Unwanted

The Nerd's rightful revenge

Jieun walked towards the haunted classroom and stopped outside, shivering.

"No matter who are you...Thank you." she slipped a piece of paper beneath the door and ran away. 


Daehyun walked into the haunted classroom and opened th door. A paper greeted him. He bent down and picked it up. he was not afraid of what haunted room. because he knew the one died in the classroom would never harm him or anyone. He knew it deep in his heart. He smiled at the note,then tears started dropping. When would she be nice to him like before again? Never. He knew it but then...he wished she would stay like now. He would never want her to end up like the senior who died in the classroom. She deserved better.

His face engraved with sadness. When he turned, he saw Onew who stared at him curiously.

"Why are you here?" Onew asked. Daehyun feigned ignorance and tried to slip the note into his pocket but it dropped out. Onew went to pick it up,"Are you the one who retrieved the charm for Jieun?"

Onew was especially sharp again, despite him being just a random funny guy, he is a great observer.

Daehyun stared at the note in Onew's hands,"No."

Onew raised his eyebrows,"WHy did you come here then?"

Daehyun remained silent. Onew was kinda firm that Daehyun was the one who came for Jieun's charm. Onew walked nearer to him. "What do you want?"

Daehyun looked away. He prepared to answer but his tongue was tied. Onew grasped his wrist,"You...Are you the guy who dated the senior?"

Daehyun's eyes were big."No.What do you know?"

Onew asked "How did sunbae died?!"

Daehyun dodged his eyes and went out of the classroom. Onew was surprised. He should have known it, Jung Daehyun. Jung Eunji. They had the same surname and same smile. He thought he was the only one who knew about the haunted room's truth. He thought he was the only one who knew it.


"Oi." Onew tapped Daehyun's shoulders as he prepared to leave the school. Daehyun quickly ran away but Onew gripped on his shoulders,"let have a talk."

Daehyun rolled his eyes but agreed.


The cafe was quiet. 

"Jung Eunji. She is you sister?" Onew asked. Daehyun nodded and kept quiet.

"How did she die?"

"She commited sucide."Daehyun replied. He looked up at Onew whose eyes were wavering. "What do you know then?"

Onew blinked,"Just a few things like her parents were against her dating with a junior."

"But she was firm  on it." Daehyun said,"She even had his child."

Onew spit his drink out with a look of shock ,"really? Eunji?"

Daehyun nodded with a look of sadness,"She was forced to take the child out. But she don't want to . She insisted that she and the boy would be happy."

Onew nodded. Daehyun was trembling and then," she was crying and her child was forced to be taken out. When she met the boy, the boy told her that it was a mistake. they should not be together."

Onew shivered."So she commited sucide?"

"yes. But it was all my parents' fault! I overhear them calling the boy and told him to give up and all these." Daehyun was agitated and his fingers gripped onto his bag,"My parents were happy when the boy relunctantly agreed."

"They are murderers." he hissed. onew kept his silence.

daehyun looked up,"Now, my question. How did you know the one who died there was Jung Eunji?"


Onew's eyes were wavering and he got up. The next thing he did was to run away. Daehyun was astounded. "So he was the one."


"Jieun. " Onew cried in his room as he called jieun. Jieun was surprised. "Yes?"

"She ...had a child."his sobs were harder. Jieun was taken aback,"What? What are you talking about? Who is the she?"

Onew bit his lips hard,"I thought she had another guy.Daehyun is her brother."

"So...? What happened?" Jieun asked again. Daehyun?But he hung up. What child? What exactly happened?! The only thing she could do was to ask Jung Daehyun tomorrow.