Page 2

Being the elder is not easy

Title: Faint Elder

Words: 791

Idea by: Me

Summary: “WHAT THE IS THIS ROOM?!” Taeil yell, wants to kill the boys who were sleeping here. 

 

“What are you reading, Kyung?” Kyung shook his head and quickly close the laptop before glancing to the elder who is cleaning all the bedroom. Taeil who asked earlier was surprise of a suddenly reaction of Kyung. The cucumber starting to sweat to his forehead while hiding his laptop underneath the pillow. He panicking smile to the elder, “hy-hyung, w-what are y-you doing here?” the cucumber ask, can’t stand it. This is his free time to read those but appearantly, its not a good day for him. Poor cucumber. “Hey, I am cleaning here. I just went pass to you to clean your room but I accidentally look to your monitor of your screen” the elder stated why is he doing there. Kyung manage to sigh to calm his nerves in panic mode.

Taeil who remember the site burst to his mouth, “and I notice that your site were you reading was in Asianfanfic” Kyung doubled shook his head and push the elder away to his room. “I am going to clean our room, ok?” the cucumber shut the door quickly leaving Taeil dumbfounded to his doing. He move again to the other room and it was Jaehyo’s only room. The room was so freaking clean except the things to the ground and it was his bb cream. The elder scratch his head before grabbing a plastic garbage bin and putting all the empty pack of bb cream.

Jaehyo who done taking a shower saw the elder arrange the things. He shook his head and notice his bb cream was no where to be found and his dress that finally settle to dress himself was no longer to be found too. He saw all the collection he was doing were thrown out to the garbage bin and also his bb cream. The ulzzang grew a bit mad to the elder, “Oh, hi Jaehyo” Taeil greet but when he stand up Jaehyo push him away to the room. “Taeil, I am so done with you right now” his last word before shutting the door heavily than expected. He sigh again and move to the other room and it was his and Jihoon’s room.

He was done to this room. Jihoon always helping him clean and that’s why he loves Jihoon more than s. Lazy s. Taeil move to the other side of the room were Minhyuk and Yukwon were. When he opened the door, this looks disaster. Disaster than Jiho’s cooking a rice. The mess is quiet horrible and the dress were all thrown out everywhere. Headphones, shirt, there phone, posters of the girls thought the two were gays, unclosed laptop, etc.

“WHAT THE IS THIS ROOM?!” Taeil yell, wants to kill the boys who were sleeping here. Those idiots need him to help this room get clean, ASAP. The elder walks toward the room and then, something squash to his barefoot. When he look down and it was a dry milk sticking to his feet. “Ewww” Taeil scream as the two dancers went inside but stop when they see Taeil screamed. The two dancer just finished cleaning themselves, they have a plan to clean there room after tey are done but its too late.

Taeil slowly look to the dancer with a shock face. His feet was with this sticky milk. What should he do? “You two…” Taeil spoke, he feels trauma now. He’d been a hard time now, first the moans made by them, he sacrifice himself to Jihoon to get back to his house, he sacrifice himself doing this but in unexperience been. He never saw a sticky milk to his feet that came to there . The two dancers surprising see the elder how dramatically look at them.

Taeil almost continue his sentence but suddenly faint to his place. The two dancers shook there heads and help the elder go to his bed. They will going to clean this room by themselves starting now. All the members went to help Taeil because he has a high fever. They all rushly taking him a medicine and putting a towel to his head to decrease the heat of the head. The temperature was really high unexpected as everyone now focus to the elder and just stop the thing of what they are doing.

“We should control our hormones starting now” Kyung suggest, worry to Taeil. Everyone exchange glance and nodded except Jaehyo and Jihoon. “You guys are so idiots, you know that” Jaehyo spoke. Inhaling a bit in disappointance and hate to see the cute baby hyung suffering like this. “We all know that,right?” they all spoke as the ulzzang said.Jihoon only stare his favourite hyung, hoping and praying to a good health of him. “Hyung….”.

=---=

A/N: I am working to someone requested me. Well, this is boring anyway because my lack of imagination just drifted. I am sorry. Request me guys.