle of toothbrush and facial cream onto the mirror, shouting over and over again,"I hate this girl in the mirrror. this idiot nerd."

Then she found herself lying on the hard cold ground in the toilet with her mother shouting and concernedly banging on the door. And the next moment, just angry shouts and cries can be heard in the toilet.

He hadn'y change. Jung daehyun. Ji eun smirked unhappily. He was not even affected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But first of all we had a new student. Wooyoung." Then there stepped in a new student, all chic and cool.Daehyun was surprised by how charming he looked even with a baby face.

Wooyoung smiled. the girls squealed. Ji yeo was not affected but continued talking to him even though he was not entirely listening. Then he wanted to see what Ji eun would look whenshe saw Wooyoung. Was she thinking like the other girls that a charming prince has descended?

He turned and to his surprise, he saw Ji eun smiling at Wooyoung who smiled back. Onew jumped up from his seat.

"yah. Ji eun's tenant?" Onew smiled. He saw him moving in 2 months ago. With his huge luggage to Ji eun's house when Onew stopped by to check on how Ji eun was.

Wooyoung was a nice guy. He even constantly told Onew how Ji eun was. Slimming  down a lot and others. And Onew knew Wooyoung came back from overseas and was preparing to start school. What he didn't know was that Ji eun's tenant was going to be in the same school and same class!

Wooyoung shortly introduced himself before he searched for a seat.

"urm... ther no vacancy. How about wooyoung you sit beside Ji eun? Ya, sot he last middle row would have 3 people's tables linked together rather than 2."

Wooyoung nodded when the teacher said. He carried a table from the next class and shifted it beside Ji eun's table.

"Yo!" Wooyoung said as he settled down beside Ji Eun. Ji eun laughed,"Yo!"

the next thing, Daehyun just simply turned away. She is doing well, he thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi. Now we have some time left now that I told youa ll the instructions. Why not, let our new student sing one song?" Ms Kim said. Ji eun smiled. Wooyoung was a great singer and dancer. His physique was great too with six packs. urmmm. She saw it last time when she accidentally saw Wooyoung who came out from the bathroom. Wooyoung looked a bit scared. 

"can I call someone to sing with me?" Wooyoung asked.

mrs kim smiled at the little kid."Ya."

Wooyoung then said to Jieun,"Let do it."

Jieun frowned. She had great marks for music. But... singing... she is  abit too shy. But Wooyoung knew she was talented. She sang really well when she was in her room, unknowingly raising her voice singing when his room was just next door.

"Urmm. What song should I sing ?" Ji eun declined making up an excuse.

"A somg taht expresses your feelings now." Wooyoung said.

The Jieun caught Daehyun staring at them.

Then for the moment, her anger took over her.