Liars

The Nerd's rightful revenge

Jung Daehyun flipped open his sister's dairy and for the first time, his heart was calm.. He did not dare to open it or see it last time as if the words inside would swallow him up.

If only I let my sister know that my parents were big fat liars, she would not have died. 

His eyes were engraved with determination as he opened the book.


I don't like to say Dear Diary. 

So I shall just openly write.

Jung Eunji has a cute junior^^.

That dorky junior was so cute His eyes are so pure. We just started out as senior and junior! He is Junki, Onew. Quite cute and fun but do you know how he joke? He is lame with his jokes but his random talks is enough to make me happy. How tiring. Appa told me to study harder to become the successor for his company. And Umma is forcing more tuitions on me now. ><

Would I be able to smile today?


That cute guy is so funny! He tripped five times but his singing is daebak! I used to wish I can become a singer. Bith me and little Dae are great vocalists! We are Jung vocalists! But Appa said we are not supposed to pursue dreams when they are difficult since he opened a path for us already.

Onew had a duet with me today(:.! I loved how cute the guy is. He is always so happy and I felt happy with him in the club (:****

Umma said we needed to grow up more and be more mature. Dae feels so sad from all these scoldings. I don't how to cheer him up . He is a guy and I don't know how to cheer him.:(.

I love Dae. He is awesome though we seldom talk. 

Fighting(::

 


Cutie pie Onew hahah. We went out for some club activites. He is so well-mannered!

He is so shy too^^. Bought some food for Dae too^^

Nights

 


Junki....

He is damn cute today too!

He like chicken? HAHa. That is so funny of him to forget the whole wrold because of it.

 


I felt much better today after I chatted with Junki over the phone.

Umma wants to cut off my club activites!

 


Junki arranged to meet me today after school. 

We talked so much in the cafe that I skipped tuition. Umma is angry. Luckily Dae scores well for exams and she sounds really happy:)


Junki actually confessed to me after school.

I was surprised. I... don;t know how I felt.

Then Lynn actually told me what is my true love:). I think I accept him now.


We went out and bought couple items!

Cute rabbits.


Junki smiled so much today after I agreed to eat chicken with himafter school! HAhah. So cute^^


The rest were happy.

Until...

Mum found out! She is so angry that my grades dropped to the 2nd and I am grounded!

How? Junki ? My hpone is confiscated. My school activites were suspended for the stupid sake of family emergency!

I am crying now.

 


No life.

No life

No life

No life


I sneaked out to find Junki. We were in his house then.. that  happened.


I been vomitting too much that I cannot concentrate on studying.

Mum dragged me to the clinic today.

Pregnant.

How? I don't want  to abort!


Parents dragged me to abort. The baby is gone.

I am so sorry to Junki. How?

How? He loved me so much!

I don't care. I would refuse to eat until my parents let me see him!

 


Junki said. It was a mistake. 

It was a mistake. Love is a mistake?

The heart is tearing. The baby is gone, I felt as if I was ripped apart and nightmares kept coming back. Why is it a mistake? When we loved so much, he said our love is never ever going to end. The world looks so dull, I cry every night.

My daily routine is locked in the room, take food , sleep, wake up from nightmares and cry again.

WHy does it feel so depressing? Even the words on this note book look so ugly. Ugly to the bits.

A mistake. This is a mistake, Junki, why did he? Why did the baby haunt me every night?

Why? I felt my eyes blurring. I don't want to face myslef in the mirror . The rabbit we had looks so dull, Everything ended? No, it isn't! The aby is still here, inside my dreams. Junki is still lingering around my heart! I am going to return school tomorrow. I hated to study.

I now would leave. Leave from all these hell now. I want to join the baby. Dae arh, take care. Don't knock my doors to tell me stop crying anymore because the only thing I could do now is end all the cries by the easiest way.

 


Daehyun frowned. Then he could feel all the harsh reality faced by his sister. Junki, Onew . 

He hated his parents. 

The way they treated his sister, ALl for her good? No.

They threatened to do the same to me and Jieun. How? DAehyun felt his heart ripping. Jiyeon is my dad' s friend's daughter. 

Daehyun looked up to the sky.

HIs life is imprisoned.